Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
I feel.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image

Bad right now? I dunno I feel weird, I feel like I should post this so I am.
=(
A lot of things are going through my mind right now, I'm just going to spill it. Sorry if things get jumbled.

Ok.
Here it goes.
sweatdrop

This is hard...
Ok.

I feel like a big idiot.
I was put into a christian school growing up, and I grew up in a strong christian family.
Then I started public school in third grade, I let the world get to me.
I stopped believing, and I started doing bad things.
It started out with cussing, then fighting, I lied a lot, Smoking, drinking, premarital sex... Just bad things.

I just got worse and worse. As the years went by.

then I slowly started to wake up, I cut ties with all of the bad influences, and now I judge everyone. I don't have a lot of friends.
I judge by looks I don't really talk to anyone. I'm really anti social and I have leared that you are not suppose to judge by looks and now I feel horrible.
I feel bad because I know hat I've hurt people.
I'm working on correcting that now.
I start college in January, I'm going to try to talk to at least one new person a day.

I just started to go back to church.
It's a Baptist church.
I get a lot out of the sermons.
And I feel like I'm suppose to be there.

I think now that i'm older I understand more. I was pretty dumb as a kid, most of eveything that was said just went over my head.
But i get things now.

I do beleive again and I'm trying to be a good christian.
Eventhough I was well doing it wrong. >-<
I do think that I'm making progress though.

I'm not cussing as much, I'm not lashing out as much, My faith is getting a lot stronger, I just need to keep working at it.

I don't know why I felt the need to post this but I am.
God Bless each and every one of you. =)

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image

Wow...
That was a first for me.
I don't think that I've ever let my feelings out like that before.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:42 pm
Are you confessing these things? Because if so, I'm sure the Lord will forgive you. Continue to have faith, and trust in Him. He has your back all the time. Not just some of the time! God Bless you!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

I don't know what I was doing.
I just felt the need to post what was going through my mind.
So I did.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:01 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I just gotta say, Go you for letting that out! It's great that you feel safe enough here to talk about things. I praise the Lord that you are growing in your faith and I pray you will continue to grow in Christ.

do you keep a journal or something like that? Maybe to help you in your journey you can start to write out your day at the end of the night so that you can see the victories you have made as well as trace patterns in your behavior that you wish to change and maybe even find the triggers to what set you off.

Don't forget to celebrate the victories you make. Even if it's only 1 thing that goes right that day in a sea of bad, celebrate it because you are worth it and God wants you to know that it's possible to change and grow. I want to say I'm proud of you for what you're doing, just from the posts you've made over the past few days/weeks I feel that you've really grown a lot and I really feel proud of you and joyous of your progress! Keep up the good work and remember to always give God the glory! -hug-

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:02 pm
Also, the Lord wants me to tell you, "Do not be little yourself my Daughter." Ask Him, what gifts He has in store for you. When you ask, He will give. Because once, you do ask, you will see the confirmation and changes. It's also important to put worldly things behind you, that are of the flesh, even though it can be tough, but the more we do this, the more blessings He pours out on us. You will know right away, when you receive God's Glory. He gives us these gifts to further His kingdom. You let this out, because your spirit, confirmed it was time to let it out. These things are not of the spirit, but of the flesh that you speak, but when you proclaim your testimonies to others, you are setting yourself free from the enemy.

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:07 pm
Cappie v2
Also, the Lord wants me to tell you, "Do not be little yourself my Daughter." Ask Him, what gifts He has in store for you. When you ask, He will give. Because once, you do ask, you will see the confirmation and changes. It's also important to put worldly things behind you, that are of the flesh, even though it can be tough, but the more we do this, the more blessings He pours out on us. You will know right away, when you receive God's Glory. He gives us these gifts to further His kingdom. You let this out, because your spirit, confirmed it was time to let it out. These things are not of the spirit, but of the flesh that you speak, but when you proclaim your testimonies to others, you are setting yourself free from the enemy.

Amen to that brother, Amen!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:19 pm
faithful quenga
Cappie v2

Amen to that brother, Amen!

Amen I say! God is so good!

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:23 pm
Everyone has slip ups, even the most ardent of Christians. Why? because no one is perfect not even one.
What God sees is your effort and your commitment to him. Your heart.
The devil might try to accuse you of things you've done in the past; but, if you have given your life to Jesus and reconciled, then there is nothing the devil can accuse you of because the Blood of the LORD has cleansed you and gotten rid of anything that might have been in your past.
I am glad that you want to grow more in the LORD and continue on in the path that sometimes might be a little too narrow and the stretcher path might seem a little bit more comfortable and easier sometimes but in the end only one of them leads to salvation.

I encourage you to keep going forward and remember that when temptation gets too strong, there is always prayer and Jesus! biggrin
There is nothing Jesus can't overcome!
because he overcame all of that which you just said; in the cross!!
Get to know him more and turning back will never be an option again.
^_^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:44 pm
Continue to carry the cross my friend.  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:17 am
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
this
Quote:
I don't have a lot of friends.
I judge by looks I don't really talk to anyone. I'm really anti social and I have leared that you are not suppose to judge by looks and now I feel horrible

sounds kinda like me. so gosh, i do admire your faith, TDiabetes...
your courage, specially here:
Quote:
I'm going to try to talk to at least one new person a day

so i'd say "go for it!", you have what it takes!! (:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 pm
I'm judgmental too, I also need to get out of this. I am also anti-social because I'm shy and I tend to judge too so I don't talk much to people but I need to stop that completely, it's not cool. My faith is going down hill and I need to work at that. I'll be praying for you.  

starry night-163

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:52 pm
Baw, I wish I was bold enough to talk to a new person a day... trust me, in college, it's totally possible.

In class, in the cafeteria, in the dorms, just walking around.
It's easy to feel sort of "boxed in", but meeting new people brings a certain freshness to the experience.

And don't feel too disappointed in yourself if things don't seem to go right. Life can change pretty fast (not just in college) and it takes strength to handle it.
It'd be nice if we didn't have to worry about all the pressures of the world, but if we didn't have any, we wouldn't be doing any good by being in it.
God has his reasons for making you go through tough times. How else are you supposed to know how to help others, if you haven't understood why they need it?
(:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:36 pm
You are afraid of rejection. The Lord knows everything about this. I know how it feels to be rejected, even among fellowship. It's hurtful. But the Lord is always here to comfort us. He wants us to, "Hold on a little bit longer." We must pray for those who reject us or persecute us. It is scary out in the world today. Yes, this is true, but we must understand that we are not of the world, we are of God. So if someone rejects you, remember Who is on your side my friend. Remember. God Bless you.

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image

That is very true, i am afraid of rejection.
i was made fun of a lot and i was bullied, then i became a bully myself...
I knew it was wrong so I try my best to be nice.

But I feel like I don't know how to talk to people face to face, and I'm really scared to talk to others. I feel like they will turn on me and betray me so I just stay in the background.

I don't know how to fix the problem.

User Image

Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas