Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:47 pm
He smiled gently holding her tightly "I love you too Jenna, no matter what the others say" he presseed his nose against hers "and I always will love you"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

Jenna's smiled widen as she listen to him. She blushed when she felt his nose against hers. " I will always love you Daniel " She rubbed her nose with his and giggled. She once more snuggled into his arm and began to walk around the park. The park was very beautiful with many flowers, trees and people. A couple of kids run passed them laughing and Jenna look at him lovingly asked, "Do you want any Kittens my love?"

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:18 pm
He thought for a little while then nodded slowly "only if they're from your womb" he kissed her gently "after all you are my wife"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna's grin widely to her that He also wanted Kittens {children}. She giggled a little and gently kisses him back and says, "Yes and your my live mate OH..I mean darling Husband." She snuggled and squeezes his arm as they continues to walk around the park.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:31 pm
He smiled just a little worried about what children would bring but he decided that if she wanted them it would be enough reason to have them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna was happily smiled and lost in her own little world thinking how their child would look like. She happily watched the children of all age and race playing, laughing, and eve crying. Soon Jenna's smiled began to transform into a frown for it was one thing the people pointing, whispers and say bad thing about her. But she knew deep down in heart she would hate to have her children go though with it all. Jenna just hold tight onto Daniel's arm and say is a whisper, "I want to go home now please..."

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm
He kissed her and turned around "okay dear" as he walked he noticed she was frowning "what's wrong baby?" he asked as they walked out of the park "is everything okay Jenna?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled a little when she felt his soft lips once more. She snapped out of her thought when Daniel asked her a question. Jenna looked up at him and replied, "Oh everything is fine darling" Jenna gave him a weak smile at him but out of no were some kid throw a rock at the back of her head. She looked back at kid and he yell out at Freak. Jenna just hissed and the kid run away. She blinks trying so hard not to break down and says, "Come lets go home now, I don't want to be outside anymore" Jenna's ear were press down her head and she tail curled up under her dress in hope to make herself look normal.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:30 am
He wrapped his arms around her letting her bury her face in his chest. He led her home and as soon as they walked through the door he sat down on the couch with her on his lap "will you please tell me what's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna burred her face into his chest and never looked up as they made their way home. She just curled up closer into Daniel as she sat on his lap. "No..." replied Jenna and finally she began to break out crying as she held on tight onto him.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:17 pm
He simply held her close and rubbed her back letting her cry. He felt horrible but knew that she didn't wanna talk about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna just cried her little heart out as some time has passed. She slowly felt her eyes up at Daniel and said, "I'm sorry I got your shirt all wet" Jenna sniffed a little and wipes her eyes. She held a small and faint smile at him. "I love you and will always love you but....I think you should find someone else to be your wife" Say Jenna with so much pain and sorrow in her voice as she stared into his eyes.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 pm
He held her close "I said I would be your husband and I will be it" he kissed her forehead "I love you too, now tell me what's wrong"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna always felt so safe in his strong and warm arms. She snuggled closer into him and she smiled a little when she felt his kiss. Jenna sighed deeply and replied, "I'm what's wrong?..." Jenna paused to bit her lips as her tail curled around him and she continues to says, "I am and will always be a cat....I can't be with you no matter how much I love you...I'm sorry my darling "

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:01 pm
He rubbed her head "now listen, your Jenna my wife." he turned her around. "I love you, don't worry about others" he said catching on "baby u don't care so why do you?"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff