Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image
where the train that takes the students to Hogwarts is located at Kings Cross Station  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:47 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
as Ambros arived at Kings Cross station he looked around at all the Muggles packed through then saw some people with children pussing trollys, half of them where carrying owls "guess im close ... now wheres that entrence i can never remember ... ah here we are ..." he said as he aproached a brick colum with platforms nine and ten on either side and walked into it and vanished, however he reappeared at a lone train with children around it "this should be an interesting year" he said as he looked at his watch and saw it was nine thirty ... one and a half more hours until the train would leave "i better board the train quick" he said as he grabed his suitcase and went abord  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:22 pm
Ambros

User Image
as Ambros walked through the carts he found an empty one and set his suitcase abouve the seats and he sat down waiting for the train to depart in an hour, and desided he better be well rested for the trip so he fell asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:26 am
Ambros

User Image
as Ambros fell asleep he continued to dream:

a mountain, with no snow at the top, towering above thousands of ruined swords and at the top of the mountain is a cauldren it sudunly explodes and dark smoke that came from the explosion stop and rejoin to form-

"excuse me" said a childs voice that woke Ambros up and saw two children, one boy and one girl standing in the doorway
User Image
User Image
"do you mind if we sit here ... everywhere else is full" said the boy "ofcourse" he said as he got up trying to recover from his dream "your a teacher arent you?" said the girl "yes ... first year" Ambros said as the two started wispering to eachother and the girl pointed to Ambros's lugage above him "i take it its your first year at Hogwarts as well" he said trying to get things moving "yeah ... im Albus Potter" said the boy as he pointed to the girl "this is my cousin Rose Weasly" he said as she smiled "is it true that your a desendent of Merlin, Proffesor Ambros?" Rose asked as Ambros chuckled "not even at the school and your already calling me Proffesor" he said as he shook his head "yes your defanantly Hermione Weasly's daughter" he said "you know my parents?" she asked "only by stories and reputation, same with yours Albus" he said as they started taking about the houses "im hoping for Ravenclaw or Griffindor" Rose stated "i just dont want Slytherin" Ambros said with a sulking face as he looked out the window to see his parents waving at him on the platform "but my dad said that i can choose between Griffindor and Slytherin ... i hope he's right" he said as the train departed  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers