Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
work and school and real life friends this all is anooynig

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andrew Azshara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:03 pm
Hey all....soz im not on as much but i get updates from Kyss Kyss....(real life friend) and well Im trying to do school and all 6 of my exams plus keep up my job and talk to mates and get on here so i don't seem inactive.....the worse thing is though im geting tired quickly lately....i think im over working so if im not on for a few months im sorry people but thats it im taking a long break from everything...except my friends of course ..... if i bunk school ill be here p[ossibly i know bbad boy well thats it i hate alll my teachers don't wanna put up with them especailly my sicence teacher i could say a bit about here ....anyway im so stuffed going to go sleep asap so nights and l8terz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:11 pm
*Sniff Sniff* don't leave ..... me help you =)

me study with you next week in libaray promise....besides your work....your boss don't like me....she told me to **** off today =( i was nice i said HI! wwell i yelled it basically but hay i said hi to here....oh and i hate this rain hope your not flooded in lol  

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items