Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Sonic Discussion◊
SEGA, WTF?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Spike-Sonic
Vice Captain

Invisible Raider

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 pm
OKAY, I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED IN THE GUILD IN SO LONG, BUT THIS IS AWFUL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX37DK_av8k

LOOK AND LISTEN WHAT THEY DID TO SONIC'S VOICE!!!! X_X  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:10 pm
Tails' voice is actually not that bad. It's a nice change from the irritating high-pitched voices he's had in the past.

Sonic's voice just doesn't suit him at all, though. It's not horrible, it just doesn't fit.  

Tspuun

Dark-Spike-Sonic
Vice Captain

Invisible Raider

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:48 pm
I don't mind Tails' new voice. He finally sounds like a boy. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:49 pm
its ok but..not in his character -_- so a tad awful but tails voice is acually really good :3  

Gohon7

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:08 pm
I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK! OxO
SONIC'S BEEN RUINED!!!
EDIT: To Dark Spike: No you haven't posted in what felt like eons. Shame on you. ._.;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:46 pm
While I enjoy Ryan Drummond better, I actually quite like Roger Craig Smith. Technically Sonic has been getting older, so naturally his voice would change, right? Both Ryan Drummond and Roger Craig Smith have pretty sexy voices. cool  

ice ethereal

sonic the hedgehog665

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:52 pm
Dark-Spike-Sonic
OKAY, I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED IN THE GUILD IN SO LONG, BUT THIS IS AWFUL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX37DK_av8k

LOOK AND LISTEN WHAT THEY DID TO SONIC'S VOICE!!!! X_X
i saw that!!! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!! WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS VID I WAS LIKE "OMG!? WTF!? HE SOUND BAD!!!! WHAT THE F*CKING HELL SEGA!?!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am
I think they should actually let roger pick the voice >.> Yes, Roger is actually being told to use a deeper voice for Sonic. I absolutely love Tails' voice @w@ socute. No longer sounds like an emo child!!

And yeah, Sonic's voice is a taaaaad too deep. But it's not really the voice actor's fault if the people paying you to voice are telling you to use a deep voice. >.> Seriously, this isn't that bad. I kinda like the new voice more, it just shouldn't be so low >.>

I find it mostly ironic that a lot of oldschool fans are saying Sonic Colors is going to be a hell of a lot better then Sonic 4. Odd right? >w>;;; Sorry, just a tabit there.  

XMajestic_Dreaming_AngelX
Crew

Zorathehedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:26 am
OMFG RUINED FOREVER! Nah just kidding.
Can't say what I will think of his voice in a few months. I'm probably going to like it, because all of his voices have been somewhat weird, this is just a new type of weird, and weird doesn't have to be bad (redundance is redundant) in a quite comedic 'verse. I don't have much against it, but it does sound funny. Tails' voice was really good actually if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 am
PinkRose14528
I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK! OxO
SONIC'S BEEN RUINED!!!
EDIT: To Dark Spike: No you haven't posted in what felt like eons. Shame on you. ._.;

I know...>< College does that to you...I really haven't had time to get on Gaia....>< I'll try my best to reconnect with everyone as soon as I can.  

Dark-Spike-Sonic
Vice Captain

Invisible Raider

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 am
Tails' voice is perfect. Sonic's voice doesn't actually bother me. Yes it is a bit too deep for him, but I think it doesn't bother me considering this new voice actor is actually displaying emotion and voice pitch compared to the previous voice actor. This new guy sounds like he can act.

I'll be rather honest though but I'm laughing cause of the fact that people are so "BAWWWW THEY RUINED SONIC!!!!!11" Kinda reminds me of the time people were BAWWWing over the fact that they gave Sonic green eyes in Sonic 4 rather than reverting to his original black eyes. Everyone's gotta cry or complain over something stupid nowadays xd

I'm agreeing with Zora and that it's probably going to take some time to get use to the new voices. Then everyone will be quiet about it. That's how it usually goes in this fandom anywho.

Complain. Quiet down. Repeat when new game comes out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 am
I'm with Scars here. I like Tail's new voice. He finally sounds like a boy. . . not a girl. Sonic doesn't bother me either, it is a too deep for him, but, eh, look at the bright side. He actually sounds like he has REAL emotion.

At least now I don't have to listen to his high-pitch voice anymore. It was SO annoying. Everytime something bad happend, oh let's say "The World Was Ending", he would sound all happy and say something really annoying.

So yes. I am with scars on this one.

marchene

Regular

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:57 am
You're all going to be ashamed when I say this. ._.;
I'm used to their new voices now that I had watched all of the sonic colors cutscenes.
There, I said it! D'X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:29 pm
PinkRose14528
You're all going to be ashamed when I say this. ._.;
I'm used to their new voices now that I had watched all of the sonic colors cutscenes.
There, I said it! D'X

I'm no!
;D
I'm actually happy for you and kind of sorry for you.
Cause now.... you are about to deal with people
who are gonna be angry with you.
xD

marchene

Regular

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:31 pm
In the new sonic riders game you here the new voices for most of the caricters. Creams doesn't make your ears bleed. But Amy's is to high.  
◊Sonic Discussion◊

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff