Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 pm
Dongor rode up to the battle..the fighting was severe..but rather confusing as more enemies were coming from the woods as the Guard fought on .Dongor slashed down a couple of the Guard on horseback and he glarred at Lucius. Lucius smiled threw his helmet and he slashed down the only other enemy close to him as the Guard fought the enemy back further.

"You attack on the only happy day I've had in years.."Lucius said with a glare and he lifted his blade.

"I don't like that.."he said and swung his blade which Dongor easiyly caught and the bone in his arm swung out nearly catching Lucius who served backward and aimed a kick at his opponent who used his elbow like a shield and the two both fell back a little with there horses before charging again. The blades sent sparks everywhere before Dongor used his elbow again catching Lucius in the gut..but Lucius cut into Dongor's shouldar making him hiss..and both men fell off there horses in the midst of the fighting troops. Dongor got up first and kicked at Lucius's injury making him growl in anger before the angry werewolf slashed across Dongor's face with growing claws.

As the enemy surrounded the horsemen..who were either injured or dead..a horn sounded from the forrest trees..and Damon..in his white armor road out on a white horse..figures..in armor soon followed..also on horseback..there armor was familiar..but hadn't been seen with a Kabuato in many years.

"Today..may the Templars fight among the Kabuato once more my friends!! Let us end this..for the rights of the innocent..we fight! FOR THE INNOCENT!" Damon growled..and thousands of pale armored horseman..charged..and the fight switched hands as the numbers were suddenly even..Damon lead this charge very nicly and soon jumped off blocking Dongor's blade from comng down on Lucius after interferance from one of the enemy troops. Damon growled and his eyes grew red as he pushed Dongor backward sending him threw the palace doors..he charged at him..and there blades met..before the force sent them backward and charging again..Dongor lifted his knee hitting Damon and he threw him into one of the pillars..which broke from the force.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 pm
Victor was thrown against a tree his vision blurring. He blinked slightly feeling the wind blow a few of the enemies away as many as it can carry. He blinked thinking he was going crazy when he reconized a face as a breeze blew on his injuries. "Kira?" he muttered. Maybe he was going insane either way he ran taking his sword out fighting as well.

Val did as Xalidir told her but was having difficulty. She stood blocking the doorway to the basement fighting a few enemies that seemed to follow her. "Stay away from them!" she snarled.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 pm
Xalidir came up the steps fighting back many of the enemies and grabbed one on Val snapping his neck and he groaned as a spear went threw his back. He turned cutting another down and spinned cutting ones head off before spinng grabbing two and jumped backward making thme land on there necks and cracked the neck of the one he had caught with his legs. He landed on the floor though because of his injury..and he slowly got up grabbing two spears nailing two rows of 4 with them as two spears caught him..he fell backward..his feet kicking the doors closed.

Damon caught the second elbow and kneed Dongor his hands consumed with ice and landed on Dongor's jaw. Dongor fell backward a little but sent his elbow this time..the bone went into Damon's left eye..Damon howled but his blade went into Dongor's throat..he pushed forward sending him crashing into the wall. He then shoved an ice shard straight into Dongor's skull and ice covered his hand before Dongor grabbed him stabbing him in the chest twice and sending him flying backward. Dongor pulled the sword out..and blood dripped all over the floor as he walked to Damon lifting the blade.

"DIE DAMN YOU!" Damon hissed aiming a kick for the b*****d's left knee. Dongor hissed and caught himself before he hit the floor.

"This is for my cousin!"Damon hissed sending an ice shard into Dongor's chest..but the b*****d still stood up..Damon's hands covered in ice again.

"This is for my wife!" he growled and nailed his enemy so hard he flew backward and landed on his neck..but he rolled threw and threw his blade into Damon's chest..this made Damon stagger a ******** you!"Dongor hissed and a bone blade formed in his hand as he charged him..Damon's hand slowly gripped a slowly forming ice blade and then the two both swung..Damon flinched in pain and he fell backward..landing on the floor..his left eye rolled across the floor..and he soon faded out..Dongor..stayed up for a couple of seconds before falling on his knees..a small bone like circle fell out of his mouth as the top of his head slipped off..then the figure fell..the bone circle..disappearing into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm
Val gasped placing her hands on her knees weezing as the bones in her chest reconnected. Damn regeneration hurts. "I did listen though Xal..." she muttered scanning the area again.

Victor was thrown back at an explosion made by well...a fireball nothingless. Victor landed on a stack of corpses growling in pain when a spear gotten itself wedged up in his legs and shoulders. The wind calmed a little then became a big gust making trees fall on a large remaining amount.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm
Xalidir groaned.

"It's ok."he said gently.

Lucius watched as the enemy forces left soon took there chance to retreat..he lifted his hand..as blood fell from his injuires..but he no longer cared..it was over now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:16 pm
Victor rolled over but blinked when the wind blew him gently. "If it is you Kira...or mom I don't care really is that necessary?" he hollered getting 'is he alright' looks from the remaining soldiers. He ignored the looks as he pulled the spears out.

Val nodded slidding down the wall. "it's over?" she asked finally examinning her leg frowning seeing a slight compound fracture...thats going to suck when it heals  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm
Xalidir nodded and he hissed as he sat up crawling his way over to Damon and put his hand over Damon's left eye..and slowly a glass eye formed under his eyelids.

"Christ.."He hissed grabbing his wounds slipping back into a laying position next to Damon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:23 pm
Val crawled over sitting by Damon frowning slightly. She closed her eyes hearing someone ranting?Who the hell?Victor. "Victor...hearing things" she muttered quietly  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:27 pm
Lucius walked over and he grabbed Victor shaking him.

"Calm down! Theres nobody here Victor!"he said.

Xalidir sighed.

"Great."he muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:38 pm
Victor looked at Lucius for the second then closed his eyes. "I think the bloodlost getting to me then" he said finally ignoring the wind now as it blew the smell of blood away

Val pulled a leg to her chest closing her eyes. "...Where Kyle?"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:41 pm
Lucius nodded and he put an arm around him..

"Come on Vict..lets go."he said gently.

Kyle walked into the palace..his wings still far out as he walked over.

"You call for me..my lady?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm
"You did tell Victor to make sure you don't die out there...though it seems...his mind died out there" Valaria said quietly referring to the ranting before hand.

Victor nodded and walked with Lucius and sighed.
"I'm a mess"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:52 pm
Karin bit her lip as she heard Victor and she noticed Lucius and him walking away. She ran to catch up with them and smiled softly at Victor. "Mind if I come along?" she asked him with her hands behind her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 pm
Kyle sighed.

"I don't think his lost it."he said.

Lucius sighed and looked down.

"Damon killed the other guy..but..his out cold..so be very cautious in there."he said gently helping him up the stairs.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:58 pm
Victor leaned against Lucius then nodded. "Bout to say...check on your sister then go see if Lily alright" he muttered in no condition to put commands. He sighed leaning over placing his forehead on Karin's shoulder.

"Unstabled then..."Val changed her wording closing her eyes.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff