View Results

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:13 pm
I don't know about you, but I love some of these items! Spectral shroud, purple scarf, pretty grey parasol and a funeral portrait!
The fairy wings and jacket are okay. The potato was... odd.

Are you guys happy with the items?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:15 am
This year's items seem better than what we usually get during events, I liked most of them, they seemed more well executed than previous things. I like the parasol and funeral portrait most.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:09 pm
I wish there was a rematch option.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:22 am
Why is that? did you need more items?  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Sautana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 am
Yeah they did a good job with the items this year... hopefully they will still be good or better next year  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:34 am
Or next event, Christmas items turn out crappy sometimes :/  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:51 am
I enjoy the potato. Sad there wasn't pancakes.

I'm just upset that they're really investing in these events where you can earn a fixed amount of gold/items.
I remember halloween '07 I got close to 100k in gold, not counting items.
Now they're all, 'but the delicate gaian economy!'.
No, ******** that.
I want the feeling of victory that occurs when I rake in more gold than anyone else I know. And I also want the gold.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 pm
Gothic Muffin of Doom
Why is that? did you need more items?

No, the little fighting game is fun and I want to fight ghosts again!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:57 pm
IY_and_MCR

I'm just upset that they're really investing in these events where you can earn a fixed amount of gold/items.
No, ******** that.
I want the feeling of victory that occurs when I rake in more gold than anyone else I know. And I also want the gold.

There's something satisfying about finishing an event where they really make you work for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:43 pm
spooky_sez
IY_and_MCR

No, ******** that.

There's something satisfying about finishing an event where they really make you work for it.

I can agree, with something like the summer event. I gave up after one medal. The people who finished it earned the right to be proud, kind of.
I mean. It shouldn't have been that hard, but I guess sticking with it shows real persistence. Or something.

However. This event wasn't really difficult. And I feel more accomplished and rewarded when I'm kickin' a** at the total gold earned count.
I just wish gaia could figure out a way to bring my love for gold and inconveniencing people (draining HP in past halloween events) together in an event that's more than clicking a button under someone's avie.

It's nice that they've realized people were getting tired of the forum event buttons all the time. And that they have the means to make different sorts of events. But in the process, they're getting rid of the things I loved about past events. Greed and blood lust.

I guess the items are nice, though? I don't know. I just realized this is all sorta boring complaining, and is only marginally related to the topic. my b.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:17 pm
IY_and_MCR
spooky_sez
IY_and_MCR

No, ******** that.

I can agree, with something like the summer event. I gave up after one medal. The people who finished it earned the right to be proud, kind of.
I mean. It shouldn't have been that hard, but I guess sticking with it shows real persistence. Or something.

However. This event wasn't really difficult. And I feel more accomplished and rewarded when I'm kickin' a** at the total gold earned count.
I just wish gaia could figure out a way to bring my love for gold and inconveniencing people (draining HP in past halloween events) together in an event that's more than clicking a button under someone's avie.

It's nice that they've realized people were getting tired of the forum event buttons all the time. And that they have the means to make different sorts of events. But in the process, they're getting rid of the things I loved about past events. Greed and blood lust.

I guess the items are nice, though? I don't know. I just realized this is all sorta boring complaining, and is only marginally related to the topic. my b.

Haha! The simple things- greed and bloodlust. You'd think they'd understand.  
~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games