Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Main Forum
SHINee 1X1Search Theard ALWAYS Open (N/P)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs JongKey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
--------------------------------------------------------- ✄---------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Hello and welcome to my search thread. My name is Jenny, but you can call me Mrs JongKey or Jenny. Whatever. Anyway, if you're here its because you either,
A.) like SHINee
or
B.) you're bored
I'm hoping its A, because I LOVE SHINee!!!! Especially the all mighty Key and the Bling Bling Jong! I also love Taemin, MinHo, and Onew, of course, but like I just said, Key and Jong are my top favorite! My favorite songs are...well,.... ALL OF THEM!! Ok, enough of this. Lets get on to what I'm looking for in a partner.

I want a partner who can write as much as I can if not more. I can pretty much match whatever you can write if I'm really into it. And when it comes to SHINee, I'm really into it. xp heart I have a few pairings that I like, but if you have some that you had in mind, the shoot them at me. Now, this is a SHINee search thread, so that means, I'm only searching for SHINee oneXone's. I am a very loyal role play partner, and if things start getting a little slow or boring, I like to discuss ways that we can pick it up or more it more exciting. I do have a few plot ideas, but again. Tell me your ideas and we can discuss which one we want to do. It's that simple.

Now, boxes below, there will be the pairings I am looking forward to playing. My role will be underlined, so its not confusing. If their both underlined, then you can have your pick at which ever one you with to play. Also, I do play doubles. I can do up to five-six different people in the rp, meaning if your looking to have two people in the rp, I can double as well. So don't be afraid to ask. If you have any more questions ask them. I'm always open to questions, I promise. When you pm about replying, please send me some of your samples so I can see how you write. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------- ✄---------------------------------------------------------
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 pm

ⓞⓝⓖⒽⓨⓤⓝ X ⓔⓨ

ⓞⓝⓖⒽⓨⓤⓝ X ⓘⓝⒽⓞ

ⓔⓨ X ⓘⓝⒽⓞ

ⓐⓔⓜⓘⓝ X ⓝⓔⓦ

ⓞⓝⓖⒽⓨⓤⓝ X

ⓝⓔⓦ X

ⓐⓔⓜⓘⓝ X

ⓔⓨ X

ⓘⓝⒽⓞ X

Mrs JongKey

Mrs JongKey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 pm
User Image

PM me with the pairing you wish to do or quote it and I'll get back to you asap. Also, I do not do pm rp's. I really do forget them, and plus, you can't really decorate them, which is something I enjoy doing. My Search Thread is now open, so lets get down to buisness everyone!

Thank you for stopping by.

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff