Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I got my Septum pierced :twisted:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Question!
  2/10
  Ewww
  Sweet
  Come to gaia, see this, wat do?
  >_> I thought 16 gauge was bigger than 14 gauge...
View Results

Saucey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:44 pm
Hai Suites!
SO about two years ago I had the idea of gettin mah nose pierced but I never got around to it plus my Gf at the time said I'd look weird/lame if I got one.

So I been throwing the idea again this month, did some research and after some encouragement by a co-worker I just went today to get it done. I practiced by pinching my nose to see the pain but when I got it done it was less painful then I thought, lol way less then my belly button piercing. o.O My eyes tear'd (sp?) up a bit and I got an adrenaline rush I believe which felt pretty good.

Sleep
Deprived

I got a horseshoe piercing so that I could hide it when I go to work or during some family get-together. I tried flipping it up but it hurts just moving it an inch... T___T My friend who was with me said I'll feel the pain tomorrow but it'll be worth it when it heals three months from now.
The pain was a good feeling too.
I've gotten mainly positive comments about it xcept my family cuz they aren't into that kind of stuff.

[Edit] I pushed it in reeeeeeeaaaaaal slowly and it didn't hurt but now it feels like I got a booger in my nose. x[ oh well shouldn't be too bad, I just can't sleep with it that way.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm
That looks really REALLY good on you! n______n

Septum piercings are great; I've had mine for a few years now and I swear I'll never get tired of it.. flip it up and it's hidden.. flip it down and it looks badass.. they are amazing little piercings. heart

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:36 pm
Septum piercings don't looks great on everyone but that does really suit your face smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:41 pm
That looks so good on you!
Bio and Woody got theirs done too, and they suit them too (: But not many people do...

The Suites: Home of people who actually look sexy with septum piercings.

And wtf you're still sexy as. <3  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

dap tones

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 pm
that really looks awesome bro,
only you, my girlfriend, and a select few can really pull it off.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:31 am
Your eyes always water when you get any sort of nose piercing (due to pressue points) mine did aswell xD

I actually got my lip pierced yesterday...but havent taken pics (actually that reminds me i still owe photos of my dermals xD)  

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

Aaditya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 pm
Looks good dude, just keep your nose clean!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:28 am
*is jealous* I just went out and got my belly button pierced about a month ago but I have the urge to get another piercing and right now I have 4 lol I seriously thought about getting that done but I'm unsure as well I think my fiance would have a b***h fit sweatdrop  

[X]Harajuku[X]

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Saucey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm
Work has been fine, feel like i got boogers in mah nose. x3
Haven't had much crusties, been keeping it clean.
@Harajuku kissing would be the drawback cuz EVERY bump or tap on the nose hurts.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:28 pm
Looks good!  

Rathraq

Devoted Member

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 pm
[X]Harajuku[X]
*is jealous* I just went out and got my belly button pierced about a month ago but I have the urge to get another piercing and right now I have 4 lol I seriously thought about getting that done but I'm unsure as well I think my fiance would have a b***h fit sweatdrop

Itcan get addicting...im up to 15 >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Good on ya! I think it looks awesome on you.

I've always wanted to get my ear pierced, but the idea of getting anything pierced, especially my nose, makes me cringe.

I've a friend with a bridge piercing, and that just looks painful as all hell.

Nexus Carbuncle

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:18 pm
~*~

It looks great on you!

I've been itching for a new piercing. I haven't gotten one in over a year. -twitch-

~*~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 pm
Nice! I've been wanting to get my lip or eyebrow done. One day...

One silly, but serious question I have for ya... How do you clean that and what happens if you get a cold... rofl Seriously, that would be my biggest worry.

Rinoa Hatake

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff