7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:48 pm
So RAWR!

Truth? OR DARE!??

Edit:
Okay people since this has become a very active/ongoing forum I've decided to make this a little more interesting to encourage even more participation or at least to keep it from going out of control (meaning that i'm making it official.)

Okay here's if you don't know how to play (which I am deeply saddened if you don't know, because everyone knows this game...):

1: you will be asked 'Truth or Dare"
2: pick which ever.
3(a): if you pick truth then you will be asked a question about yourself or some random thing or your opinion of something.

3(B) If you pick 'dare' then you will be given a random dare. You MUST do the dare unless you choose to do the penalty (explained later in the post).
This includes even if you have to take a picture of something crazy, or search for something on google like a picture and post it. This also includes if dared to change your avatar for a day (rules for this set later)

4: then once done, you can choose to play again by picking 'Truth or Dare' in the post that you posted for your last truth or dare. (say you were dared to take a picture of idk a piece of paper that has RAWR written on it, then when you post it, under it you would type either 'truth' or 'dare' - which ever you pick next).

5: If you decide not to do it again you can also answer someone elses 'truth or dare' that they ask for if I'm not currently online (which I usually check it everyday because I will sometimes get in just for like 5 minutes or something to check up and clear my inbox or check announcements).
( PLEASE READ GUIDELINES IF THIS IS CHOSEN).

RULES AND GUILDES / CIRCUMSTANTIONAL SITUATION EXCEPTIONS:

TRUTH

1: if you choose to ask someone a truth question the victom person asked does have the right to ask for another truth question with out taking the penalty if you ask them a very personal question, or something they rather not let the world know.

EXAMPLE OF A QUESTION LIKE THIS:
ex1: Do you have aids? (I know someone in real life who is touchey about it because of...erm well lets just say she didn't have a choice getting it.) this can be touchey to some people and it can be a sore spot.

ex2: Whats your social security number? (okay I WILL ban you from thje forum if you ask something like that)

ex3: Whats your address in real life? (... STALKER >D jk)

2: YOU MUST ANSWER TRUTHFULLY. NO LYING. sheesh.

DARE

1: Dares must be kept PG-13 people! Believe it or not but there are younger people (hopefully none under 15 years of age ._.) on Gaia who might not feel comfertable doing any 'adult-like' dares beacause well theres alot of virgins/people under the age of 18 (including myself who doesn't like these types of dares) and who don't like this type of stuff okay? So, please be considerate of people alright?
ALso: you can ask for these dares, but I highly dont recomend it (there are some cruel sickos people out there who...yeah never mind.)
note: Also I might remind you things such as cybering and um stuff like that IS a violation of TOS and I will not hesitate to ban someone if they are not following TOS rules or if its a little tooooo bad. such as maybe being dared to post a picture of 'Blue Waffle.' No one wants to see that>> (don't google it if you don't know what I mean. Its scaring. .____.)

2: Dares must not be dangerous or in anyway could hurt someone or if done could make the government follow them or something.
Please don't dare someone to go smoke weed or make bombs or something. Thats just not cool people. And don't dare them to do something that could kill them or cause harm to their health (like handling a rattle snake, or eating a raw egg as that can give you salmonella.).
I will ban you from the forum or possibly from the guild (if its that bad) for this because you will be black listed and quite honestly its a bad influence on RAWR and we don't need that here.

3: Now you can be dared to do mildly embaressing (like singing in front of a crowd or being dared to act like a chicken for a day) or something as this is one of the fun things about dares. You can decide to do a penalty (which is another dar) or choose to doing truthe though if you feel it.

-I'll add something on if something comes up.

PENALTIES

-A Penalty is if you decide not do do the original truth/dare you are given. The penalty MUST be a little more mild than the original dare/truth okay?
You may only choose penatly ONCE in a turn. SO you can not keep asking fro a penalty if you don't like the 1st penalty given.
Please note: this is a risk as you can not choose to switch to truth if you pick penalty. You MUST absolutely do the penalty unless it's against the rules or TOS.

-If you choose to switch to the opposite of what you picked then you MUST do it, you cannot take a penalty if say you switched from dare to truth okay? thats just not fair. truth and dare is about risks sooo thats...yeah. ><

[will add more later]

red]EXCEPTIONS:

- if you are dared to take a picture of something but you have no way of uploading or something you may draw it on paint or may ask for another dare that is similar. you will not be penalized.

- if you are asked to change your avatar, you have the right to ask for another avatar change dare with out penalty if said item or dare is too costly for you.
-note: Avatar change+
3: Avatar change dares must not exceed the amout of 10000 gold. This is because some of us Gaians may not be exactly 'rich.' So please if you dare someone to change their avatar for a day or something, be considerate of ow much gold they possibly have and dare with items that will be able to be sold later. Otehr wise, you owe them gold. and we dont need stuff like that, to much trouble.

Thanks for reading

I shall update if something else should come up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 pm
Death may surround me......

User Image

Dare!! twisted

User Image

But I do not embrace it

black_leather_biker_chick

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:56 pm

User Image

Dare!! twisted

User Image

But I do not embrace it

I DARE YOU TO DRESS YOUR AVATER IN A CRAZY SANTA COSTUME AND SAY HO HO HO AT THE END OF EVERY POST YOU MAKE FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:54 pm

User Image

Kinda hard to do when I don't own any santa items...lol. hohoho

User Image

But I do not embrace it

Kroneru

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 pm
Truth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:42 pm
II Lilium II
Truth

IF you could have a combination of two animals to be your pet, what animals would you have?  

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

HowlPhilinish
Vice Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:52 pm
DARES!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 pm
l-Kallisto-l
II Lilium II
Truth

IF you could have a combination of two animals to be your pet, what animals would you have?

A shark and the Dramatic Groundhog...  

Kroneru

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:17 pm
II Lilium II
l-Kallisto-l
II Lilium II
Truth

A shark and the Dramatic Groundhog...

biggrin I LOVE IT!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 pm
howlerd
DARES!!!!!

I DARE YOU TO DRESS IN A SANTA AND SAY 'BECAUSE KALLISTO DECREES IT AFTER EVERYTHING YOU SAY! biggrin  

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:47 am