Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:16 pm
Victor smiled glancing at Damon sideways slightly. "Don't worry...we'll get this resolved soon" hopefully he thought. ."Lily is fine damon....anything you wish to speak about?" he thought for a moment then sighed. "Ignore that I spoke before thinking..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:25 pm
Damon starred at Victor and smiled.

"You don't read my mind as good as you think my dear relative.I however do worry still.I just need my precious time Victor..that time is just to think.."he said softly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:28 pm
Victor smiled back nodding. "Understood I guess I can't seem to read that mind of yours like I use too" he smiled closing his eyes looking towards the sky  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:55 pm
Damon nodded.

"Indeed."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:24 pm
Name: Dawn
Race: Vampire
Friend or Foe?: Friend
Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRf-nFKfsU

Name: Lily
Race: Angel
Friend or Foe?: Friend
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE-ebgrLQLs

User: LoVelYMarRionEtE
Name: Noel
Race: Neko
Bio: Noel has been traveling around with her sister for a few years now and they both ended up here. They were running away from their real home since they had an abusive father and their mother, died after their birth. They put up with the abuse until they were old enough and more prepared so they could run away.
Powers: Turn into any cat-like animal, can only speak with her thoughts, and controls the earth
Friend or Foe?: Undecided
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnzcLNnr3WI

User: LoVelYMarRionEtTe
Name: Jinx
Race: Neko
Bio: She is Noel's twin sister. Jinx was sick of being told what to do and many people know her as a brat. She was tired of getting beat up by her father and it wasn't like there was anyone to help them. So either she'd kill him or just run away. As much as she wanted to kill him, Noel wouldn't let her. So she just decided with option two and ran away from home with her sister.
Powers: Turn into any cat-like animal, can see anyone's past through contact, and can summon
Friend or Foe?: Undecided
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWrFlkq6Nc0

((sorry for posting my characters so late...hehe sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:10 pm
Lily ran her fingers through her long white hair as her gray eyes stared up at the sky. She sighed in boredom and looked over at Valcom. "Are you bored too or is it just me?" she asked him with a giggle as she stretched her wings. If she kept them folded in too long they'd get stiff and then she'd be frustrated.

Noel was walking close behind her sister with a worried expression. She didn't know where they were going and she knew that Jinx didn't know either. She held her hands behind her back and followed her. Her ears twitched as she listened to the sounds around her. All she wanted to do was find a home and forget the past. "Jinx, how much longer do you think we'll be wandering around?" she asked her with her thoughts. Noel was mute, but she always used her thoughts to speak to others.

Jinx was walking quickly, not bothering to see if Noel was keeping up. She wouldn't leave her sister behind, but she wasn't very patient so she wouldn't wait for her either. Her tail swished back and forth as she tried to find any signs of shelter. She heard her sister's question and rolled her eyes. "How should I know? Just keep walking and maybe we'll find some place to stay for a while. And don't tell me we're lost because I know we are. Being lost is way better than being at our old home so I really don't care." she snapped at her as she walked even faster.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:48 am
Damon smelt a couple neko's nearby and rose a brow as he put his cigar in his mouth puffing out the smoke threw his nose again.He let his wings came out.

"We got visitors.."he said.

Valcom starred at Lily.

"Yeah."he said.Looking back at the fire..he had no need to let them worry about him..so he wouldn't sy anything for them to.

A figure walked threw the snow.His eyes straight ahead.His breathe carrying the cold air.

"Hunting a Frost Guardian into a pack of guardians..bah..this ones gonna be an even numberd fight..should be more interesting for me."Raphael mutterd as his 6 peins where trailing around threw the trees..searching for the other little birds he knew where about.

Raphael: User Image
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWxBrI0g1kE&feature=fvw  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:41 am
Lily stared at the fire and giggled at Valcom. "Silly Valcom. You don't have to hide things from me. Just tell me you don't want me to know and I won't ask." she said as she glanced at him with a sincere smile and a concerned expression.

Noel heard a voice and then picked up the scents of others. She quickly caught up to Jinx and tugged on her sleeve while pointing in the direction of the people. Normally, Noel would avoid people but she was tired of walking around especially since they were completely lost.

Jinx looked at Noel and then smelled the air for their scents. She nodded at Noel and her tail swished back and forth as she followed the scents to see a man with a cigar. The smell of smoke irritated her and her hands clenched into fists to keep herself in control. The group seemed like they could be trusted, but Jinx still wasn't too sure.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:28 am
Damon jumped down to the two nekos.His arms extended outward meaning he meant no harm to the two.

"Mornin Ladies."he said with a comforting smile.

Valcom scratched his head and nodded.

"Yeah..your right..I can't get anything past you guys..I uh..just ant good at that."he admitted but looked at the ground..not talking really..he was worried..and he knew what the future would bring..and Valcom had to admit..it scared him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:41 am
Noel stood close behind Jinx. She stared up at the man that had spoken to them. He seemed nice, but she could tell that Jinx wasn't too sure. She tried her best to put on a bright smile when she was truly just scared and worried if this was a trap. Her ears folded on the side of her head as she gave him a small wave.

Jinx looked at Damon closely and could tell he was a neko, but he was something else too. She noticed Noel wave but she continued to glare at Damon. "Morning." she spat the word at him as she crossed her arms. Her tail continued to swish back and forth until she felt a tug on her ear.

Noel tugged on Jinx's ear and shook her head at her before she let go. "Can you at least try to be nice for once?" she asked her as she held her hands behind her back again.

Lily nodded and shook her head at Valcom. "There are things you know, that I don't know. And I can tell you're worried. But things happen for a reason right? No matter how bad they are, there's always a reason behind them. Let's just hope that something good comes out of this in the end." she said as she looked back at the fire. "Seems like hoping is the only thing we can do these days." she said with a soft sigh.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:44 am
Damon laughed a little and shook his head.

"Don't hurt your sister.I'm a stranger am I not?You should both be pointing blades in my face..hell you don't even know that I'm a vampire at that."he said with a mischeivious grin.

"And forgive my smokin..its a bad habbit I picked up..but it helps me think sometimes in these cold mountains."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:55 am
Noel nodded as he told her not to hurt her sister. Truth was, they did stuff like that all the time and it didn't really hurt them unless they intended on making it hurt. "We wouldn't point a blade in your face. Or at least, I wouldn't. I don't like hurting people." she said with her thoughts as she looked at the ground, letting her hair fall in her face.

Jinx rolled her eyes at him and grinned as she heard what her sister said. She looked back at him and yawned. "The only thing that bothers me about smoking is the god damn smell!" she said as her nose cringed. "And I don't care what you are! Either you can be trusted or you can't. That's all that matters right now." she said as her expression stayed cold.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:05 am
Damon leaned closer to the two.

"I'll be an honest b*****d then..if I wanted to I could send two light bombs right in your rib-cage and atleast keep you from getting up to fight back..so if I was going to hurt either one of you two..I would have already."He said and nodded.

"Names Damon Kabuato.Now if you two would excuse me..I need to eat."he said with a light smile to the nicer of the two.He only had a problem with the othes attitude even though he understood it.He walked between them and went into the forrest to get him his breakfeast.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:16 am
Noel flinched as he told them about what he could've done to them. Her arm wrapped around her stomach as he mentioned that he could send light bombs in their rib cage. She was finally convinced that she could trust him, but only because she didn't want to end up dead. She tried to smile back at him and hide her fear, though she didn't seem convincing. She then watched him leave to go get food and her stomach growled, but she wasn't worried about eating right now. She glanced over at her sister and shoved her. "If you want to be so cold and heartless, do you mind not dragging me into it? If you want to risk your life then go ahead, but I'd like to keep on living!" she scowled at her before she looked back at the ground and became quiet.

Jinx just scoffed as she heard what he said. She didn't care what he could do to her. She felt her sister shove her and she hissed at her. "I'll do whatever the hell I want!" she scowled back at her before she crossed her arms and sat down by a tree. Her stomach growled as well, but she was too stubborn and too angry to worry about it. Her ear twitched in annoyance as she tried to calm herself down. She knew her sister was mad at her, but Noel wouldn't do anything about it. She always thought Noel was just the weak one of the two or at least, she was the one that was unsure of herself.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:27 am
Malik's figure came between the two girls.

"How bout you two sit down and enjoy my soup?I don't think my young friends Damon an Victor will today."he said trying to mellow the mood and keep his food from spoiling..he was a patient old god..but he wasn't with his stews.

"Hopefully you two won't give old Malik that same greeting you gave me."Damon laughed coming back carrying a blood drained buck and a bear.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff