10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:19 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:36 pm
User Imageζʊȼӷєʑɨɑ ɃєɫɱѳɳϮ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucrezia entered the forest, the area seemed to eek of magick. "I do not like this place, it is too cold." she said aloud, grabbing hold of Vampire Killer when she heard movement in the brush. SHe lowered it once she noticed it was just a deer. "Damn this forest is playing tricks on my mind!" Lucrezia snapped, continuing her way through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:44 pm
Isis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in a giant portal that opened up, Isis came out yawning and stretched out her arms "freedom ... finaly"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Lucrezia stopped to see Isis appear in front of her. "You don't look friendly, who are you?' she spoke to the Goddess, brandishing Vampire Killer in front of her.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:12 pm
Isis

"i am Isis ... Goddess of Magic" she said as she moved away her scarf revealing the Millenium Necklace around her neck
User Image
which alowed her to see the future "and i see you are Lucrezia Belmont, a vampire killer by trade" she said half amused "and i see you want to challenge me am i not correct? ... after Anubis setting us free what else can we be but destructive?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 pm

"Ha . . How did you know that?" Lucrezia snapped back, curious as to how she knew even if she was a goddess. Putting her whip away she unsheathed her blade Amaterasu, "Challenge yes, I must not allow destruction to roam rampant through the world!" she continued to speak, her blade readyed in front of her.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:46 pm
Isis

"i see the future though the power of my Millenium Necklace" she said putting her hands on both side of the eye of the pendent "tell me ... how do you expect to defeat one who can see what you about to do before you do it?" she asked as magic swirled around her and stunning and killing spells shot at Lucrezia in a swirl of green and red lights  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:04 pm

Lucrezia rolled her eyes, the goddess was too confidant in her powers. She immediatly slit her thumb on the front of the hilt to let her blood flow into the katana. "Like this!" she howled, dashing past the spells and slashing precise strikes at Isis.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 am
Isis

seeing the attack before Lucrezia initiated it, Isis dodged hem with ease and waved her hands forming a large ring of fire and it spun around like a disk and shot towards Lucrezia  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:32 am

Lucrezia anticpated the dodge and leapt sideways into the air. Blade slicing through the large ring of fire and towards Isis's abdomen to cut and turn her to stone. The hunter was burnt alittle by the fire but it did not stop her.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:07 pm
Isis

from the attack, Isis cast a spell that doubled herself and her double got turned to stone and disappeared. the real Isis on the otherhand shot out another fire spell that transformed into a large fire snake and attacked at Lucrezia  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:17 pm

"Time to stop playing easy!" Lucrezia shouted in rage. She did not like it when Isis doubled herself and escaped her own fate. With that said she whipped her blade up at the snake, slashing at it. After slashing at the snake Lucrezia summoned, Zalera, the Death Seraph to aide her in the battle.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:42 pm
Isis

Isis smiled as she raised her hand and a circle of egyptian symbols on a circle appeared as a creature appeared
who attacked Zelera and Isis looked through her Melenium Necklace and saw how Lucrezia was going to attack, so she leaped to the left and shot a killing spell

(this is where you win, defy fate and Isis is taken down)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Zalera quickly used Flare to destory the Black Luster Soldier and to block the killing spell. Espers were sentinent and would aide Lucrezia in any way possible. "Die!" Lucrezia howled, dashing at the goddess attacking her with an attack similar to Omnislash. After attack a symbol would appear on Isis's chest, 死. Zalera then used Condemnation to finish off the Goddess once and for all.

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:24 pm
Isis

Isis stood there in shock then groaned in pain as she fell to one knee "you ... you are worthy" she said to Lucrezia "forgive me ... i shouldnt have given into the Darkness" she said as she undid her Melenium Necklace and put it in Lucrezia's hands "do better ... as the Goddess of Magic" she said as she started to fade in a golden light and as her body deterierated the hand of Isis glowed, giving Lucrezia her powers and imortality ... and the ancient Egyptian Goddess faded from death

(dont forget to post in the Egyptian God Recordbook)  
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff