Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Arms Of Sorrow (Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:28 am
[ The Beginning... ]
User Image

User ImageSo you are one of the precious few who have made it through?
I was quite sure by now there weren't any survivors. Or there was never supposed to be any. Still, my brothers have kept a select few "prime" women to keep to themselves to toy with. You, I'm assuming, are one of those. Don't worry dears... They won't kill you. They'll torture you to the point where you're barely clinging to life... But they won't kill you. You're much too valuable to them to do a stupid thing like that.

And me? Well, of course I'm one of them too, but you'll have to work to earn my favor. I treat women with respect, but if you cross me I will make a mess of you so treacherous, you'll wish I had but merely blown you over onto the brink of death and pushed you off... But that's another story.

User Image[ Setting ]

Our story starts with five women, and five men.
The women, elegant and rich, all with statures of royalty pinned to their high-class names.
The men? Well, they're less than human, that's all I'll say.

Though not human, each of the men possess different abilities and personalities. As for the women, they are weak and powerless, relying only on their wit and smarts to keep themselves alive.

The scenario begins, and our great show opens with a large, Gothic bedroom, decked in elegant blacks and velvet-soft reds. The women are restrained; each to a set of wrist and ankle cuffs on the wall, in SEPERATE rooms. The men aren't there... Or at least the women can't see them.

All along, the two worlds from which our masters and slaves come from are at war. The males, each a descendant of Lucifer, are battling for the dominance of the kingdoms that the women are from. As a war effort, they kidnapped the girls in order to retrieve a surrender, and perhaps have a little fun in the process...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:30 am
[[ The Law ]]

First things first. PM all profiles to me with the title of the roleplay. o3o

1. Obey Gaia TOS, and the rules. I'm assuming since you're applying for a literate RP that you're capable of reading and following each.
2. Please, use the damn skeletons.
3. You may post as soon as I approve and post your profile.
4. Please - I'm begging... Watch your spelling. And try to post in non-assaulting colors. There's nothing worse than coming back to limegreen text D:
5. Romance is allowed, but try to refrain from things getting too mushy right off the bat, as this is a slave/master RP. Refrain from cybering in the thread, if you should so happen to feel inclined towards it- or take it to PM.
6. Violence is encouraged and allowed, but don't godmod, or I'll kick your sorry butt out.
7. If I ask you to edit a post, please... for God sakes. Do it.
8. I expect you to be mature, creative and respectful. No one likes boring characters, and/or rude people.
9. Try not to leave people out. It sucks being the black sheep. We can all relate. Again, keep it civil.
10. ABSOLUTELY. NO. LESS. THAN. FOUR. SENTANCES. PER. POST. I know, I can understand writer's block but pull it out of your a** if you have to unless you're making one last statement before death, or something like that x.x
11. Ooc is (( )) or something like that, Speech is BOLDED. Thought is ITALICIZED.
12. Cussing is allowed, I can see reason for it. Cuss all you want, as long as you're in character.

That's pretty much it. I know it seems like a lot, but really it's mostly common sense. :]

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:31 am
[[ Character Skeletons ]]
I'm leaving characters open for imagination. There's only one rule: the guys are NOT human. Girls can be whatever race they want, including humans.
CURRENTLY THERE IS 2 GIRL SPACES OPEN, AND 3 BOY SPACES OPEN.

[[ Girls ]]
[size=9][imgleft]IMAGE URL GOES HERE, ANIME PICS ONLY, PLEASE[/imgleft][color=yourcolorhere][b]They call me:[/b][/color] Name goes here, first and last.
[color=yourcolorhere][b]I'm really not that old:[/b][/color] Age here (17-20)
[color=yourcolorhere][b]I'm different:[/b][/color] Race

[color=yourcolorhere][b]My autobiography:[/b][/color] Bio goes here, short... no novels :]
[color=yourcolorhere][b]Me in a nutshell:[/b][/color] What your character is like, personality.

[color=yourcolorhere][b]Anything else:[/b][/color] Obv.
[color=yourcolorhere][b]My soul's song:[/b][/color] Song(s) for your character here, in link form.
[color=yourcolorhere][b]My [i]real[/i] master:[/b][/color] Your gaia name.[/size]

[[ Guys ]]
[size=9][imgright]IMAGE URL GOES HERE, ANIME PICS ONLY, PLEASE[/imgright][color=yourcolorhere][b]They call me:[/b][/color] Name goes here, first and last.
[color=yourcolorhere][b]I'm really not that old:[/b][/color] Age here (18-22) If immortal, list here.
[color=yourcolorhere][b]I'm different:[/b][/color] Race, anything but human. Half breeds are ok.

[color=yourcolorhere][b]My autobiography:[/b][/color] Bio goes here, short... no novels :]
[color=yourcolorhere][b]Me in a nutshell:[/b][/color] What your character is like, personality.

[color=yourcolorhere][b]I can do this:[/b][/color] Powers/abilities
[color=yourcolorhere][b]Anything else:[/b[/color]] Obv.
[color=yourcolorhere][b]My soul's song:[/b][/color] Song(s) for your character here, in link form, please.
[color=yourcolorhere][b]My [i]real[/i] master:[/b][/color] Your gaia name.[/size]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:33 am
User Image
They call me: Lani Hewitt

I'm really not that old: 19

I'm different: Human, with a history of magic.

My autobiography: Lani was raised in a normal upper class family. Her father, the duke of a small town in London, had been off into a business trip while her mother was on call with some other upper class ladies of the town. A war had struck and Lanni didn't remember much that happened, maybe because she had a candle holder fall on her pretty little blond head as the bombs struck. Next thing she knew, she had been locked up with by herself not a clue why or where she was in this place.

Me in a nutshell: Vibrant, that's for sure. This fiery blonde has a bit of a temper, maybe that's just her arrogance. Don't be upset, if you're on her good side she's a sweet as a strawberry flavored lolly-pop.

Anything else: She can't stand arrogant men, which makes her one to talk since she was set up to marry one. She is head over heels for him, or at least she makes herself believe she is. All in the honor of her family!

My soul's song: Respect for the Dead-Beneath the sky
My real master: R A B i D P i X i E S

The Indrid Cold
User ImageThey call me: Dante Coldarra
I'm really not that old: 18
I'm different: Half demon half human

My autobiography: Dante never was fully human, nor does he know the full story of his family background. However, he does know his parents fell in love, and mysteriously disappeared after he was born. He wishes he knew them, but oftentimes is pre-occupied and hasn't been able to search for them in a while.
Me in a nutshell: Really depends on his mood. He could be kind and sweet one moment, and cruel and heartless the next. Dante is also a very good liar.

I can do this: Can greatly enhance the emotions of other people, can also seemingly turn invisible.
Anything else:] Something about these girls awakens something deep inside him
My soul's song: Elend-A God That Breeds Pestilence
My real master: Indrid Cold

FatesMyBitch
User ImageThey call me: Zoe Powell
I'm really not that old: 20
I'm different: Human

My autobiography: Zoe was born into a middle class family with 4 other kids. She was a singer, always was. Her dream is to join the ranks of famous Broadway actresses although her mother disapproves, saying that it wasn't practically in times of war. Zoe had the opposite belief. People need actors to provide a few hours of happiness and a good distraction. She has a hard time with math in school but she can sing and act like there is no tomorrow. She was the lead in a recent production and the talk of the theater community. Zoe had a lively and great career ahead of her when the roof collapsed. The last thing she remembered seeing was a tiny bit of light disappear as rubble piled on top of her. She woke up attached to the bed and with a splitting headache.
Me in a nutshell: She is sweet and innocent but she isn't naive. She knows full well what people think of actresses, especially young ones like her. She won't stop singing, always humming under her breathe. She will scratch your eyes out if you try and destroy her (a rival actress tried to shove her through a trap door and got her a** beat to the ground). The small ones are always the fiercest.

Anything else: She loves her family and she loves it when people compliment her talents. Flattery will get you almost anywhere with her. She loves apples but she can't cook with a damn.
My soul's song: When I Get My Name In Lights
My real master:FatesMyBitch

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:38 pm
Pairings:
RabidPixies -- TheIndridCold
FatesMyBitch --
--
--

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:26 pm
People, please please please join.  

FatesMyBitch

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:30 pm
(I want this RP to start so bad.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:35 am
[[ I sent mine in forever ago, and never got any message back telling me whether I made it in or not... ]]  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:33 pm
(( OOC: me too! I even sent her a message to remind her but she never replied to me! I'm sorry but if you don't want me in your Rp then just tell me. I'd rather receive an answer then to be ignored. Sorry. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:44 pm
((I sent one as well, about a month or so ago. I don't think she ever comes online anymore. . . or at least, I've never seen her on.))  

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:16 pm
(Well that sucks. Seemed like fun..)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:03 pm
(( OCC: yeah I was really looking forward to it.... too. ))  

I_LostLivedLoved_3

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff