Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

Back to Guilds

A guild for everything Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. 

Tags: YGOTAS, Yugioh the abridged series, Yu-Gi-Oh, Abridged Series 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series
THE ASK TRISTAN COLUMN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:22 pm
Hey all you people out there waiting for the sun to rise! Have any questions left unanswered, or problems on your mind? How in the name of continuity will you get them answered? Maybe you just want to talk to me...about Spiderman, Barney, Speed Racer, or maybe just some kung fu.... ninja Come to the Ask Tristan Column, and ask me anything you like, and I'll be more than happy to answer them, no matter what time of day it is!

P.S.- If you know anything about how to get rid of witches, I would love some help!

P.P.S- (haha i said peepee) Also, sorry to everyone who's been waiting for me to answer your questions. I've kinda been dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:51 pm
Tristan Taylor Loves You
Hey all you people out there waiting for the sun to rise! Have any questions left unanswered, or problems on your mind? How in the name of continuity will you get them answered? Maybe you just want to talk to me...about Spiderman, Barney, Speed Racer, or maybe just some kung fu.... ninja Come to the Ask Tristan Column, and ask me anything you like, and I'll be more than happy to answer them, no matter what time of day it is!

P.S.- If you know anything about how to get rid of witches, I would love some help!

Come on people! Don't be shy! I won't break your neck with my mind or anything like that... probably...  

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain

Ashleighaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:26 pm
Its dark out and I'm scared. When will the sun rise?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:39 pm
Ashleighaleigh
Its dark out and I'm scared. When will the sun rise?

Well if it's any consolation, in a few hours, the sun will rise, so don't worry... Unless of course you know of any witches living near you. In that case you should keep your eyes open, maybe grab a flashlight, and sing some dated television show theme songs, and you should be safe from being turned into a newt.  

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain

Booberry Muffins

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:16 pm
User ImageHmm. Blah-blah-blah. Don't you get tired of making the same speech every time you're faced with a challenge? Stop saving the world and get a hobby!

Can your hair assault people too?

If they duel me, they're my friend. If I were to leave without my friends, I wouldn't truly be free.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm
Lady Miayoko
User ImageHmm. Blah-blah-blah. Don't you get tired of making the same speech every time you're faced with a challenge? Stop saving the world and get a hobby!

Can your hair assault people too?

If they duel me, they're my friend. If I were to leave without my friends, I wouldn't truly be free.User Image

Hmmmm good question.... Well, I don't know about my hair, but my voice gives me super strength which I could use to assault people with. Well, I guess I could always impale people with my hair... ya that would work....maybe... Hmmm all this thinking is making my head hurt. I need to go watch some Barney. Thank you for your mind bending question!

(They made me so confused... THEY MUST BE A WITCH!!!)  

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain

Booberry Muffins

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:50 pm

BURN ME WITH FIRE!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:08 pm
Lady Miayoko

BURN ME WITH FIRE!

FIRE FIRE YA.... that was weird... I think I just channeled anime Milhouse.... I think it would be water though...  

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:53 am
What's your favorite type of sandwich?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Mrs.BonJovi
What's your favorite type of sandwich?

Well... **** sandwiches are pretty delicious... especially with **** on it.... and if I'm really hungry, I'll have it with a side helping of ****..... I just realized that sandwiches have witches in them! AHHHHHHHHH gonk  

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain

baikeno999

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:22 pm
Do you want to be a steve?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:26 pm
If a giant monster ends up chasing me, what should I do?  

Pikadude1000

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:08 pm
baikeno999
Do you want to be a steve?

OH MY GOD!!! Who's Steve? I do admit that Steve sounds like a very sophisticated name... You know one that does good deeds, like feed baby pandas bamboo, or give people rare children's trading cards!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 pm
Pikadude1000
If a giant monster ends up chasing me, what should I do?

You should jump on top of it (and make sure you don't land on your family jewels... I know from personal experience that doing that is not pleasant) and with all your voice's strength, steer it into a nearby river... That's what he gets for killing Little Foot's mom!  

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas