Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:32 pm
"im the Doctor by the way, and im sure you know Atticus" he said pointing to where he once stood "Atticus?" the Doctor said looking around as he rose up "great ... he's gone again" he said as Ambros got up "its alright Doctor" he said as he patted his shoulder "he'll be fine" he said as the Doctor let out a sigh and grunted and remembered about the Grimhold "oh, Ambros ... i have something that might interest you" he said as he got out the black nesting doll and Ambros's face widened "this cant be ... all four of them are gone" he said as the Doctor looked at him "i may need to find them ... stop them ... where should i start?" he asked as Ambros shrunged "well first you need to find the first one, Maxwell Thorn ... used to stay in England" he said as they walked to the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 am
the spirit of Axel apeared and looked around "hey is Ambros here? whats up, Doctor"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:41 am
"what the ... Axel?" Ambros excalamed "you know this kid?" the Doctor asked him as Axel shruged "sort of ... he pops around sometimes, i only learned a week ago he was a wizard like myself" he said as the Doctor sat down "among other things aparently" he said as Ambros shook his head "sorry, you kind of cought the school at a bit of an aftershock, alot of things have been comming in ... and the protective spells werent working" he said as he indicated about the Great Hall's after war state  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:52 am
Axel smiled "well i thought i would tell you i am now God of War"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 am
"like i said ... amung other things" the Doctor said with a grunt "wait ... how ... what happened" Ambros said as he thought of something "can anyone do this?" he said as the Doctor stood up "what? ... Ambros you cant posably be considering-" "yes ... i think- i feel that Arigane, yes i know about him and his curse, is getting weaker becouse of what your talking about ... the Gods escaping" Ambros said "if the Gods are replaced then he'll be fine" he said as the Doctor looked at him "you could never leave olympus" he said looking at the remains of the castle "you can never return here" he said as Ambros forced a chuckle "they said the teahing position i applied for was jinxed" he said as the Doctor shook his head "also i'm going after Athena ... if i can find a way to end Ariganes curse-" "the curse is eternal" the Doctor told him "then i'll beat the one to cursed him"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:52 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
as Ambros convinced the Doctor to let him go he reminded him about the Grimhold prisoners and he'd take care of it "i'll see you around Doctor" he said as he apperated in a white smoke to the Acadamy  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
after a while the Doctor desided it was better to try and find a way to help out so he went to his TARDIS and dissapeared  
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff