Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Just a Dream...Maybe.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuellaSumDei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:23 pm
I was really paranoid and freaked out one night, thinking about death. Like if it hurts, if you feel anything, how, and ect...The thing is when I think about things like the unknown, I think of the worst-case scenarios. Like I let my worst imagination take control of the unknown, so that I start to think of only the worst outcomes. So I was thinking all sorts of negative things and before I went to bed, I prayed that God could at least give me a small reassurance, a little example to make me feel better.

Well, I went to bed, and that night all I did was dream, and the dream was 'warm'. Like very peaceful, and your happy and comfortable and calm? it also felt like I was free, like I wasn't really connected anymore. I think he was answering my little prayer, showing me that I shouldn't have been afraid, that I shouldn't be afraid of dying because we all should know our second life is a blessing and our first is nothing compared to it smile

And everytime I get to thinking about death, and how scary it could be, I think about that dream and how warm and calm it felt~

Anyways, thats all I wanted to say....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:20 am
He is with you always.

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PuellaSumDei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:02 pm
Yes, yes he is.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:25 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I think God uses what ever means possible to answer a prayer and I think that's what he did with your dream.

I know when I start to think of all these negative things about death, and accidents, and other bad stuff I realize, that's the devil's way of putting doubt and worry inside me. I try my best to quickly pray for God to remove the feelings from me and to instill in me a calm and relaxed spirit that relies only on him.

Death hurts for some, it's peaceful to others... I've never really worried about my own death until I had my daughter. But I know that God will take care of her no matter where I am because she is His and only on loan to me.

When you feel worried maybe try picking up your bible and finding a comforting scripture or read a part of the bible you haven't read before. Get involved in his word to make the bad thoughts go away. It always works for me and I think it can work for anyone.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:09 pm
If there is any given time, where you do feel uncomfortable about anything, you can always, "Rebuke satan in Jesus' name." As Christians, we are given the authority from the power of God, to rebuke demons, and satan. These evil spirits cannot touch us. We are covered in the blood of Jesus. This doesn't mean that there will not be chaos in our lives, because the spiritual walk doesn't work that way. The Lord prepares us with tools, and tactics to rid these evil-doers. The reason why He does do this, is because He has plans for all of us. He wants us to be the warrior, with His help. Do not fight with your flesh, but with your spirit, and your faith my friend. God Bless you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 pm
X X X X X X X X X X" Praise our Father for speaking to you, even in a dream. Our Father knows our needs, and He always provides when He knows we need something. I understand feelings like that. Fear of death is not of our God, and that's when it's very important to pray in our Master's name to rid of such spirits. Sometimes they just seem so powerful, but through God all things are possible. Always remember that. "  

kdke

Anxious Noob

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 pm
Amen!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:37 pm
The lord is one person who will answer your prayers anyway he can; I bet he was answering in a dream. I had that happen once to where I prayed asking what the point of life was. It was an amazing dream, or just a coincidence, so maybe your mind is very active and likes to dream up things (not trying to offend, ma'am. Its just something I've noticed)

Jao Feng

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 pm
The Lord makes all things possible! He is very capable of communicating in visions.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:29 pm
awww~ ^w^
I love it when that happens.
That's why there is nothing better than giving all of your worries unto the LORD, because he will take care of them.

I am not the dreaming kind; but, I have had God reassure me of things when I'm worried/unsure of things.
Sometimes I let my mind wonder off and I'm kinda like you, he ^^
I always imagine the worst case scenarios, then I catch myself, "What am I thinking?! God is on my side!"

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:13 pm
Green_Fuu
awww~ ^w^
I love it when that happens.
That's why there is nothing better than giving all of your worries unto the LORD, because he will take care of them.

I am not the dreaming kind; but, I have had God reassure me of things when I'm worried/unsure of things.
Sometimes I let my mind wonder off and I'm kinda like you, he ^^
I always imagine the worst case scenarios, then I catch myself, "What am I thinking?! God is on my side!"

Let not the enemy deceive you. Make him stand behind you at all times. The Glory of God reigns forever!

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games