Submit

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:30 pm
The strangest occurance happened Thursday night. I was thirsting for a sweet tea, so I pulled into a fast food place, so I could get me something on the way to where I was going. I was beginning to pull up, until this guy coming out of nowhere, comes up to my window, startling me. He seemed to look a lot older in age, pretty dressed down, worn out clothing, I would say very shaggy looking. He had scruffy hair as well. At first, I had no idea what this guy wanted, or why he stopped me. I was waiting to order my drink. He asked me how I was doing, and how my night was so far. I told him, "It's Alright."

He started to ramble about something, I could hardly understand what he was saying, for a few seconds. Then he suddenly asked me for a quarter. He was holding up a bag of food, and showing it to me. I said to myself, "Why would he want a quarter?" I insisted anyway, and was nice enough to dig through my change, and hand him one. Then, funny thing; he handed it back, so I looked at him dumbfounded. "Why are you giving it back?" I asked him. He told me, "Because you never know who's spirit you will lift up when you give them something, even if it's only something small or just a quarter."

I then told him I had to be on my way, and God Bless you. He told me, "This is how the Kingdom of heaven is furthered." I smiled at him, wondering to myself, "Could this be one of God's messengers?" I never got his name. But everything happened in an exact time-frame, that when I did leave, and told him I had to, things felt so different. On the way around from getting my drink, I looked for him in the direct spot he came up to my vehicle, and he was not there anymore. I must tell you right now, God's angels are among us, so you never know when you might just run into one. God makes all things possible. Nothing the Lord does is impossible in His eyes. This is why we must see through His eyes. Trust in the Lord, and all things will come to past, but faith will come to everlasting life! My friends, what I have just wrote, are truthful words. Angels are walking among us as we speak. We are in a spiritual warfare. Our strength arises, and we must wait upon the Lord! He lifts himself on wings like eagles.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 pm
That's one of the Lord's wonderful works.
Bless all who encounter their Guardian Angel.

Daily Prayer to Guardian Angel:

Angel of God
MY guardian dear
To Whom His love
Commits me here
Ever this day
Be at my side
To light and Guard
To rule and guide. Amen

Aleetheeuh
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

Belavula

Beloved Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:04 pm
Aleetheeuh
That's one of the Lord's wonderful works.
Bless all who encounter their Guardian Angel.

Daily Prayer to Guardian Angel:

Angel of God
MY guardian dear
To Whom His love
Commits me here
Ever this day
Be at my side
To light and Guard
To rule and guide. Amen

Psalm 91:11+12
"For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone."

As is written in the word, we do have angels assigned to guard us through-out our days, but there are also angels not assigned to us whom are simply messengers of our God, so we cannot know for sure until we get to heaven or the spirit tells us that this person was our guardian angel or simply a messenger angel which visited. However, I can not keep silent on the prayer to guardian angels...

It is written in revelation, we are not to worship angels.

Revelation 22: 8-9
" 8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9 But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”

Jesus only told us to pray to our father in Heaven as shown simply by these scriptures:

Matthew 6:6
"But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

and
Matthew: 6.9
9 “This, then, is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name... "

Please don't believe that I state this to cause discord among you, know that it is my desire to build each other up in our faith. Scripture does not say to pray to angels, Jesus only said to pray to our father in heaven, and as prayer is a form of worship, revalation tells us that we are only to worship our beloved God, and not angels.

I am willing and able to be corrected, if a scripture can be found that disproves my words and states praying to our guardian angels is worthy and acceptable, I apologize for the inconvenience. ^^; If I ever say something that is not biblical, feel free to correct me as well. If it is stated in private, correct me in private, if it is stated in public, correct me in public.

((All scripture is taken from the New International Version, and I did do italics to add emphasis.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm
The Lord our God is truely among us. Let us stay firm and ready for He is coming quick like a thief in the night.  

tabashino

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:25 am
You are very right about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 am

Hebrews 13:2

Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it. (NLT)

I have no doubt that you may have, in fact, seen an angel. Angels can come and appear in physical form, as they did with Abraham and Lot.

I agree with Rumpleteazer (I like the show, Cats, as well, by the way ^_^).

Colossians 2:8

Don't let anyone condemn you by insisting on pious self-denial or the worship of angels. (NLT)

Remember Who we worship, and pray to Him alone. If He so wills it, He shall send His angels to help you.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 pm
I believe it because there is a book I have read that confirms angels walk among mankind and help. It even says some angels are mistreated.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:44 am
Cappie v2
I believe it because there is a book I have read that confirms angels walk among mankind and help. It even says some angels are mistreated.

Books can be good.

Just remember that Scripture Himself speaks of angels, showing the reality of their existence in this world and in the spiritual places. All that you need can be found in Scripture.

And I believe that some angels may be mistreated. But they cannot be killed. We need not fear for them, for they are much stronger than we are.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 pm
This book is not just good, it is of God Himself. He inspired a women to write it and get it published. The Lord visited her in a period over years, to get her ready, and train her. The Book is called Heaven is So Real! Everything written is Truth. He is coming really soon. These are the latter days my friend. The Book confirms many scriptures, and things that have happened to faithful Christians who have been persecuted.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:57 pm
WOW!!! How cool! May God bless you, your family and friends!

"Smile! God loves you" ~ I forgot who's qoute this is so all credit goes to him/her  

lil_red_luvs_u

lil_red_luvs_u

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Oh! How kind of that who-we-think-is-an-angel man! May God and your Guardian Angel protect you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:16 am
These days I keep my eyes opened to those around me. I could be in a coffee shop or out somewhere in general and could be standing next to an angel. So if you think about it, it's a good deed to be kind to strangers and elders; esp. God is very fixed on how we treat others.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:41 pm
My mother and I have once encountered a woman, we believe she was my Mother's Guardian Angel, after a traumatizing event occurred. No one else saw the woman though there was a crowd of about 20 people surrounding us.

That was 12 years ago I was only 5 and I remember what happened clearly.
I realize I am being very ambiguous so I shall explain.

I used to live at a very busy intersection, and accidents weren't uncommon. One day my mom was taking me and my sister (age 7 at the time) to our bus stop. My sister wanted to try scaring my mom and me, so she hid around the corner. My mom and me come around the step off the porch, took only a few steps, there was a screech of tires, the sound of a collision, before any chance to react the one car involved in the accident came onto the curb and hit my mom I was also hit, The headlight and drivers side scratched up my leg. My mom was pushed forward landing face-first on the neighboring steps. She suffered a bad broken noise and a minor cut on her leg.
After the accident a crowd of about 20 people surrounded us. Suddenly a young woman appeared, she had black hair and wore a plan t-shirt and jeans, this woman set down a box of tissues and vanished. No one had seen her except Me, my mom, and my dad. We never seen anybody who looked like her before or ever again.

3 people out of 20 saw a woman set down a box of tissues, 20 people saw a box of tissues appear from nowhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:02 pm
tabashino
The Lord our God is truely among us. Let us stay firm and ready for He is coming quick like a thief in the night.

I truly agree.  

Mikey xTEx

Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas