Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
HELLO??!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 am
Where is everyone at?? People hardly post anymore and with our ya'lls help we cant have a functioning guild. I know there is school and work and possibably internet problems or being grounded or just too busy to get on gaia anymore. but u have to try!! i love this guild and i dont want to see it go down hill where no one posts any more or creates an new topics or you dont goes along with what ever the people who run this guild try to do to spice things up a bit. so DO the sketch the word, TALK in the fourm, it doesnt matter what u do just DO something. PLEASEEEE heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:20 pm
Ya I posted some stuff almost a month ago and still no ones replied. Makes me sad... crying Hey with halloween coming up, is anyone thinking about being someone from the series? Last year I was just a regular shadowhunter(I wore dark clothes what're awesome yet easy to fight in and my friend drew some runes on me(deflect, angelic power, and strength) and it was awesome). Anywho, if you are let everyone know! I'll try to upload a pic from last year later if I can find one. Please, guild, LIVE!!  

netherfreak
Captain

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:51 pm
Hey! So what'd everyone do for Halloween? I made a haunted house at my dad's house and scared a whole bunch of ppl. It was awesome. At this point, I'm just trying to keep the guild alive...seriously, it's that desparate...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:56 am
netherfreak
Hey! So what'd everyone do for Halloween? I made a haunted house at my dad's house and scared a whole bunch of ppl. It was awesome. At this point, I'm just trying to keep the guild alive...seriously, it's that desparate...

I was going to go trick or treating for UNICEF, but I didn't have time. Too much studying for exams :/
so my halloween wasn't that great.  

Elizabeta_Hungary

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 am
i was going to go to a party but my dad had me help him with construction on the house and afterwards i was TIRED! that stuff is hard. so ima just use my costume to go to the rennissance in, a pirate!! argggg pirate lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 am
HEY PEOPLES! What's everyone been up to? Our guild is on the brink of death. I've been pretty busy but now that I have all my stuff taken care of I'd love to get back into the swing of things online.  

netherfreak
Captain

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:48 pm
I'm sure we can figure something out  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:51 pm
WILL HERONDALE IS SO HOT.  

Catharsisity

Nebulous Duck

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:53 pm
Catharsisity
WILL HERONDALE IS SO HOT.

Don't know why this made me laugh so much, but yes, I agree. And that will definitely help revive the guild. Lol.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games