Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I have posted in here in a long time... Update time!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt?
  Matt who?
View Results

Bored4Life57

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:00 am
Well. I have the weirdest class schedule ever. (figured I'd start somewhere random) I am taking German 101, Biology 201, Psych 105, and Theater 121. My schedule is all over the place, though, because my Bio lab meets once a week and my Theater class only meets twice a week. So on Mondays I have German, Bio lab, and Theater, on Wednesdays I have German and Theater, and on Fridays I have German. Tuesdays and Thursday are more straight forward: I have Bio lecture and Psych. It's strange. Anywho. I just got a job today doing yardwork. Fun fun. I have experienced how boring college can be when you don't drink. I can't drink because I actually have to try in order to pass my classes (who would've thought?!).

On a more depressing note, my grandmother is in the hospital yet again. She got a pretty major back surgery three weeks ago and the incision just completely opened up. She woke up in a pool of blood. Luckily, the doctors are saying she's fine. They don't know what caused the incision to open up, but there was no sign of infection or anything else wrong with her. She is sitting in a hospital bed right bored out of her mind.

Also, today is Captain's birthday!!! Captain is my 100+ lb black Labrador Retriever and my bestest friend. He turned 9 today. Old, he is. I wasn't able to see him though. sad This is the first time I've missed his birthday. crying

I think that's enough rambling for one day. How is everyone else doing?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:38 pm
~*~

Dude.

I think I can hear him whining from my house.

~*~

Den Dristige Djevelen

Bored4Life57

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:11 am
Dude. You're the only one who commented. And you already knew all of this, being related to me and whatnot. I feel so unloved. sad  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games