Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Little Devil Type-- Hikaru Hitachiin Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

Hello and welcome!

This is the forum for Hikaru Hitachiin! I would like to tell you all that you may call me whatever you like in here.

I have a few rules.
--No god modding.
--No rude or disrespectful comments.
--Keep posts within Gaia's ToS.
--Let me know when you have arrived in the forum by posting whatever kind of greeting you'd like. I will then personally welcome you.
--Be literate when posting. No text talk please.

Other than that, have fun and welcome to the Third Music room and the Hikaru forum!

EDIT: If you would like to add me as a friend, I'd be more than happy if you did so! Maybe we can roleplay even more~ ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 pm
Haruhi walked into the room and began setting up his table with tea and cake items. He turned to see Hikaru. "H-hikaru? Uh, it's been quite the while since I've seen you!" he exclaimed. He smiled a bit and waved.  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:59 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru smiled as he saw Haruhi enter the room. "Haruhi! Yes it has been a while," he said. "Where's Tono? I haven't seen him yet today." He walked over to him, resting his arm on Haruhi's shoulder. Hikaru grinned.

~*~*~*~*~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:53 pm
Kairi had heard that Hikaru had returned to the campus. She was going to have a hard time trying to get over Kaoru. She had officially decided to end her relationship with him, it had just been too long. Too much waiting around. 'Would Hikaru still be friendly towards me? I honestly would not expect it.' Kairi though as she walked herself to the door of Hikaru's room. She was reaching for the knob ...

"HIKARU! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOUUU~" Tamaki says loudly rushing past Kairi and pushing the door wide open. "Hahaha. Oops. I must have let my excitemnt get the best of me. Miss Yumiko please come in as well."

((OOC: So hi, I'm xoxBlueeyedgirl. I have a hostess (Kairi) and I also play Tamaki and his apprentice. There is some background information that I let conclude here. Kairi was dating the former Kaoru. However, that ends. Just though I would let you know that it did happen and I am not making this up. :]))  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:20 pm

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru grinned as he saw Tamaki arriving. Should he tease him by messing with Haruhi? Or should he wait until later? He decided to wait; planning out a prank was more his style. He smiled at Tamaki's apprentice.

He then saw Kairi enter the room. Of course he was angry, but to ruin a good moment like this with the club members was something he didn't feel like doing at the moment...which was awkward, considering he always showed displeasure for whatever was bothering him. He did, however, let Kairi know in a subtle way that he was still upset with her for hurting his brother.

[OOC: Hello as well! Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll make sure to remember this from now on. ^^]
~*~*~*~*~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:30 am
Haruhi slit his eyes for a moment and stared at Hikaru intently. "Are you sure you're alright, though, Hikaru? Why are you being so.... kind and, not you?" Haruhi returned to preparing his table and chuckled a bit. "Well, whatever it is, it's nice for a change of pace, huh?"  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 am
Hi im kitsune i was wondering if i could join this rp?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:56 pm

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru laughed a bit. "Change of pace, I guess, Haruhi," he said. He sighed heavily. Where was his brother?

[OOC: Yes of course, you may join if you want. ^^]

~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image
((OOC this is Miya))

Miya was walking around the school trying to get used to the massive school. From a tiny school to this huge one. She thought reminicing about her life in England when she got to a corridor she didn't recognise when she heard people in the room across from where she was standing. "Um, excuse me can you help me?" Miya asked walking into the music room.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:56 pm

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru spun around to see a girl walking into the music room. She looked like she was British or from England, but spoke Japanese very well. Crap, he thought. A new customer and Tono isn't even here right now. He walked over to the girl and smiled. "Can I help you?" he asked her politely.

~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haruhi had just finished setting up the tables and saw Hikaru's customer walk in. He made a stride over to Hikaru and said in a monotone whisper, "If you're wondering where Kaoru is, good luck. We haven't seen him in a long while."

~Sakura Kiss Guild~
Clicketh!
User Image

~Ouran Koukou~
Clicketh!
User Image
Haruhi: Are those tears fake, too?

Tamaki: My tears are always true and authentic. A true host can shed a tear without resorting to eyedrops.

Tamaki: Impressed? Fell for me again?

Haruhi: No, not at all.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:24 pm

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru's eyes grew wide. "He...disappeared?" he wondered quietly. This was serious business; Hikaru had now lost the person closest to him.

~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

"Um I was just wondering how to get back to the main hallway Im new and I got lost..." Miya said kind of embarrased about getting lost. "And if its any help I saw another red head that looks a lot like you a while ago when I was wandering around here. He went into the library." Miya said after she saw Hikaru look really upset.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:19 pm
Elykl had walked, confusedly, through the halls of the Ouran Academy. She had wanted to escape from the noise of the libraries, where she was supposed to read but the chattering of fellow students drove her out, and having not heard anything from the Third Music Room she had expected it to be quiet. When she entered the room, it pretty much seemed that she was wrong.

Sighing, she distanced herself from the door a little. It would be awkward if she entered the room and suddenly left. "At least it's kinda nice. I wish it wasn't so pink, though," she said to herself. "Uh... Does anyone know if there's a completely silent room anywhere?"

Unlike most of the girls in the school, she was wearing her own clothes, which consisted of a green shirt with black and write stripes and knee-length and soft white shorts that belonged to her dad, not wanting to wear the school dress. She would have completely shortened her long black hair a while ago, but her parents had disapproved it.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:37 pm

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru looked over at Miya. "Really?" he asked her. "Thanks for letting me know." He looked over at Elykl. "Not at the moment, sorry," he said to her with a sigh.
~*~*~*~*~

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas