Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
zOMG! (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrie Heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:10 pm
I need help defeating a army of lawn gnomes at the bottom of Village Greens. Either people don't want to join my crew or they are on another quest. Please comment if you want to help. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:20 pm
I'm not much of a zOMG player myself, but I'll help you the best I can.  

Life Hath Immortality

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you're looking for a crew of people currently playing zOMG, the dedicated zOMG main forum may be a good place to start. There's quite a lot of threads there that will be irrelevant to you at this point if you are just starting out, but there are still regulars there who may be willing to help you out if they are online at the same time as you are.

You may also want to look into finding a good sized clan or zOMG themed guild that has many active participants- both are good ways to find people to crew with as opposed to trying to rely on finding help from random people in the area.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:15 pm
Joining a zOMG clan could be helpful. They can assist u with stuff that u might need help with including that kind of thing. Also zOMG guilds too. And I am not that much of a zOMG player so don't ask me to help u.  

xJeNnIfEr-FoReVeRx

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheChief-5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:09 pm
I can't think of anything more to add to what has already been said. Daypaw has given you some quality advice and i'll back up her post.

Also, if you're problem has been solved remember to put an [A] in the thread title. (just edit the first post to change the thread name)  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games