Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Brave New World (4e) Slots Filled! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:52 pm
My first 4e game has finished the first major story arc, and they need new heroes to replace their ranks!

The introduction to the game can be seen here, while the summary of events so far can be read here!

In short, however, the party has vanquished bandits who had staged a dragon attack to throw suspicion away from their illegal activities. However, while clearing the dungeon, they have come across a Dragon's Egg, and the surviving heroes are currently mulling over what to do with it!

In this world, there are only Chromatic Dragons, for the Metallic ones are ones of legend; a dragon that rises above the limitations of its evil bloodline may only then, with the blessing of Bahamut, be reborn as a Metallic dragon instead. None are born, however, so the identity of the occupant of the egg is somewhat obvious! But do they have the right to end the life inside, simply because of the likelihood of the nature of the beast within?

So far, we have the following three characters in this game: A Human Battlerager Fighter (Zifke Brewmaester, played by Arc Vembris), a Human Cunning Sneak Rogue (Jack Hanchak, played by SporkMaster5000), and a Half-Elf Fey Pact Warlock (Glíthríen Estriél, played by Mongooseh).

This leaves 3 slots available, and one has already been reserved by someone who's been waiting to get to the guild.

All characters will be built at 3000 xp (halfway between levels 3 and 4). Stats are rolled (4d6 drop the lowest, 6 times 7 times, drop the lowest score). If the stats are too much lower than the rest of the party, I will add to a stat or two of my choosing to make it comparable. You get the following starting equipment:
One third level magic item
One second level magic item
750 gp

You'll still have to pay for mundane gear (nooooot quite cool enough for free hand-me-outs yet).

I imagine the next chapter will begin within a week, depending on the decisions made by the current party.

Players who are not yet in any of my games get first priority; however, if a spot is claimed by an older player and is not claimed by a newer one with 48 hours, they get to keep it. Recruitment will end December 15th at 11:59 PM EST.

Recruitment is open! biggrin

1.) Tei Kae - Half-Elf Bard
2.) KytanaTheThief - Elven Druid
3.) Drag0nK1d - ???

2a.) Psychofish = 12/08 at 09:44 PM EST
2b.) Daelos = 12/09 at 10:00 PM EST  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:13 pm
If it entices anyone, the party's also composed of very misfit characters. the battlerager has an arcana only one lower than the caster, the rogue is more interested in his wisdom score than stealth, and the fey pact warlock is a con-primary caster.

it's only the crazies that last in this game, keep it in mind.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:27 pm
Depending on who the reserved slot is, I might enjoy nabbing one of those slots. I have a lot of fun creating characters, at least, and haven't made any in a while.  
Tei Kae rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 5 Total: 12 (4-24)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm
rofl  

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

Tei Kae rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 1, 4 Total: 14 (4-24)

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm
rofl  
Tei Kae rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 5 Total: 14 (4-24)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:19 pm
rofl  

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

Tei Kae rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 4, 5 Total: 20 (4-24)

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:21 pm
rolleyes  
Tei Kae rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 5, 4 Total: 14 (4-24)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm
rofl  

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

Tei Kae rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 6, 4 Total: 14 (4-24)

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:23 pm
rofl  
Tei Kae rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 2, 6 Total: 20 (4-24)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:25 pm
Ridiculous. rofl  

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

Psychofish rolled 20 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 5, 6, 4, 4, 1, 6, 4, 5, 4, 3, 5, 3, 6, 2, 6, 4, 4, 1 Total: 83 (20-120)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm
First five rolls.

Psychofish rolled 8 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 5, 2, 1, 4, 6, 5 Total: 29 (8-48)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:46 pm
Final two stats.

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Drag0nK1d

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:04 pm
You don't mind having another warlock in the campaign Right?
Another half-elf, but with the star pact. I just need to roll his stats & work on his backstory & he's done.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:08 pm
That's more up to the existing warlock. I know Tei wanted to play a half-elf caster bard, if that dissuades your choice any.

I won't count you as an existing player because you JUST joined a game, while Joedude (who I would argue is leading the party) is busy with finals. Its practically like you haven't joined any yet, because of it sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out