Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
sparkles on some inventory items in invenory list (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazy yaqui

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 pm
been using gaia for a couple of months and this is the first time I have seen sparkles on some of my items in my inventory list. is this someting special or for some reason i have just have not seen it before. ust like to know i use gaia almost every day and this the first time. they look like multi colored four point stars. most are aquarium about ten are not ,like MC 's., swords and that kind of items  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 pm
crazy yaqui
been using gaia for a couple of months and this is the first time I have seen sparkles on some of my items in my inventory list. is this someting special or for some reason i have just have not seen it before. ust like to know i use gaia almost every day and this the first time. they look like multi colored four point stars

It means their better than average items that can be bought at Shops (i.e. Monthly collectibles, animated items, etc.)  

The Revered One

1,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:13 pm
User ImageThere is even a color code to the sparkles, though I don't remember which color means EI, which means MC, etc. All of them are items that can not be bought in shops, known as "Premium items". You can turn off the sparkles if it gets in your way by clicking Accounts > Preferences, and on the bottom of the left column click Inventory Sparkles and choose "Hide." If you like them, you'll see them in the Marketplace, too!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm
Here is a color list for the sparkles.

White/blue - Evolving Items
Rainbow - RIG Items and items from the locked chest
Yellow - Cash Shop Items
Aqua - Aquarium Items
Hot Pink - Monthly Collectibles  

Divine Moonstone

Fashionable Gaian

TheChief-5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 pm
If they bother you you can go into the account preferences on your my gaia page and turn them off (it's near the bottom left on the pref. page)  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games