Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Halloween costume ideas. ;-;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agh, I can't decide.
  AJ-era Ema Skye! FOR SCIENCE!
  Vague Professor McGonagall attempt!
  AVPM!Lavender Brown, because b***h I AIN'T CHO CHANG. D:<
  Poll whore ;o
View Results

blackajah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 pm
Also, hi, since I haven't posted in forever ~waves~

But yeah, Halloween's less than a week away and I haven't decided yet what I want to do. Thought of doing Apollo Justice era Ema Skye from the Ace Attorney series early on, then realized she's a somewhat obscure character.

I could be a witch... like I have been for the last six years, though it's always been different variations because I just accumulate witchy clothing. o.o;;

Or, the costume I'm planning for the Deathly Hallows midnight release, which is A Very Potter Musical's version of Lavender Brown. ~nod~

Old fashioned polling/topic making. Sporks... halloween & costumes I guess? Also my fall break this weekend since my school is odd and has it late in the semester.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:57 pm
Antoine Dodson
Get a dreadlocks wig and put on some tears and baggy coleus and BAM Lil Wayne
Throw on some glitter makeup and say you're Edward Cullen hahaha  

Aaditya

[X]Harajuku[X]

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 am
Wish I could suggest something but I had a hard enough time deciding on what I'm dressing up as for Halloween. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:53 am
Oooh, please do Ema Skye. She's so awesome in AJ. I would love to see how you'd do it!  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:31 pm
Static cling is pretty easy to do last-minute. xD Just buy some cheap, used clothing and spray glue and stick a bunch of clothes on top of clothes you will wear.

Fairies are pretty much simple and easy. I was a business fairy the other day for $1. 8D Bought me some fairy wings from the dollar store and put on some business-y type clothes.

OR BE AN AIRFRESHENER. I was going to do that this Halloween, but I got lazy and didn't make it. Plus, I don't have a party or anything to actually go to.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games