Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invictus City

Back to Guilds

An Unconquerable City That Needs To Be Conquered. 

Tags: Roleplay, Vampires, Thieves, Wolves, Demons 

Reply Invictus Outskirts (Common Area)
Maverick's Keep (Land of Minbar: Private Area) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Maverick423

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 pm
Far away from the outskirts of Invicus lies another city. This city can only be reached by a dimensional rift that only Maverick can make. It exsist both in a semi tangible state between the real world and a alternate one. This is a peaceful city prospering from years of peace. However just because it is peaceful does not mean the people of the city do not know how to defend themselves. As a matter of fact this city boasts the strongest military in this semi tangible world. So powerful that people fear attacking it. Thus the years of peace. It is run by a mysterious Lord known for his peaceful yet absolute ways of leadership.
User Image
Welcome to the city and land of Minbar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:49 pm
Maverick Appeared just outside the castle gates. He looked to sage and smiled "You ok? Well welcome to my Keep" he said as he pointed to the castle. "lets get you some armor real quick and head back." The soft gentle clean and pure air from the area around them blew in their direction. There was no feel of danger or anxiety in it. Just a peaceful breeze with the smell of freshly made bread and roasting meat. The gates opened up for them at this time allowing them access to the city within. "After you my lady" he told her with a wink  

Dark Maverick423

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 pm
Sage couldn’t help but blush when he said those things. But she looked at him and nodded at his recommendation of getting some armor. “Why should we be so worried if it is only a meeting?” she asked with a tilt of her head before she in his arms. Holding on tightly with not only her arms but her wings as well, she giggled happily as they moved through space to his Keep.

Traveling like that always made her loose her breath. She remembered the feeling of slight light headedness being familiar now.
“I am fine. Well,” she said as her eyes focused on the keep, “Looks cozy.” With that she made sure her hand was in his as she brought them into the gates.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:15 pm
"Very cozy." he told her "Took me a few hundred years to get it to what it is now" he told her as they walked through the city

"Lord Maverick! what brings you back so early?!" a guard said quickly after spotting him "Do you need a update on the city?!" he asked

Maverick shook his head "No that will be fine. However rush ahead to the keep and inform the others that i need the best armor available. I need it to be light and agile, yet strong enough to withstand the piercing power of a 50 cal. and displace the energy of the strongest dragon" he informed the guy.

"Going into battle? Same specs as always?"

"No not for me. for her" he pointed to Sage "please and thanks in advance" he told him.

"Y...Yes sir!" the guard said as he rushed off.

Maverick looked to sage and smiled "Well now shall i give you a small tour?"

Dark Maverick423

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:32 pm
“Is this is what you have been up to in my… absence,” she asked as her eyes looked upon the city. “Good goddess,” she said since there were too many places to look at once. When the guard approached, Sage smiled at him and gave a small head nod in greeting. It was slightly familiar to see him in such a place of power. But she kept her mouth closed till he asked if she would like the tour, “Why yes please!”

“What were you doing when we met?”
she asked a bit distractedly wondering how they met, she could feel as though she could almost remember but not fully.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:43 pm
Maverick nodded "Yea. When you have years and years of free time, you tend to build things" he said scratching the back of his head nervously. "I just so happened to build a empire and stuff... I found this place when experimenting with my powers one day. it was in a horrible state. constant war and everything. I lead the people to victory and well the land prospered soon after.... Everyone here considers me their king to tell you the truth... of course i tell them i cannot be a king without... well you know how that goes... So yea i kept the title of lord till i finally marry..."

Upon hearing her question he smiled "Hmm what was i doing when we met... i remember that clearly. I was looking for a new weapon. I was debating on a Naginata or something of the sort. then i spotted the most beautiful girl in the world" he teased and winked as he pulled her close and kissed her cheek.

Dark Maverick423

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:15 am
Sage couldn’t help but feel secretly pleased at his words of not taking the title of king since he stayed unmarried. She couldn’t say that she had stayed faithful to him. But this bodied died and forgot everything she knew form the life before. She having died in childhood the life after her time with Maverick she wouldn’t have been old enough retrieved her memories about him. An idea popped into her head then but she decided not to ask it until later. But instead she listened to his tale of how they first met.

“I don’t think you left with any weapons that day,” she said looking up to him with a small smile, “if I am not mistaken.” Looking back over the city her wings spread out, “I think I remember a very handsome man spent the rest of the day trying to impress me.”  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:50 pm
Of course Maverick hadnt married. That doesnt mean he hadnt been in a few relationships after her death however. after all everyone has needs... but thats beyond the point. He nodded at her comment "I wont lie, i did find something way more interesting then a new weapon that day" he smirked as he pulled her close.

Upon doing that a few of the town's folk started whispering among eachother. It wasnt nothing bad they were saying however.

Dark Maverick423

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:10 pm
Sage sighed softly back at him the memory forming more concretely in her mind. “I had better be more interesting then a weapon,” she huffed a little playfully trying to escape as he pulled her closer. Her wings flapped softly as she felt no reason to hide them. They caressed the back of his legs, before giving a mighty shiver closing in around them. “Seems like they think it is a good time for us to kiss,” she said bashfully,And since there are so many eyes upon us they wanted to give ups some privacy. “  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:28 pm
Maverick smiled as he held her close. The feel of her wings caressing his hand from the position that he was holding her at was sweet. He loved it when her wings would do things like this. giving them privacy in a otherwise public place was always a good thing. Actually they are saying well wondering if they were in the presence of the future queen" he smirked and winked as he leaned in to her and planted his lips on hers, kissing her gently.  

Dark Maverick423

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:01 pm
Her mouth had fallen open as he spoke. Before she could even think of a good rebuttal, his lips had already captured hers. Her eyes closed softly as her body relaxed again his, it was too wonderful to kiss him. It made her pleasantly dizzy. Sighing in the kiss here wings spread apart to show the people that they very well could be in the presence of the future queen. But the phoenix’s face turned red and she slowly moved away from his lips.

“Well, about that tour,” she smiled a little nervously as her wings folded softly behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 pm
Maverick nodded "Oh yea.. well umm ok! first things first, the town center" he said as he took her hand gently and led her to the center of the town, pointing out stores and hang out places on their way there  

Dark Maverick423

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:56 pm
Sage listened feeling eyes on her or rather them every once in a while. “Seems like you are a very good ruler,” she commented, “Too bad you are not the king of Invictus. Seems like you could do that place some good.”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:14 am
Maverick nodded. "Invictus is a whole different world compared to this one. Here i was able to fix things this way because the people demanded peace. Over in Invictus people demand power over anything else. Turning that place into a Utopia like this one would require alot more then just skill full leadership. It will require a powerful army. The military here is powerful however I keep battalions in different cities to maintain order. It would require me to pull in all my forces from those cities to plan a full scale attack on Invictus. I would rather keep this place peaceful though. Doesnt mean i wont try to fix Invictus, thats one of the reasons i continue to go back there dispite having this place fixed up the way it is. Peace should not only exist for one world after all." he explained to her as they walked over to the town square. "This is the town square. The clock tower right there is where we hold most ceremonies. The church across from it is where we hold all our weddings. Everyone here gets a big wedding because once everyone hears a wedding is to take place, they all like to pitch in to make it wonderful." he laughed lightly. "how do you like it so far?"  

Dark Maverick423

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:47 pm
Nodding as Maverick explained why he didn’t try to take over Inviticus, Sage got a deeper insight in to why in her former life they had fallen in love so quickly. She was already in love with him, but it was strange because she didn’t know if that was her old life talking or really herself. Was there even a difference? Deciding not to think on it too much she smiled as he pointed out the various places.

So much talk about marriage made her blush a bit. Not knowing what quite to say she nodded for a moment till some words finally found their way to her lips.
“I like it very much. It is very picturesque,” she giggled as she walked a bit away from him and gave a twirl. “Its wonderful there is such a feeling of community here,” she said looking at the church. “If there wasn’t so much wrong in Inviticus I would want to stay here,” she admitted giving a bit of twirl before facing Mav again.  
Invictus Outskirts (Common Area)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff