Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hey, I'm New to Gaia.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Induction

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:11 pm
Hello. My name is Tyler. The nickname is "Bigmac." I'm fifteen years old. And my Birthday is on February, 26th. I have a good personality; I'm generous, intelligient, and fun to be around with. My hobbies are that I draw, love listening to music, watch my favorite show called Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I also like to play video games. My favorite color is darkred. Like the symbol of blood. Even though I don't like blood... My favorite band is Linkin Park. And my favorite song is "Here Without You" by "Three Doors Down." My favorite movie is Harry Potter because it's just so awesome, and filled with comedy and drama. So, yeah... That's all I'm saying About me. All welcomes are appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:18 pm
Kitsune Induction
Hello. My name is Tyler. The nickname is "Bigmac." I'm fifteen years old. And my Birthday is on February, 26th. I have a good personality; I'm generous, intelligient, and fun to be around with. My hobbies are that I draw, love listening to music, watch my favorite show called Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I also like to play video games. My favorite color is darkred. Like the symbol of blood. Even though I don't like blood... My favorite band is Linkin Park. And my favorite song is "Here Without You" by "Three Doors Down." My favorite movie is Harry Potter because it's just so awesome, and filled with comedy and drama. So, yeah... That's all I'm saying About me. All welcomes are appreciated.

As probably the oldest person in the entire guild, I would like to thank you for joining the NSTG. You will find that everything you need to know can be found here. Welcome to Gaia, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the crew members. Happy Gaiaing!  

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitsune Induction

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:21 pm
AssNinja4759
Kitsune Induction

As probably the oldest person in the entire guild, I would like to thank you for joining the NSTG. You will find that everything you need to know can be found here. Welcome to Gaia, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the crew members. Happy Gaiaing!

Thank you. Well, I don't have any questions right now. So, I'm good. I will ask if I have any. Again, thanks! :]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:28 pm
Kitsune Induction
AssNinja4759
Kitsune Induction

Thank you. Well, I don't have any questions right now. So, I'm good. I will ask if I have any. Again, thanks! :]

No problem.  

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kiba_akira

Moonlight Survivor

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:32 pm
Kitsune Induction

welcome to gaia dude, hope you like it here  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 pm
kiba_akira
Kitsune Induction

welcome to gaia dude, hope you like it here

Hey. Thank you. :]

Kitsune Induction

Kirin Tachi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:37 pm
Have a very merry welcome, hope you like it here.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:30 pm
hey kitsune welcome to the guild.If there is any questions don't hesitate to ask~  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kitsune Induction

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:49 pm
Thanks for the welcomes, guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 pm
Welcome to teh guild xd  

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Welcome, welcome, mate ;D

Do enjoy your stay and feel free to ask if you have any questions ^^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:32 pm
Welcome. Lots to see and do in this guild. Thanks for reminding about Avatar: The Last Airbender I have only seen a few eps but I will be looking for more.  

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100

Emperor Koala

1,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 am
Greetings from the Koala's we hope you enjoy the guild!!!

User Image

FOUND  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:58 am
Hallo! I'm new to Gaia as well! It's very nice to meet you, and I hope we become friends!  

Dust Particles

7,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items