Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Rise of Evil chapter 1 the missing royal Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:22 pm
you (points to alcazar) are standing in the throne room of the castle in the royal quarter of the city. with a motion of his hands the king sent everyone including his personal guards out of the room. He stood up and walked twords Sir Alcazar "you may or may not be wondering why i have sent for you my daughter princess illazandi has been kidnapped and i need people to save her"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:22 am
Sir Alcazar inclines his head, chin-length black hair swinging against his face briefly before he drops to one knee, the gleaming mithral bands of his armor making hardly any sound. He clasps a fist to his chest.

"The duty is mine, your highness. I assure you that I will not fail in my charge. Have the villains left any clues to their whereabouts, a ransom note or political statement?"  

Arc Vembris
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:11 am
The king looked around to see if there were any servants or guards remaining when he saw none he sighed "this is a very precarious situation and if not handled correctly violence could start with the necromancers guild" (yes there is a necromancers guild) The king said before looking around again "My daughter was last seen running out of the city with what was reported to be undead following her"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 am
"Rather vague request." Chimed an elf almost way too decked out in military paraphernalia to be considered one of the fey. From head to toe he oozed "military dog." From his graveled voice, to the buff exterior, to the countless items that littered his body, nothing showed he wasn't built for war. "I formally request for you to divulge as much information as possible, Sir, so that we may accomplish this task efficiently."  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:19 am
The king began to pace around the room "the only other pieces of information we know are this. the princess was seen heading northeast and there was a man in a black robe behind the undead"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:33 pm
The short Dragon Shaman merely stood off, away from the scene and from the King. He was more interested in getting going then talking, something that wasn't much his forte. Tyzandir wasn't really civilized, looking more like a wild animal with long blonde dread locks and wild looking gray eyes. His hair was so bright it could appear white in some lighting.

"So lets go cut them to bits, yeah?"

He said, tapping the sword hilt on his back for emphasis.  

Fiend The Bunny

Fluffy Codger

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:42 pm
"Very well, my liege. Come gentlemen, we have no time to lose." Sir Alcazar rises and bows deeply to the King before taking his leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm
"oh and i would sugest talking to the last person to see her he was some beggar from the traders section of the city" the king said before sitting down on his thrown

(history lesson time: the city is very large and contains many districts each attending to the various needs of the people who live there
list of important districts:
trade
housing
temple
arcanists
celestial
infernal- divided into infernal and abysal
elemental- this district is divided into four diffrent ones water fire earth and air)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:09 pm
My king approved the design of this city? MY king? No, no, I must stay loyal. Must stay loyal.

"You heard the Highness, fellows, to the trading district!" Sir Alcazar leads the way there.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:13 pm
"good luck" the king said to them before the doors closed behind the heros  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:15 pm
as you walk twords the trade district you realize the three districts bordering the trade district are the infernal district the arcanist district and the housing district

(by housing a basically mean the slums ghettos whatever you would call a low cesspool)  
Arc Vembris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:00 pm
With a singleminded dedication, Sir Alcazar is wholly disinterested in the districts that adjoin the one that holds his business. The knight restricts his questioning to the beggars of the trade district alone.

"Greetings unfortunates, I seek one of your number, one who may have seen a procession of undead chasing the Princess"

((Gather Information @12))  

Arc Vembris
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:08 pm
An old man dressed in rags walked up to the knight "I am Jo it was i who saw what had happened"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 pm
"Speak then Jo, my information on the incident is brief. Tell me plainly, what happened?"

Alcazar is not keen on being this close to poor people, much less beggars. He suffers this as he does many things, out of duty toward his king. He knows how to be polite at least.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:33 pm
"ok i was behind the tavern when i overheard a conversation between a man and a woman. the woman sounded agitated while the man sounded neutral like his voice held no emotion after some talking the woman ran off out of the city with the man with skeletons with him chased after her" Jo said before holding out a wooden cup with some copper in it  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff