• Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 am
User Image
entry way into the Castle  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:25 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Atticus Nanashi
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Atticus ran up the walk way, standing there as he saw a strange creature appear above him. The snow hit the ground hard which made him wonder what's doing this and he took out his midnight katana, seeing a demon made of pure ice in his way,"Well now...i haven't faught a Frost demon ever since i help Nero find Dante..."
User Image
He saw the creature dash at him with a strange illusion with each dash it did and the icy armor around it's right arm hit Atticus in the chest, making him crash into the cement staircase. He growled as he unwrapped his right arm, making his arm turn into it's Devil's Arm and he thrusts his arm forward, snatching it while it floated there. He pulled himself up at it and he grabbed it's head with the Devil's Arm and he thrusted it downward, crashing the Frost demon into the same cement staircase. He sighed as he wrapped his right arm back up, making sure no one could see it and he looked behind him, noticing the Doctor just coming,"Doctor, we must hurry...."
He then ran to the entrence, trying to open it and he growled, kicking it which did nothing. He turned around, his anger arising and he turned back around, seeing the Heartless symbol on the door,"Damnit..."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 am
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
as the Doctor cought up with Atticus, he saw nothing. no castle or anything "are you sure were in the right place, all i see is a blank hilltop" he said looking around as something hit him and knocked him to the ground, as he turned he saw a small creature wearing a pillow sheet with bat-like ears and orblike eyes "Simmy is sorry sir, Simmy was scared of the shadow creatures and ran sir" the creature said "wha- ..." said the Doctor as he heard the creature speak "who are you?" he was going to say 'what are you' but thought it more polite "Simmy the House Elf, sir ... you must be the help mr. Ambros sent for" he said as his ears perked like a dogs "yes, except ... i dont see a thing" he said as the ears went down "a muggle ... oh dear ..." he said as he thought for a moment "Simmy thinks he can help you ... but then Simmy would be breaking the rules" he said a little concered but shook his head, then snaped his fingers and a small powdery substance came in his hands and he blew it into the Doctors eyes, the pain was unberable but it went away as soon as the dust disappeared and he saw a large castle infront of him "wow" he said with a smile "BAD SIMMY" came a loud cry from the house elf and he was beating his head on the wall "no ..." he said as he helped Simmy stop "thank you sir" he said with a smile "its just the Doctor" he said as the elf nodded and the Doctor saw the Heartless seal "try using the Keyblade to unlock it" he said as his comunicator heard screaming "Doctor ... U.N.I.T. is-" the voice said but then was silenced with a blood gerdled groan "U.N.I.T. this is the Doctor, repeat last transmition, over" he said and nothing "U.N.I.T. cant you read me?" he said, silence again and turned to Atticus "looks like one of the gods is taking over U.N.I.T." he said in dispair "hope that kid knows what he's doing"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:35 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus sighed as he saw the Doctor talk to the creature and he sighed, hearing a voice within his head, the voice of a beautiful woman. It was Nicole. He was stunned as he went to a flashback when she was used to open hell and she was turned back into full human. He remembered that she was scared when she saw the Lord of Hell, Satan, infront of her but before he slashed her with his Scythe, Lucifer, Sparx, and Atticus saved her life, defeating Satan and sealing the gates of hell. He sighed as he didn't hear the Doctor's words so he sighed, walking up the staircase, knowing that the hell gate opening wasn't in the any history documents so the Doctor wouldn't know.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
as the Doctor walked up to the doors a cold chill swooped over him and he felt his happiness go away as a Dementor was next to him sucking out his happy memories "EXPECTO PATRONUM" shouted a small wizard and the Dementor flew off "come on ... theres a hole in the side here" he said as he ran back in the Great Hall anmd the Doctor followed him  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:49 pm
Atticus Nanashi

Atticus sighed as he heard a ringing in his head which made his body fall to the ground, his white hair with platinum blonde tips flowing in the breeze and he growled, looking to his right where he saw a man in a suit, holding something similar to the Doctor's screwdriver. He got up, running away from the figure and runs into the same hole the Doctor went in.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:18 pm
♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣

User Image
"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

as the ship was aproaching the shore, Gambit looked on at the castle as the window lights somewhat iluminated the twilight grounds and the moon was nearly full "dis place is vraiment incroyable" he said as near the lake was a large tent that was being worked on and at the shore waiting for them was James brother: Jack "ah Atticus ... your early, we havent got everything set up just yet but i think this'll be a wedding none will ever forget"

"... always play the cards you're delt"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:13 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

As he got off the ship, Atticus noticed Jack telling him about how they were early. He sighed as he grabbed kept his keyblade close to him, using it as a cane as he walked over to Jack, shacking his hand with his left hand which made him smile,"Don't worry, my friend...Is there anything I can to help out in anyway?"

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:47 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

"well ... you could change your mind about what your planing to do after you hand Kiko over" he said as Gambit walked over to see if he could help mostly to avoid the argument and Jack droped his voice "i know whats going to happen on Olympus right after the ceramony ... heck every mage from here to Fortuna knows ... magical gosip ... the only reason James doesnt know is because theres no one to gosip to him and its mainly in Greek Myths, a seer's doing those stories" he said to him "i'm begging you to stay here ... it's Arigane's fight and his alone, and once the happy couple hear that you gone to Olympus, it'll be all that more difficult for them to come to grips with it ... if not for your safety then atleast you owe it to your daughter, your adopted daughter and son-in-law ... Tsukiko wants her family, her whole family, to be there"

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:43 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

His head hurt when he heard about how his friend feels about him going to Olympus. He glanced over at Gambit with a neutral smile on his face. He turned and looked at Jack, knowing the reason why and agrees with what he said,"I understand how you feel, my friend...I truly do but...Arigane is me...I'm his reincarnation in which our battle will be our's own. My friend, please understand the reason why I must go there after I give my daughter to my future Son-in-Law."
He then remembered what Sucitta said to him on the Beach of Wonders, how after Arigane will fall, the previous lord will arrive. He groaned as he placed a cigarette between his lips, lighting it with his old World War I Lighter. He inhailed the smoke into his lungs, caughing softly as he looked at his friend, blowing his smoke away from Jack's face,"They'll understand, my friend...cause if they don't, I'm to old to say,'I'm Sorry'"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:15 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

"i would say your a fool and your playing with fire ... but you'd just ignore it" he said with a frustrated grunt "i'm just trying to make sure Luna's dark future she described doesnt happen ... i want to make sure that her family stays together and if you leave before the ceramony ends then what message would that sent to Tsukiko or to Miya ... they've had rough lives from the moment they were born ... James said for you to be a good father then to be there for them ... no matter the evil, family comes first ... thats what James always said ... thats what Merlin said as well" he said as he walked towards the tent then stoped to look at him "he was over a 170 years old when he died ... he was 80 when Camelot fell ... and every year he visited Arthur's grave and said he was sorry ... and when Arigane dies James will do the same ... your never too old to say your sorry ... just when your too old to care" he said as he looked to a couple of tables "set those up inside if you would ... we gotta make room for Stonehenge out here ... borrowed ofcourse" he said as he walked to other wizards to work on the protection spells

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

As he groaned from his friend leaving him, Atticus continued to smoke his cigarette, thinking about what he was going to do. He realized how much he truly needed his family to care for him yet he wanted the realms to be safe from Xehanort's rath. He inhailed a wave of smoke into his lungs and groaned some more, knowing how if he didn't do this mission and Arigane failing that he won't have time to spend with his family. He wished they understood how they felt about his pain. On how he wanted them safe so that they could live happy lives. They had to understand sometime. Risking his life for his children and family was all he did threwout his long life. As he stood there, he kept thinking, hurting with the years of disapointment.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Having been practicing controlling her powers while waiting for Gambit and Atticus, Kylee had drained her power until she had fainted once again. By the time she had woken up, they were back on Atticus' ship, already at Hogwarts. Bounding out of bed, she hastily mashed her hat upon her head before running off of the ship. Spotting Atticus, she almost ran into her master, stopping with only an inch between them. "Sorry for falling asleep." Kylee mumbled, embarrassed that her teacher had to take care of her like a little kid. Peeking out around him, she recognized the sorcerer in front of them from Atlantis. With a small wave of hello, she continued to hide behind Atticus, unsure of what she should do.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

User Image

As he placed his hand on Kylee's shouler, he turned to her, smiling enough to know that he noticed her. He then nodded his head, understanding how they have been practicing with her powers. As he made his keyblade disappear, Atticus looked over to Gambit then to Jack.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm
♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣

User Image
"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

looking to see Kylee was awake, Gambit walked over to them "hey dere petite ... hope ya had a nice nap" he said to her as he was working on setting the tables up

"... always play the cards you're delt"

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces