Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow Bracelets II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:30 am
kjl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:35 pm
I'm sorry.
when my ex got out that's exactly how people treated her too.
or when my parents discovered the my i wasn't allowed to be alone or in the dark.they may treat you like that fo a little while, but after about a month...things should somewhat go back to normal  

XxXx ABBI XxXx

Duke of URL

Big Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:16 pm
I spent 10 days in a rubber room - full lockdown. I used to hit my head into walls when I got angry. One time I caused a gash that needed 11 stitches.

I spent the time in their 'pajama uniform' looking at the other inmates who had cut themselves and set their hair on fire. I felt I didn't belong there, but after group therapy I began to feel that I did.

When I got home, nobody in my family asked me how I was - I wish they had. Instead I felt they were telling me that they'd do it again in a minute if I didn't behave. And anyone outside my immediate family were told lies to explain my absence, so I felt I couldn't even tell my friends what I had been through. I was our family's 'shameful secret.'

So I learned to 'behave.' And bury my emotions. As an 'emotional robot' I also learned to keep others at a distance. I'm only now learning that my experience was far from unique. I am trying to remove my 'heart condom' and learn to love others, and myself.  
Ask a Gay!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games