Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Anyone here thinking of DMing a SW Saga game?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 pm
Cause I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and I've been DYING to play in a SW Saga game. Of course, I can't find a DM willing to run a Saga game, which makes me sadface.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:20 pm
I wish I knew what happened to the old one... it had a crazy lizard padawan... and I totally pulled off a "These are not the droids you're looking for."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:05 pm
Raganui Minamoto
I wish I knew what happened to the old one... it had a crazy lizard padawan... and I totally pulled off a "These are not the droids you're looking for."

College killed it for the majority, and it never truly revived after that. Despite my trials.

I could try to bring it back to life as a reboot with different characters, perhaps... Or some of the old, with some new, booted to the future by a touch.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:02 pm
might be interesting. My guy's main Force powers seemed to be Mind Trick and Push.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Mushkiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 pm
I'd like to play this.... I've never played a Saga game before but I wanted to for the longest time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:49 pm
If I can get a book, I would love to play. I played the d20 system and I am curios what has changed.  

glitterboypilot

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:02 am
Seph Baelzara
Raganui Minamoto

College killed it for the majority, and it never truly revived after that. Despite my trials.

I could try to bring it back to life as a reboot with different characters, perhaps... Or some of the old, with some new, booted to the future by a touch.
If you do, I have a friend who might be interested in playing.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games