Welcome to Gaia! ::

~* Miaka's Art Shop Anniversary Celebration *~

Back to Guilds

Now renting for limited Time, until November 2011. 

Tags: miaka, celebration, contests, rent 

Reply ~* Miaka's Art Shop Anniversary Celebration *~
*~ Mia's Mini History ~*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miaka__M
Captain

Loved Fairy

9,875 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 pm

I don't know this for sure, but maybe some of you are thinking about how I started my art shop.

Well, it all started some time in last year of November (around the beginning). I wanted to buy an art for my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend (now ex), so I went on an art hunt. I found a really good shop but my budget was really low for the asking price, so I had to do some booty grabbing. I went on Dolphinmania and booty grabbed like mad! I made enough to purchase the art. Then I sat and looked real hard at the art of the shop owner and I thought to myself that I wanted to try it. So I decided to do my own avi at the time (which was Christmas themed) and as I finished it, I thought to myself that it was pretty good. I uploaded it onto photobucket and showed a couple of my friends. They said that it was pretty good for my first try. So, I decided to open up an art shop. I cancelled my art order and started working on some art examples. I drew some of the crew in the guilds that I helped with and it was pretty good.

Then I opened the shop, got some customers and it's been going up hill from that. My art has improved a lot over this year and I have all of you guys to thank!

*~ Miaka__M ~*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 pm
That's a nice history. ^^

I hope I can have my own piece of Mia art someday. :3  

Little Anju

Welcoming Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:02 pm
That's great that you were able to pick up the basics easily so you could take time to really refine your skill. I wish I could draw avi's even remotely well, but I can't. I've tried and I can't even get past the face to worry about the items and things.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:16 pm
Very cool, Mia. Congrats on your year plus! Can't wait to see what you are gonna make for me and Robbie! Our friend he told you about will be so surprised and happy!  

shamantra

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250

Miaka__M
Captain

Loved Fairy

9,875 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:33 pm
>*~ @ Anju: Thanks biggrin
LOL "Mia Art!" I'm 100% sure that you'll be getting it soon XD

@ Mia-y: I was actually quite shocked when I found that I could do it XD The more you practice the better you can do biggrin

@ Shama: Thanks! biggrin I can't wait either XD Friend? I don't recall a friend >.<' ~*<

*~ Miaka__M ~*

~* Miaka's Art Shop Anniversary Celebration *~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff