Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:02 am
I need a girl willing to go erotic if it gets to that level.
This will be dOne over pm
The theme is a human finds a dog/ cat of the opposite gender and takes it home. They go to bed and when they wake up the animal that was rescued is now a anthro and snuggleing up to him/ her
Pm me If interested
accepting one more for master. Character must be a female and human.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:28 pm
he laughed continueing to pet her "well Jenna I don't have to go to work for three days so I can get you use to my home. How does that sound little kitty?" he said smiling  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

Jenna just continues to purr was he pats her. ' Did he really just say what I think he said?..' Jenna ears perked up and meowed happily to him. ' Wow did I jut found myself a home?...just like my mom said she had long time ago. Oh I so hope I just did...' thought Jenna as she happily just purred and meowed at him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:51 pm
He chuckled and picked her up "it's late so no bath tonight. But don't worry I'll get shampoo and stuff tomorrow. After all I gotta be prepared if you are going to share my home with me" he continued to pet her sitting down on his bed letting her lay on his lap.  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna was just so thrilled to have finally found a home to call her own. She looked at the bed and then up at the kind men that saved her. ' Oh I love you and I will be the best kitty you will ever have...' thought Jenna happily as she stood up to lick the tip of his noise. It was her little cat way of saying how she felt for him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:12 pm
He smiled and rubbed her back before putting her to the side and removeing all his clothes save for his boxers. He calmly got up yawning and turned off the light "sorry I couldn't play tonight bit my boss had me workin overtime" he said crawling under the covers.  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna let out a small meow as He set her on the bed. ' Ooo...its soft ' she thought as just watched her new master removed his clothing. Jenna tilt her head to the side Why his he taking off his far?...Wont he be cold hmm... Once He was all comfy and under the sheets, Little Jenna stumbles a little as she walks toward his. She meowed once more as curled herself rigth on top of his chest. Her ears twitched a little but she slowly closed her eyes and thought happily.'Mmm...I love you... '

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm
He sighed "maybey now I won't be so lonely anymore" he said sadly falling asleep.  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna had the best sleep ever in her little life. Some time in the middle of the night Jenna moved from his chest up to his head. The way she was snuggled up on his head she looked like a furry hat.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:05 pm
((this is when she transforms)) the next morning he woke up still half asleep. Feeling something large and warm against himself he gently petted it "good morning Jenna" he said his eyes still closed ((as a reminder she can't talk yet))  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Some how or for some reason Jenna had transformed into the middle of the night. She was all curled up against him and she purred a little as she felt his patting her head. " Mmmeeooow..." says Jenna in a sleepily voice.

(( I wasn't sure you wanted to grad it on a little longer and Yes I understand ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:19 pm
Hearing a more human voice he opened his eyes only to see her lying beside him as big as a human and still much like a cat. He yelped in suprise jumping off the bed.  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna jumped a little when her new master yelped and jumped off the bed. She sat up a little and tilt her head to the side as she blinked at him in a very puzzled look. " Mmmeeooow..." says Jenna once more as soon began to licked at her front hand and rubbed her face clean. She was still kinda clueless on what was so wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:36 pm
He blushed "j...jenna Is that you?" he asked grabbing a mirror and slowly walking towards her  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items