Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAWR: Revolutionary Animals With Rabies

Back to Guilds

We Bother People 

Tags: RAWR, Animal, Noob, Attack, Grunny 

Reply RAWR: Main Forum
D: some sad, sad TERRIBLE DREADFULLY HORRIFYING news...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:55 pm
I.
HAVE.
FINALS.
TT crying TT

I HATE MY LIFE.

:[ so unfortionatly I will be a little inactive over the course of from....now on...until next week is over. I will try to log on for a least 5 minutes every other day to update posts and what not but yeah. TT crying TT

Also since im to lazy to go posts these in their respective forums (and I must be logging off soon to work on a multimedia art project for my honors lit class....yes lit. i hav eno idea why she assigns art projects in LIT.)

here's some rely posts/comments.
This is from 'GRAWR!!!...wait RAWR?'

"Kallisto- Kallisto DID start out as our contest coordinator. After some time off, she came back strong and advanced herself to into the core of RAWR. Her intellectual madness, her creativity, RAWR isn't as alive when she isnt here. She's working on a newsroom subforum that will be a big change in the way information gets moved around.

Official RAWR job: Champion of the frogs and sheep."

Dear Raised/guys (and er guy-etts..wait that came out wrong)/blackie,
I am utterly astonished and absolutely postively happy that you think im intellectually mad. >D
(hey....isn't that a paradox? >DD)

(quoting the same post -_-)
"Myself (Raised)- Some say that I am RAWR itself. Others say that without me, there wouldn't be a RAWR. Me, surrounded in holiday sadness and without family other than black, I've come to consider each member of RAWR as part of my family. I work real hard to bring good times and fun events to this community, keeping it bright and always looking for the next innovation. RAWR itself provides the creativity, not I.... I just build with it."
Official RAWR job: not leading RAWR."

Dear Raised and Blackie,
Since you guys think of us as part of your family, may I call you mommy/mom/mama/big m/momsta/Mamia/Mother of all awesomeness and suger, spice and everything nice, and papa/pops/dad/daddy/Big D/Dadsta(dont ask)/ daddy-o(again. dont ask ._.)/Father/Father of all that is great and corrupted?
biggrin

your lovingly intrusive, crude, random, mean, joyful, extraordinarly...different, odd, joking, hyper, immature, corrupted, flesh eating friend,
- Kallisto.
P.S.>D I feel like I sound so official and business like. lol

OH I ALMOST FORGOT! Im working on a holiday/picture card for us.
.... Its not fair because I had it so close to being completly done (one of my best done drawings ever on gimp...and im not gonna lie or be modest at this point, I'm pretty good...not professional, but pretty good) and my unreliable totally glitchy horrible friend of a worthless excuse piece of junk that I calll my relatively new computer, SHUT OFF. ERASING IT ALLLLLLL.
>:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Soooooo I'ma upload an unfinished one just because im impatient and idk that its not completely finished. i''ll finish it as soon as finals are over. and I'll finally fit Raised and blackie in there.
Oh um its what I have so far, and I wish I had time to AT LEAST finish coloring/shading my avi in but alas I do not. D: -disappointed sigh-
anyways, I plan to put raised in there as either freezing his buttox off (have you seen what his avi wheres? :OOO) or having a similar pose to capn Agony (yes that you capn, the one that I started outlineing is you. :[ I didn't get to finish it. :O)
The one cowering/hiding behind the snow fortress wall is Revolution Evolution, and the grunny is Howlard. I'd put more people in but thats all I have room for.....hmmm eh its crap anyway, but oh wells.
Here:
User Image

yo raised/blackie, I've been working on improving my drawig skills digital wise, and I wanna make stuff for RAWR. What else should I do? Better tell me something to draw. D: I can't think of anything else. :[

wow that was Longicles....
....giggity and thats what she said.. >D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:51 am
intellectually mad would indeed be a paradox. RAWR is a paradox too. I might be one also, idk.

You can call me daddy but that might turn me on and make me want to spank you and erm.... get into big trouble with black. Best just stick with my name smile

your computer sucks? maybe I can help fix it sometime. Kinda sounds like a hardware problem though. I don't trust you with a screwdriver around computers, sorry.

make me a grunny then put black in behind me... that will give you room for 1 more person at least.

a new drawing idea? have a grunny and or animals attacking a noob in towns. (that was going to be our original RAWR picture but the artist I cosigned to do it ******** it up so the dino stayed. The dino fits us perfect anyways).  

raisedpassion
Captain

black_leather_biker_chick

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:58 am
Death may surround me......

User Image

Under the circumstances I think it would hurt to much to have someone else that were not my daughters to call my mom,mommy, ect....

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:38 pm
awww okays then. >D

Blackie SHould I draw you like your avi is like that? and raised that would mean two grunnys, how could you tell the difference?  

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:07 pm
l-Kallisto-l
awww okays then. >D

Blackie SHould I draw you like your avi is like that? and raised that would mean two grunnys, how could you tell the difference?
you couldnt... all grunnies look alike for the most part... either leave it like that or put labels for who's who, or who cares smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:11 pm
raisedpassion
l-Kallisto-l
awww okays then. >D

you couldnt... all grunnies look alike for the most part... either leave it like that or put labels for who's who, or who cares smile

okays then  

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

black_leather_biker_chick

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:13 pm
Death may surround me......

User Image

Which ever way you want...and you could always have me holding raised in grunny form. Most would know who it was then...lol.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

RAWR: Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces