Hiring a Crew

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gorramKayna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 am
So I'm looking to add a few members to the crew lists. No on who is currently a crew member will be demoted but I'd like to add a few who more active members. If you're interested, leave a post in this thread. Maybe include a little info on why you would like to be crew.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 pm
Errr.... I'm interested.
I've been around for awhile.
I was on here on a banned account (false accusation of hacking), and I was active then. I'd rather not give out the account name, mostly cause it's gone now.

I don't post often, but I do come to the guild a lot to lurk in threads and stuff.

so I'd like to be crew because I do spend a lot of time looking through the guild and while I haven't really seen anything that would be "bad," I think I could help as well with ideas and keeping check on threads.  

The Daft Student

Mega Dabbler

gorramKayna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 am
We'll see. For now, I'm mostly seeing who's interested.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:34 am
User Image

I'm such a bad browncoat for not seeing this until now. I'm interested in going the crew. I'm not so great with the why I should be picked over the others. But I think I've done a good job crewing in Stargate Command and zOMG! Elite.

User Image

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Leorio25

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm
I'm interested. Right now I'm pretty active in the threads, and the Star Trek thread I'm participating in is going slow, so sign me up!
I've seen most things relating to Joss Whedon (except for Angel becuase everybody I know gets depressed when they watch it).  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:00 pm
Sorry about my own extended absence. This is why I need a few active crew members. Leorio, I'm not real familiar with you but I'll give it a think. Let you know by next week.

Nerevar Telvanni, great! You're just what I'm looking for.  

gorramKayna
Vice Captain

vacantclouds

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 am
add a skeleton, I'd love to join the crew as a cook or a pilot.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm
Tell me what's required and I'll see what I can do. I get on often, but normally don't see much to post in so I just pass through. If you need my help with anything and can tell me what my responsibilities are I will perform to the best of my ability.  

Lord Alucard Ere Casanova

Romantic Phantom

9,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Aimin' To Misbehave - Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items