Reply [Boys Dorms]
Secret passage Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragginninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 pm
the secret passage that links to kirox's quarters.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:50 pm
kirox and Nowe walked down the secret passage, their flashlight's beams casting shadows on the walls. "Any idea where we are?" Nowe asked, his voice casting echoes around the pasage that had not seen man in at least decades, they could tell from the thick layer of dust on everything within.(Whoo discriptive language is a pain to write, but makes a huge effect, making it much more realistic.  

dragginninja

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:01 pm
A girl who looked alot like Sophia appeared to him. She seemed to be see thru almost. She smiled with a giggle and quickly decended down the stairs into the darkness

She was fast for what she was but allowed them to keep up with her.

"Cmon slow pokes!" the girl giggled. She almost sounded like Sophia as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:10 pm
"Sophia? Is that you?" Nowe asked. "I don't think so," Kirox said, "But whoever you are, there may be booby-traps!"  

dragginninja

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:16 pm
The girl stopped in her tracks....
She looked at both of them,

"Im not Sophia, im Sophie. Besides, I live in this academy so I know there arent any booby traps" she smiles

She went ahead lighting the darkning path. Any lightsource they brought in with them was extinguised by some kind of darkness.

"Too bad modern items dont work down here, ancient magics."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm
'Really? what kind? and how did yopu know about the secret passage?" Kirox asked, making a fireball and holding it in his hand."One of the pluses of being a teacher>" he said, catching Nowe's jelous look. "Anyway, just activate your new breed form, Nowe"  

dragginninja

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:24 pm
"oh my boyfriend took me in here lots of times" she giggles.

"Modern items meaning flashlights, bug lanterns, any electric magic.....last kid who used electric magic in here ended up being zapped to death by his own spell" she sighed sadly.

"oh and those oil lanterns too."

She looked at him then saw the walls starting to light up about to attack.

The room immediatly got cold and extinguisted Kirox's hand, the walls kept the glow for a few minutes, the only glow left was of her.

"Fira magic I guess is bad too....Ive seen the heart of this planet....kinda strange its gettting stronger and stronger every day...like it has some sort of direct contact with Kingdom Hearts or the door of light or something" she sighed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 pm
"What about this?" Nowe asked, activating his new breed form.(basicly, he starts glowing, his eyes change, his hair turns blue and these wings appear. It's not a spell, he's half dragon.)  

dragginninja

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:25 pm
((Argh i had a seizure, mom yelled and hit me bad, then I stomred off, and my phone cam eoff its hook so she could hear everything she heard my sis and I talking in the next room, then she yells at me again cuz of my reaction cuz i havent broke this flu . Then she tells me to clean my almost clean room but I cant clean most of the stuff in my room because the washer machine will break if I put anything like a normal pillow in!))

She smiles
"you look like him....my boyfriend" she smiles wide.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:55 pm
"Anyway, how did you know I'd found this?"(That sucks... my mom is horrid about that.)  

dragginninja

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 pm
((yeah sad I cleaned my entire room))

"because your room was connected to this room." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:01 pm
"um, that wasn't the question, how did you know we found this? did you spy on me? or what?"( Listining to Hollywood undead, it owns faces!)  

dragginninja

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:52 pm
"The heart of this planet sent me" she smiles.
"Sent me once the wallpaper Headmaster Shinji had told Headmistress Keeper she was the new headmaster the day before she graduated.....man she never really got to live before....I wouldnt blame her never wanting to leave though."

She smiled pulling out a rather old yearbook out of the wall but then the yearbook turned to where it was never touched and some new passages appeared.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:44 pm
"How did you first get in contact with it? And why did it send you?"(the planet's heart, I mean0  

dragginninja

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 pm
"meh who knows" she sighs then looks down one of the paths, there were 3 paths ahead of them. She looked at the one in the center and sighed.

"I dont even know..."

[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces