Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:16 am
((I'm going to give it some time to see if anyone else responds. People aren't always on every day. But yes, we'll figure out something to free up people or replace people depending on the situation. If all else fails, I'll just make up a random interruption that will divert everyone's attention.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:29 am
Draconia Crystalis
Andrelia Synclair
I won't ever give up. I'll die before I let anything happen to you.

Andrelia sighed as they walked down the sidewalk in the cool, dark night. It had been some fourty-five minutes since he and Casidy had left the candlelight vigil, and while it usually took about twenty to twenty-five minutes to walk to where their houses were, he had requested that they take a more roundabout route under the false pretense of enjoying the slightly breezy chill and silence of the night. In truth, he actually did enjoy the excursion, because for the first time in a long time it felt like they were just friends walking side by side again. So many years had passed since Casidy had lost her memory, and he had had to assume the position of a friendly and protective neighbor, and this was the first time they had simply walked together in all that time. It brought him a small happiness, even though he knew she was not her usual self at the moment.

Still, he never kept his senses focused inward, always aiming them at the world around him. They were in the middle of a quaint and unsuspecting neighborhood in the middle of the night, and that meant lots of light poles, electrical lines, fences, and buildings for something to hide behind. In the dark it was especially hard to see if something might be lurking in the shadows of a nearby hedge or not, but he didn't freak out at every boogieman that lurked in his thoughts. Instead, he passed his observation of the world around them off as him simply taking in the serenity of the night, which he couldn't help but do at the same time.

He sighed and looked over at Casidy, who was walking quietly next to him, no doubt confused as to what was going on. Things were starting to happen around her that she didn't understand. And perhaps the time was soon coming when he would have to bite the bullet. "You're worried, aren't you?" he asked her, a calm and comforting expression on his face, "I saw that you were drawing that Lunia girl when I came to get you.... you must have noticed that she vanished into thin air." He turned away from her a bit and added, "You won't understand what's going on right away, Casidy, but I promise you that when he time comes I will help you learn everything."

Mahareshi Rorsch
Denn was still managing to get closer and closer to the designated pair without being seen. It was a shame. The security of this universe didn't hold a candle to that of his. He tried to hold back a laugh as he closed in on them. "Just when I thought this would be hard." Denn scoffed. Paper made it's way to the tip of his fingers making them sharper than almost any blade in that world. Now alongside them, he walked from an alley and a grin. He made himself known by calling out to them in a voice unlike his own. "Hey you!" Denn called over to them in a higher pitch. "Could I bother you two for directions? I'm trying to get to the next town and you two look like you know the way."

((working on a post right now.))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:00 am
Casidy had nearly stumbled a couple of times as Andrelia began pulling her along after him as they left the vigil. However, it wasn't long before she managed to keep pace behind her friend as they hurriedly walked the night time streets. She had a lot of questions running through her mind at the moment. But it seemed that Andrelia was very preoccupied at the moment and as such Casidy didn't bother asking them. Plus, she could hardly come up with the right words to even ask any questions. But even a patient person like Casidy had her limits to how long she was willing to wait for answers. She had never quite seen Andrelia act so strangely, or even scared like he was at this point. She didn't realize that she had been staring at him until Andrelia asked her if she was worried. As soon as Andrelia looked at her and said that, Casidy blinked in both surprise and confusion. How was it that he was always able to read her emotions so well?

"Worried? Of course I'm worried." she finally replied, looking off to the side for a split second to regain whatever she had of her composure. She had noticed that Lunia had disappeared, and wondered what had happened, but Casidy had a few other questions she wanted to ask as well. Casidy suddenly stopped walking and looked up at Andrelia with a rather determined expression on her face as she took her hand away from his. "First, Lunia disappears in the middle of the song. Then you drag me away from the vigil without explaining what's going on. The least you could do at this point is to try to tell me why you're acting so weird."

But before Andrelia could answer her in any sort of fashion, a strange man stepped out of an alley they had passed and addressed them, asking for directions. Casidy turned towards Denn, giving him a calm smile, which was basically covering up how confused she felt at the moment. "Directions? Where are you trying to go?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 pm
Andrelia Synclair

User Image Before the new arrival could so much as take a single step closer to them, Andrelia stepped forward and held his arm out in front of Casidy. He could very well be behaving paranoid for no reason, but regardless of the situation, someone stepping out of an alleyway in the middle of the night was never a good sign. And what kind of person would be lost in the back alleyways and be looking for directions? Anyone with common sense would have stayed away from those dangerous mazes. The only logical explanation would either be that this person really knew his way around the town, and had some ulterior motive, or this person was completely lost, and not like a normal Earthling kind of lost. Lost like any person from the Otherworld would be when first coming to Earth.

Andrelia decided to goad the truth out of the person, giving a subtle smirk and saying, "Is that really the best act you've got going for you? Such a half-assed performance really shows how little you know about Earth. Your location, approach, and demeanor are all horribly mismatched. Who taught you how to blend into a situation? A monkey?"

Inside, he felt his pulse rise as his anxiety grew to new heights. It seemed that he would be explaining the truth to Casidy a lot sooner than he expected. Was this fate? That a gate between the worlds would open at their candlelight vigil, and he'd be forced to take Casidy away from the happiness she knew and into the suffering and hardship she had once endured? His cover would be completely blown if this man was revealed to be from the Otherworld, as he suspected.

He wanted to find out as soon as possible, so as a test of this man's identity, he slowly began directing a small trickle of his magical energies into the ground, guiding them towards the man's feet. His mind focused on the tendril of magic, and he focused it to a point, putting enough force into the magic that anyone from the Otherworld would be able to detect it. If the person was from the Otherworld, they would sense the spike that was bout to shoot from the ground, a concentration of magical barriers focused to a point with the piercing power of a javelin, and he would instinctively attempt to evade it. However, if he was a normal human, then it would merely pop an inch out of the ground just behind the man's heel, unseen. The volume of magic was merely a ruse with no real killing power... not that he would know that. He would think he was being attacked full force.  

Draconia Crystalis

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:00 am
Denn had been between this world and his own countless times. This area had lost it's novelty ages ago and directions around this desolate spit of land were self-explanatory. Casidy had him there. He couldn't act too ignorant lest he be seen as what he truly was. A man from Otherworld trying to kill them. He couldn't act overly knowledgeable or he'd just seem remedial.

"I'm looking for the next town over, but I don't know in which direction it--" Before he could finish responding to Andrelia, Casidy, the obviously more confrontational upstart, was jabbing him with questions. Beneath his feet, he could sense a change in energies. The target was applying pressure now. Then again, could he really kill him there? They were still on Earth were laws existed. If he were to kill him there, a scream would be heard and they'd undoubtedly be capture. Either that or they'd leave and never return. As a precaution, Denn moved the paper covering his arms to the soles and heels of his feet and parts of his shins. If Casidy did attack, he'd take it, but his paper would act as an exoskeleton should any bones be broken internally.

Like a human would, Denn retorted to Casidy being as nonchalant about the pending attack as he could. His retort, was but a simple wide-eyed stare. The stare a real human would give when faced with a person they apparently were afraid of. "Ma'am...is this your husband?" The assassin in wait asked. "If so, I can be quick about this. I'm sure you too are very important.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:05 pm
Alright, so here's who I've heard from. Muko and Shaco have unfortunately left the roleplay due to time issues.
question = Waiting to hear back from them still.
xd = In

Roles
Guardians
- Celeste Watson - Fire - Solaris Beauty xd
- Genya Thorinagano - Gatekeeper - Scythe de Zaran xd
- Troa Reeve - Water - Crimson Flash - xd He's in, but can't post now so we can ghost him along.
- Ezio Royce - Air - YG Syrious Jones - xd Limited internet right now
- Lunia Alexis - Earth - LuluFeverxD - question
---------------------------------------------------------------
With the Banished Twin or in Rebellion
- Casidy Guthrey - Regent's Twin - dragon-talk xd
- Andrelia Synclair - Twin's Guard - Draconia Crystalis xd
- Alister Synclair - Co leader of Resistance - ChickenBear f.m.a. Haneyaiba xd
- Clad "D" Reaper - Co leader of Resistance - Demon Eyes Zero xd
- Noise C. Nagisa - Servant/ Ex servant - Demon Eyes Zero xd
- Neo Spades - Eccentric Scholar/Crackpot - NeophantomX xd
- Ari Mason - Researcher/Neo Spades's Assistant - dragon-talk
- Muko Iktaka - Mercenary - buttersboy32
With the Regent
- Cyrus Darnell Bryliane - Regent - Scythe de Zaran xd
- Rine Edain Damascus (RED) - Regent's Right Hand - Black Claided Cat xd
- Leonardo Luminarius - Regent's Left Hand - Nicko1421 xd
- Morrigan Devula (with Jade Abiase, Calisto Ezra) - Assassin/Scout - Solaris Beauty xd
- Denn Cadmini Rezzonious - Hired Assassin - Mahareshi Rorsch xd
Neutral
- Xaldin “Oracle” Cereza - Observer/Seer - Nicko1421 xd
- Rugalia Tousa - Freelance Adventurer - linkboy11 - question
- Shaco - Jester - RastkoB

So.....what's the plan? Since Rugalia (linkboy) and Lunia (Lulu) are not with any other group, we can carry on in the meantime. And Ezio (YG) isn't really anywhere either, so that's shouldn't impact everyone else. So, basically, everyone can carry on from where they left off. I'm quoting the last posts from each interaction here. Don't worry. I'll ruin everything later.

Denn, Casidy, and Andrelia are meeting each other randomly on Earth.

Neo + Morrigan are still talking in the streets. The last post was from Neo Spades. Morrigan's turn to post.
NeophantomX
Neo smiled and quickly noded his head while suppressing his urge to be more perverted with this one. She was different from the others although it might have been the fact she was actually interested in the sword as well which was very rare in and itself. " It would be my pleasure to travel with such a beautiful intelligent woman such as yourself." said neo rubbing his hair. He was quite satisfied right now with the days events despite not getting even a kiss from the young lady.

Rine + Alister are conversing and Noise is listening in at a rebel outpost in a barn or under a barn. Rine's turn to post unless Noise randomly barges in.
Dez
Noise gave one last nod to Alister, waiting for him to fully close his door before deciding to wander off to his room. That was at least until his sensitvie ears picked up voices in Alister's room. After only a moments deliberation, Noise placed his ear next to the door and silently listened. The voice was just so familiar...the scent too. Just where exactly had he smelled it before. The place, to his frustration, continuied to illude him, thus he was stuck with simply listening in.

ChickenBear
Alister grit his teeth because of this girl was what he liked to call a 'plum', this is the name he gave to those who spoke in riddles or like playing games, this was something Alister did not like, he liked the straight to the point deal.

under his voice he spoke "bloody plum, right a least thats a start but not much" he took a few steps forward towards her, "I've seen you before, and I'm leaning towards the idea of stabbing you in the gut, so if you would care to start talking plain" he took a pause "your name if you would" Hopefully Alister would be able to take this girl, but without knowing who she was, he might as well be fighting blind.

Genya + Clad were talking in a tavern, and Clad is about to take Genya to find Alister. Genya's turn to post.
Demon Eyes Zero
Clad scratched his head. No one had called him mister in...well ever. Bum, dog, scum, rebel rat, monster...ya all those fine but mister felt...weird. Clad picked up his drink finishing it off with a sigh before respounding. He waved off the talk of trains and technology. "Ali is my partner/boss. That guy if anyone will know what to tell you...and please dont call me mister...its Clad." The chimera stood tossing a few coins on the table. "Ya ready then?"

Celeste, Leonardo, and Troa were talking and Troa convulsed at the Regent's palace grounds. Leonardo or Celeste's turn to post, or Cyrus could make an interruption post. Up to you guys. Troa may be ghosted along now because he won't be able to post right now.
Crimson Flash
Troa's eyes widened in fear, and stopped clawing at himself. Instead he went into as much of the fetal position, as Leonardo's grip allowed. "I'm sorry!" He said, trying to cover his face. "I promise I won't pull the knife out again, or complain about being hungry again... just please... no more." He said, clenching his fists tight enough for blood to start to drip from his palms. He started to shake at this point, his mind completely back in the basement of his childhood.

Xaldin- Your choice, Nicko.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:12 pm
Leonardo sighed and dropped the boy. He looked at the frightened exterior and shook his head lightly. "Not nearly as spontaneous, or dangerous as you were before eh." he said with another soft sigh. He didn't know what to do, he never worked with beaten servants, which was exactly what this boy sounded like. "Relax." he said with a smile, an attempt to begin the process of calming him down. "You're going to be fine. My name is Leonardo and it is my job to protect people like you, not hurt them." He knew that may sound odd he just killed several men after all. But he could explain that later. "For now we have to get you to the Regent. I understand this must be a lot to take in but you'll have to deal with it for now. We don't have the time or the luxury to allow for an explanation at this time. But I promise you you'll get one eventually."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 am
[I really don't think Linkboy is coming back sweatdrop
So, could i just try and bump into the other Guardians Scythe?]

xLulie

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:57 pm
Before the strange man could even begin to answer her question, and as soon as Casidy had finished hers, Andrelia stepped up and put an arm out in front of her. She blinked, startled, and looked up at her friend, listening to what he was demanding of the stranger. What the heck was Andrelia talking about? Did Andrelia think that this stranger came from another planet or something? As he spoke, Casidy's expression delved deeper into outright confusion. She wanted to ask him what the hell he was talking about, but she wouldn't get the chance as the stranger responded to her original question. Casidy shook her head, blinking, as she turned to look over at Denn now. She was about ready to give him his desired answer about which direction to head for the next town when Denn asked about her relationship to Andrelia. Casidy was so surprised that she had to do a quick double take before answering. "W-What? H-Husband? N-No. Of course not. He's just a friend." she finally answered, somehow managing to get over her shock of the moment. "Who's being very very overprotective at the moment..." Casidy added, giving Andrelia a look over her shoulder that said, 'What the hell is wrong with you?!'  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm
Morrigan looked at Neo and smiled. She had her first objective down, get to know him. She would report to the king later that night. She looked at him and their surroundings. "So what's on the agenda" she asked with a bright smile. Morrigan was a genuinely nice person, so it was pretty much a genuine question.

Celeste looked at the two men she was with. SHe said nothing, she really was just wanting to get to a place to sit down and get some questions answered, so where they were going wasn't a big concern of hers, as long as she could sit and be comfortable was at the top of her agenda.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:34 pm
((Other World - Earthquake?))

((Neo + Morrigan: Solaris, Neo, feel free to NPC this man if you wish.))

Suddenly, there appeared to be some sort of echo, a sort of angry yelling and shouting that started to sound by the air. The yelling seemed to get louder and louder every second, and soon Neo would find himself knocked over by a very angry man, the very same man that he had sent shooting off into the stars before Morrigan had found him. Apparently, it had taken some time for the man to free fall back down. Obviously, the man wasn’t happy. “HEY! TAKE THAT! YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT! YOU WON’T EVER SET FOOT HERE AGAIN!” the man roared. The man would begin to punch Neo even with Morrigan watching. The man had no fight with Morrigan. Neo had competed against him hitting on those girls in the bar earlier, and then had kicked him out of the place. The man was THE bar OWNER! Maybe that might be why the barmaids kicked Neo out in addition to his lewd behavior.

----------------------------------
((Genya + Clad))

Ali sounded like a girl's name to Genya. Ali could be short for Alison! Or maybe it was like Muhammad Ali! Now, Genya was trying to think of what Alister looked like. Was it a girly looking guy or a big buff guy? Hmm.... Genya was sort of lost in his thoughts now. "Umm, ok, mister Clad.. oh... oops, sorry..." The blonde grad student nodded as he pushed his glasses up and nodded vigorously almost as if he was wondering if Alister was some new type of species too....maybe that was what he was thinking.
----------------------------------------------
((Noise, Rine, Alister))

Meanwhile, back at the barn rebel outpost, one of the rebels was sneezing up a storm and mostly likely obscuring Noise's hearing of Alister and Rine's conversation if he could even hear what was going on. Why was the rebel sneezing so much? It could be allergies, or it could be this habit of his...sneezing whenever something was about to happen, whether he knew it or not....and something DID happen. The ground began to shake and rumble throughout Onicann's area and Ruthbar's region. The remor was enough to make everyone lose his or her balances, and it was strange. Ruthbar and Onicann were not earthquake prone areas.

---------------------------------------------

((Cyrus, Leo, Troa, Celeste - Feel free to NPC some guard to get Leo and co. We'll ghost Troa along for now.))

