Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 am
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

Jenna closed her eyes when she felt his hand rubbing her little furry head. She sniffed a little and looked at him. "I do because I am going to always be picked on and things will be always throw at me....If we have kittens (kids) they will always be teased and picked thought out their life....This can't work I am a cat not a Wife." say Jenna before she broke down cryign once more as she hid herself in his chest.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:00 pm
He felt horrible for her "look....I'm not gonna leave you, never. Its getting cold out you can wear a hood, and we can homeschool the kids online" he kissed her "don't leave Jenna, please"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

Jenna little heart flattered when he kissed her btu she was silent as she listen to him. She shook her head and replied, "I Don't want to hind in an apartment all my life or for the Kids too...." Jenna Paused to sniffed some more and continues to says, " I just think its better if I do leave Daniel." Thought deep down she didn't want to leave his side but the world outside from the apartment was a cruel one.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:29 pm
He leaned down and pressed his nose against hers "I won't be better off without you" he nuzzled her "I would be miserable without you"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

xxangelsofchaosxx

Popular Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm
HEY! NO NO NO! THIS WILL NOT DO! I read this thing all the way through and (as selfish as it sounds) I DESERVE A BETTER ENDING THAN THIS! I WILL DELETE THIS, BUT YOU TWO HAVE TO FINISH THE STORY! D: Please! it was such a wonderful story...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 pm
Hello, i saw this on my guild site and wanted to know if i could join? smile -the rp is in need of a girl?- probibly old and you most likely have many but i rp threw pms if thats ok or the quik chat. mrgreen

~anthro fan; Niconin  

niconin

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas