Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Re:traced Steps [OOC]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:41 pm
OOC goes here D:<
Or else >.>
Re:traced Steps [Return to Kingdom Hearts]

Random fact: I have no favorite KH character but I am a fan of Xigbar. Also, if you have questions as to any inconsistencies you see with the RP pertaining to the KH time line then bring it up here and we can either explain why that is or fix it (maybe someone is wondering why Midgar(FFVII) is a world? 0.o).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:09 am
Axel is my hoe! lol I guess he has a large fanbase so thats not surpriseing but if it earns me any points I also <3 Reno big time XD  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 am
User Image
------ A L I C E Cealix

"Quite as he wind and just as quick.."

User Image (OOC) User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:59 pm
Quinton does have a sexy voice <3 Demyx was cute too <33

I can't say that I have a favorite either, I sort of base my preferences on how hard they were to beat xD. I liked Vexen cause he was quirky, and his english voice actor made him sound like he was crazy xP Riku was a douche in the first game, and totally hax, it wasn't fair, but it was fun to play alongside him in KH2. Also, fixed decks in CoM, loved it, I'm a button masher through and through.

Haha, look at me, if I don't stop now I'm going to go into a rant xP  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:46 pm
Awesome xD
Not a problem. I prefer my deck in CoM. I bunch of eights and nines followed by sleights and then a bunch of zeroes just in case XD (is it sad that I still remember the deck i used in a game that old? xD)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:06 am
I never beat com cause I thought the card system was annoying o I just watched my husband so I'd know the story lol. I base my charater fav on the personaility, how diffrent they are from the others. So my fav nobodys were Axel Demyx Zexy (tehe) and the one you fight on beauty and the beast. I use to know all their names but I'm getting rusty in my old age haha! XD  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:34 pm
I completed CoM, though i honestly despised the deck system XD I prefer the battle system for Kh2 the most, but yeah, that's because im a button masher too.
Riku's my favorite Character if that hadnt been apparent, though im not fond of him in Kh1. Just kh2 really. Axel would be my second favorite, then i think it would have to be Demyx.
Reason for Axel and demyx?
Too much time spent on youtube watching Demyx time  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 am
Lurvly. So, I hear that everyone is cool with still going through with the RP (thank you all so much....). Things didn't go quite as planned so I will make my characters and hopefully we can start sometime tomorrow or this weekend.

Thank you again for staying with us even though it's a little crazy (and slow).

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:35 pm
I feel as if this Roleplay idea kinda died DX  
U/C

Manage Your Items