The palace grounds shook with the same tremor that had hit Ruthbar and Onicann. However, it wasn't as strong. Inside the palace, Cyrus stumbled, not as a result of the quake, but because of something else, although it would appear that he stumbled from the rumbling of the quake. He paused to catch his breath. "Call General Leonardo in now and make arrangements for the two with him." The Regent sighed as he regained his composure and headed to the boring throne room. I still haven't found the solution. We must check on the status of the land. He muffled a few coughs.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:30 am
Leonardo opened his mouth to reply to Celeste when a guard came running up. "Sir! Sir Leonardo!" He shouted as he came to a stop by their small group. The small tremers shook the ground lightly there was sounds of falling chairs and hanging decoration on the walls of the houses, but overall it wasn't very bad. "What is it soldier?" He asked turning back to him. "The Regent requests your presence, along with your two guests." He said through pants. "Understood." He turned back to Celeste and Troa. "Alright you two looks like things are going to pick up a little. You're going to meet the leader of this world, Regent Cyrus." He stated with a confident smile.  

Nicko1421

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:49 am
Andrelia Synclair

User Image Andrelia lowered his arm, acting as though his guard had been dropped. The spear of magic he had sent at the man had done nothing. With not so much as a sound, it pierced through the surface of the sidewalk just behind the heel of the man, and hadn't caused a single adverse reaction. So much for throwing him off balance with a quick confrontation of words and a show of force. If this was an assassin, then even if his sense for approaching a target was off, he was excellent at maintaining the illusion regardless of the absurdity.

With his first tactic having failed, he hated to resort to the next option, but was left little choice. He'd have to act like he'd lost all suspicion and make himself and Casidy appear vulnerable to encourage him to drop his guise.... if the man was an assassin at all. He could just be making a fool of himself, but Casidy's safety was beyond such a measure of worth to him, so he would rather look like a complete moron than have anything happen to her.

He didn't let the man's response get to him either, as for some reason it felt like he was deliberately trying to work his way under his skin. It was an unsettling feeling. Though he did manage to hide the fact that him insinuating that he and Casidy were a married couple put a slight flush in his cheeks. He was her guardian... nothing more. It was his duty to live and die for her. He was by no means her husband.

Turning away from the man and looking in the opposite direction, acting as though he had lost all reason to think the man was a threat, he said, "Sorry about that. I guess I'm just on-edge tonight. You have to admit that walking out of an alleyway all of the sudden is going to make you look suspicious at first." He shrugged, walking forward a bit so that he passed Casidy by just a few steps. "It's getting late, Casidy. You're parents will be worried if we make them wait much longer. Please kindly answer the man so we can head home." He said this with his familiar smile, calm and friendly, without a hint of the darkness of battle to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:43 pm
As the earthquake hit Onicann Alister lost balence, and fell onto his bed, he grabbed his spear and dagger, the ground was still shaking, Alister threw himself towards the door, he smashed it open, he pulled himself up on the door frame, he put his dagger in his hand and cut a rope on the wall, the rope shoot up and traveled down the tunnel, along the rope were bells, it was an easy make shift alarm, bells rang though the tunnels as dust and rocks began to fall, he turned to see Noise, he must of been listening in, Alister reached down to him and grabbed his arm "come'on we need to get out now" Alister helped Noise move with him thought the shaking tunnel, he continued onward without a second though on the strange girl. when approuching the exit Alister saw Polom helping everyone out, yelling them to keep moving, rebels were grabbing what they could and making their way out.  

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:40 pm
[Hope you don't mind me doing this Scythe! Thought i could bump into your characters at the Tavern (If that's where they are)]

Lunia felt like she was losing her mind, she had just stood there for a long time, staring at her hands, as if she was cursed. She couldn't believe she had just killed someone and how the hell she managed to block his sword with her own two hands. She shook her head and looked at Rugalia, she just couldn't bare being there anymore and she turned and just ran. She stopped outside of a Tavern and for some reason couldn't see anymore fighting just now, she walked into the Tavern and looked around, seeing that everyone looked TOTALLY different than her. Her clothes were strange and nobody had hair colour even close to hers, this gained her lot's of very strange looks all around, making her feel uncomfortable. She fixed her eye-patch and sighed, not knowing what to do as the looks were now becoming glares. "Rugalia... you never told me where i actually am.." she said to herself.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff