Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:24 pm
Celeste looked at Leonardo as he made his announcement. She didn't know if she should be excited or what. "Oh boy" she said in a sarcastic tone. "Well Leo, let's get moving" she said with a smile. She just figured if this man was so important they could get a decent place to relax and perhaps food. Hopefully he wasn't as strange as Leonardo was though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:02 am
((Lulu, that's fine. I'm going to give Dez a chance to respond as Noise and Clad first.

Nicko, Solaris, I'll post when I get back from class.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 pm
Denn couldn't help but laugh at how difficult for Casidy Andrelia was making this. In doing so, she made things easier for him. His chuckle came off as a response to their reactions to him asking if they were an item. Casidy had a point once again. It was weird to come out of an alleyway. Then again, people do weird things when faced with adversity. "Yeah, I've been lost in the maze-like town for a while now. It doesn't hurt to check an alleyway every now and then." The assassin-in-wait smirked.

As long as he could lie and excuse his way into making them turn around, or allowing himself to pass by them, he could do this and receive his payment. "Over-protective or not, I can see that he cares about you. Whether or not it's love or just his job isn't my business. Anyway, how about those directions? I have a few merchant buddies I need to meet and they're probably doing their trading without me."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 pm
Neo slowly got up and seemed SEEMED completly calm as he stood and looked first to Morrigan then to the man who hit him as he suddenly drove his fist into the mans face sending him on his a** as neo got angry. " How dare you try and make me look bad in front of a lady! You just pissed off the wrong person." said neo as he suddenly used his magic causing magical symbols to appear on his arms as he drove his fist into the mans check causing him to slam head first into the ground causing a small crator to appear as neo cracked his nuckles. " Ready for round 2?" asked neo. He ha dno idea who this man even was he was terrible with a mans face while a womans he would never forget. Strange how thing worked out.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm
Andrelia Synclair
I won't ever give up. I'll die before I let anything happen to you.

User Image "Job?" Andrelia asked aloud at the man's words, "Now that's a rather curious choice of words, don't you think? Why would it be my job to protect her if I was simply a friend of hers?" His tone was casual, making him sound as though he was pointing out an amusing choice of words rather than finding suspicion in them. "Do you know what my job is? That would be rather odd for a complete stranger to know."

He had to play this cool. Bait and trap the assassin the moment that he revealed his true colors, because now that's what he was absolutely sure the man was. He didn't like having Casidy exposed and vulnerable by not having his eyes on the threat, but he would prefer that to getting stabbed in the back unexpectedly.

((Not much for me to do right now besides this.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:08 pm
Troa remained on the ground, heaving for breath. Slowly his eyes changed from showing nothing but clouded fear, to a piercing clear gaze. His breathing soon came under his control, and his composure returned as well. Clenching his fists and gritting his teeth, he slammed his fist into the ground before standing up. He was beyond livid at himself, for letting his memories take control over him again. Furiously digging through his pockets, he pulled out his pack of smokes and lighter. Quickly lighting his smoke, he looked over at Leonardo and sighed as he exhaled a thick cloud of smoke. "I'm Troa Reeve... sorry about that..." He muttered. "I'm assuming by you saying that I'm not as dangerous as before... you've also met Vince..." He added, shaking his head a little. "Lead the way, I'm in no position to argue anything..." He muttered, looking back at the fight. Then looking at his cig, he saw the deep red of blood. "Seems like he had fun while he was out..." He muttered with a sigh, taking another drag.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:59 pm
LuluFeverxD
[Hope you don't mind me doing this Scythe! Thought i could bump into your characters at the Tavern (If that's where they are)]

Lunia felt like she was losing her mind, she had just stood there for a long time, staring at her hands, as if she was cursed. She couldn't believe she had just killed someone and how the hell she managed to block his sword with her own two hands. She shook her head and looked at Rugalia, she just couldn't bare being there anymore and she turned and just ran. She stopped outside of a Tavern and for some reason couldn't see anymore fighting just now, she walked into the Tavern and looked around, seeing that everyone looked TOTALLY different than her. Her clothes were strange and nobody had hair colour even close to hers, this gained her lot's of very strange looks all around, making her feel uncomfortable. She fixed her eye-patch and sighed, not knowing what to do as the looks were now becoming glares. "Rugalia... you never told me where i actually am.." she said to herself.

NeophantomX
Neo slowly got up and seemed SEEMED completly calm as he stood and looked first to Morrigan then to the man who hit him as he suddenly drove his fist into the mans face sending him on his a** as neo got angry. " How dare you try and make me look bad in front of a lady! You just pissed off the wrong person." said neo as he suddenly used his magic causing magical symbols to appear on his arms as he drove his fist into the mans check causing him to slam head first into the ground causing a small crator to appear as neo cracked his nuckles. " Ready for round 2?" asked neo. He ha dno idea who this man even was he was terrible with a mans face while a womans he would never forget. Strange how thing worked out.

((And that was how Neo became a criminal...and on the wanted list....))

As Genya got up and took a few steps, he had the inattention to crash into Lunia, not noticing that a bunch of people were staring at her because of the eyepatch. Genya didn't really know Lunia, but she seemed familiar. What was most comforting of all was that she was wearing Earth clothes, not like the other people. But she had that weird eyepatch. Why? Was she blind? "Huh? Are you from the university?" Genya Thorinagano blurted with wide eyes. But then, there seemed to be a loud commotion outside as there was a loud crack and a man roared in pain. "Huh?"

Outside, the man that Neo had hit had taken a hard hit, spinning a distance and then getting crashed into the ground. Being the tavern owner, the man was actually used to fights, so he was resilient and survived Neo's attacks, but they still hurt because of the magical enhancement. The man's head was bleeding as he staggered up. He looked at Morrigan and then back at Neo. "Don't be fooled by him, miss. He's not one to trust, and I'd never trust my employees with HIM?!! You are banned from this tavern! Call the guards to get this numbskull out! We've had enough excitement for today!" the man coughed, blood flowing from his teeth as well. He wanted to charge at Neo, but he was weakening quickly. Little did he know that Morrigan could possible qualify as a guard, a guard with broader jurisdiction because she was directly under the Regent, and not just a town patrol member.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Nicko1421
Leonardo opened his mouth to reply to Celeste when a guard came running up. "Sir! Sir Leonardo!" He shouted as he came to a stop by their small group. The small tremers shook the ground lightly there was sounds of falling chairs and hanging decoration on the walls of the houses, but overall it wasn't very bad. "What is it soldier?" He asked turning back to him. "The Regent requests your presence, along with your two guests." He said through pants. "Understood." He turned back to Celeste and Troa. "Alright you two looks like things are going to pick up a little. You're going to meet the leader of this world, Regent Cyrus." He stated with a confident smile.

Solaris Beauty
Celeste looked at Leonardo as he made his announcement. She didn't know if she should be excited or what. "Oh boy" she said in a sarcastic tone. "Well Leo, let's get moving" she said with a smile. She just figured if this man was so important they could get a decent place to relax and perhaps food. Hopefully he wasn't as strange as Leonardo was though.

Crimson Flash
Troa remained on the ground, heaving for breath. Slowly his eyes changed from showing nothing but clouded fear, to a piercing clear gaze. His breathing soon came under his control, and his composure returned as well. Clenching his fists and gritting his teeth, he slammed his fist into the ground before standing up. He was beyond livid at himself, for letting his memories take control over him again. Furiously digging through his pockets, he pulled out his pack of smokes and lighter. Quickly lighting his smoke, he looked over at Leonardo and sighed as he exhaled a thick cloud of smoke. "I'm Troa Reeve... sorry about that..." He muttered. "I'm assuming by you saying that I'm not as dangerous as before... you've also met Vince..." He added, shaking his head a little. "Lead the way, I'm in no position to argue anything..." He muttered, looking back at the fight. Then looking at his cig, he saw the deep red of blood. "Seems like he had fun while he was out..." He muttered with a sigh, taking another drag.

((I have been so lazy....Sorry for the sub par post.))

The Regent would be in the throne room sitting on the throne room reading some file when Leonardo led Troa and Celeste into the throne room. Cyrus looked up as a guard announced General Leonardo. Rine, of course, was of doing whatever. Perhaps, she was still looking for the jester since neither of the two that Leonardo had with him looked or felt remotely like the jester. However, when Cyrus had peered out the window earlier, the boy did have a somewhat similar malicious confused aura. Leonardo would know more though about the jester since he was the lead on the case.

"General, I see you have safely returned," Cyrus said calmly with a smile. His eyes observed Celeste and Troa. Troa was bleeding ((I think.)), and neither the girl nor the boy looked very comfortable. They seemed haggard. "Sara, please bring a healer over to treat the young man's wounds and fetch some water." Cyrus motioned to a woman dressed in robes at the side of the room. The woman nodded and quickly walked away elegantly. Cyrus turned to Leonardo. "What news do you have?"

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 pm
"My Lord" Leonardo got on his knee in reverence for their leader. He stood up soon after and said. "Lord Regent these are......Well I am not sure who they are. They fell from a portal in the sky, the blind seer foretold of their arrival. But left out their purpose. As cryptic as ever." He looked at them. "The boy, Troa he seems confused I am not properly able to give a report on him, at first he seemed almost homicidal, then he struck himself and now he cowers like a slave. The girl Celeste, also understandably confused but appears to be dealing with the world nicely. I am unsure why they are here, where they came from and how to get them back. As well there were more of them, the rest were taken by others a girl was taken by a man during the confusion of the battle. I am afraid Shaco was rather skilled in his art and kept me rather busy. However the jester Assassin is now dead. ((I think that's what was said.)) They know nothing of our world, whoever or whatever brought them here clearly had a purpose. The girl Celeste, she possesses magic even if she does not know how to control it I have witnessed it for myself. It was rather impressive for someone who didn't understand magic." He smiled and snapped his fingers, returning his blade to it's normal shape. he sheathed his blade and waited for the regent's response. "There were a few civilian casualties. As well rebel forces began a small upheaval further into the city my men are currently fending them off, the Rebel numbers were so limited I assume it will be over shortly. Shall I rejoin them on the battlefield Milord?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:08 am
Lunia looked at Genya, he looked familiar and when it clicked she sighed with such relief. "Thank goodness! Yes, your from the University too back on Earth!" she yelled, getting most likely more attention that she should have. She looked around and could see people getting out of their chairs as if to be getting ready to fight them, Lunia looked at Genya and slightly hinted that they were both totally in the wrong place to be. "I really don't think we should be here anymore.." she said, hearing what was going on outside.

xLulie

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 am
Troa followed Leonardo into the throne room, looking around as his smoke hung from his mouth. He listened to Leonardo speak to who he assumed was the boss, then again sitting on a throne kinda gave it away. Hearing Cyrus asked for a healer for him, he shook his head. "Outside of a few pricks the blood you see on me isn't mine... though I couldn't tell you who's it is. I have a rough guess on how it got on me but... unfortunately I have no actual memory of it." He sighed, wondering if he should even bother letting them know about his multiple personalities... the three others. Sitting down, as his legs were starting to give out, he sighed again. The panic attack he had took more out of him then he thought, he was also getting sleepy. Taking a drag from his smoke, he exhaled through his nose before muttering to himself. "What I'd do for a drink... what a day..." Sighing a little as he took another drag.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:24 pm
((Alright, well assuming that this didn't die for real this time. I won't be on from tomorrow until monday, I'm goin to France for spring break and won't have my computer. Feel free to move my character outta the way if you need to.))  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers