Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
23 minutes in Hell Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho9iA2pJ9SM&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/youtube]

There is 8 parts to this video. Please watch this. This may change your salvation. God Bless all of you. You may have to clean up the link because I'm copying and pasting on my phone. It's not so easy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:51 am
User Image

I saw a book bout this.
It was really scary, my mom read it and told me about it.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Hell is a scary place I really people please believe in God  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 pm
I have the book, it was a scary read -nodnod- but very real.
Praise God for the good news that we are saved!  

WoodSorrelWitch

Azume-chan

Friendly Elder

9,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:27 am
I saw another testimony in Spanish about six boys that went to hell and the detail and imagery really gives you the chills.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:02 pm
I wanted to buy this book in walmart, but my mom did not want me to because she was afraid it was going to open me to sin.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

frozen blue angel

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:07 pm
The devil works in so many way to trick and desevice us. We must be very careful what we do or say or even hear.God bless you all and take care.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:14 pm
I seen part of this, it was scary gonk  

starry night-163

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:15 pm
Azume-chan
I saw another testimony in Spanish about six boys that went to hell and the detail and imagery really gives you the chills.

Oh cool! What's it called?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:10 am
What comes out of our own mouths is powerful. This is why we must receive and reep what we sow. Us Christians are supposed to live Christ-like lives, and show our example in Him, the one who was slayed for our sins. What we say is powerful, because our spirits speak to others and reveal God's true love. I wasn't so sure about posting this video in this guild at first, but the Lord told me I should. It's something to take extra-seriously. God's glory and love, reigns forever, and as much as He does love us, He wants us to trust Him, so we cannot go to this terrible place. Please, I say trust the Lord, and put Him ahead of everything in your lives. No matter how much you are struggling right now, just hang in a little longer. Stand Still, and peace be with all of you. He is coming soon.

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:59 pm
Cappie v2
What comes out of our own mouths is powerful. This is why we must receive and reep what we sow. Us Christians are supposed to live Christ-like lives, and show our example in Him, the one who was slayed for our sins. What we say is powerful, because our spirits speak to others and reveal God's true love. I wasn't so sure about posting this video in this guild at first, but the Lord told me I should. It's something to take extra-seriously. God's glory and love, reigns forever, and as much as He does love us, He wants us to trust Him, so we cannot go to this terrible place. Please, I say trust the Lord, and put Him ahead of everything in your lives. No matter how much you are struggling right now, just hang in a little longer. Stand Still, and peace be with all of you. He is coming soon.

Amen brother! I agree!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:44 am
starry night-163
Azume-chan

My bad it was 7 boys.... gonk

There is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVVqO3QZCF8
Its pretty long. O.O  

Azume-chan

Friendly Elder

9,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:53 am
starry night-163
Cappie v2

Amen brother! I agree!
I shall say this... Many are taken with their own lives! They belive they control it and they try to create something they belive is rightous when it is really to their own folly! I've seen to many fall to their own desires... How many in this "Guild" will decide to trust in the Lord only?! How many shall give their life to Him which is coming?! Shall you play with him as a bird?! Will you confess he wishes you to obtain the goals you set before yourself? What if he is to say he wishes you to forsake this world?! Forsake everything which means EVERYTHING, forsake it and trust in Him only. Stop trying! Stop pretending you're rightous by YOUR actions and realize only He makes you rightous! How long will you be a flicker of light that will burn out? How long will you belive it is you that is rightous because you do this or that? When shall you realize you are DEATH and our Lord is LIFE? If you look down on others it means you look up to others. Give no human respect for they are as you! Your "Preacher" is just another person. Your "Pastor" is just another person. If you respect them you place them on high and only God shall be on high. Children of pride!!! Come out of your darkness and accept God as your saviour! STOP relying on your congregation for it is a corporation! rely on those whom are led by our Lord. Those not looking for a TENTH to further the "Church". FOOLS God will Expand it as needed! Have you no faith?! ...Trials and tribulation.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 pm
Azume-chan
starry night-163
Azume-chan

My bad it was 7 boys.... gonk

There is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVVqO3QZCF8
Its pretty long. O.O

Thanks! biggrin and nah it's cool! Also I don't mind it being long mrgreen  

starry night-163

starry night-163

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:21 pm
Azkeel
starry night-163
Cappie v2

Amen brother! I agree!
I shall say this... Many are taken with their own lives! They belive they control it and they try to create something they belive is rightous when it is really to their own folly! I've seen to many fall to their own desires... How many in this "Guild" will decide to trust in the Lord only?! How many shall give their life to Him which is coming?! Shall you play with him as a bird?! Will you confess he wishes you to obtain the goals you set before yourself? What if he is to say he wishes you to forsake this world?! Forsake everything which means EVERYTHING, forsake it and trust in Him only. Stop trying! Stop pretending you're rightous by YOUR actions and realize only He makes you rightous! How long will you be a flicker of light that will burn out? How long will you belive it is you that is rightous because you do this or that? When shall you realize you are DEATH and our Lord is LIFE? If you look down on others it means you look up to others. Give no human respect for they are as you! Your "Preacher" is just another person. Your "Pastor" is just another person. If you respect them you place them on high and only God shall be on high. Children of pride!!! Come out of your darkness and accept God as your saviour! STOP relying on your congregation for it is a corporation! rely on those whom are led by our Lord. Those not looking for a TENTH to further the "Church". FOOLS God will Expand it as needed! Have you no faith?! ...Trials and tribulation.

Wow! That's powerful! and yes I try to give it all up but it's hard and I fail ALOT. However, like you said the lord makes me righteous, the Lord holdds me up, no one else, my works are nothing but dirty rags.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff