Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Brink of Delusion; Crystal's Shine ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my new picture for Gio?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Better than the first one at least
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
I can find a better one! *Posts an image in the OOC*
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:46 pm
Jolyre had scarcely taken a dozen steps from Gio and Kasumi when the Dragoni boy spoke up.
"That's exactly why I was training."
She smirked at the thought that she had instantly gotten a rise out of the boy. When had he become so brave? Was it only yesterday his crushing fear and paranoia gave him a speech impediment?
You would too, Jolyre, if you had ghost army living inside your soul she thought, not bothering to turn to face him.
"I swung the blade in the air as many times as I could until I finally couldn't hold on anymore, Jolyre"
And then she froze.
Nothing made her blood run colder than the sound of her name rolling off his tongue like it wasn't an insult. It sounded wrong...like a piano with no white keys. She didn't even take the time to comprehend that he was maybe trying to prove himself. Something inside her wanted to lash out. A swing of a blade and a swift end to a life. Something inside her wanted him dead.
A minuscule fraction of her mind denied her the satisfaction. It was the voice of reason in her brain that counseled her against her angry reactions.

Her blond hair flew as she whipped her head around and turned to drill her gaze into his skull. She heard Kasumi's voice as it consoled Gio. She hadn't stopped to think of how maybe this was the girl's first real impression of the Angeal. A whirlwind of retorts attacked her brain instead. Explain that he was the lesser Dragoni, a simple boat for something far greater than he, that the others would carry his weight for him, that he couldn't depend on his entity arsenal to save him every time.
Instead, her eyes lids narrowed of angry blue irises.

"Be as strong as you'd like, Dragoni. Swing your katana ten thousand times before the night devours the sun. It won't matter until you can think and fight like a real warrior..." she forced through a clenched jaw. She would keep this simple and free of any emotional inflection. The chocobo pen no longer seemed like the logical place to go. Nor was the campfire. Both were too populate by to many living things. She longed for the camaraderie of last night between her, the sky, and the tree's embracing branches.
But that would be running away...
(sorry..it's short x_X)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:50 pm
Suri had settled down in his tent, taking up most of the small space with his large bulk, but finding it comfortable enough. Another oddity of being half-metal, at least in the torso area, you don't really get the sensations you used to when drifting off to sleep. He felt like his head was separated from his legs, which it was in a way, and he allowed the feeling to expand. His brain was separate from his head. His mind was separate from his brain. His conciousness was only a sub-division of his mind. The remaining part that was left, he allowed to float away into the night sky and into the world of dreams. That had been his accustomed method of falling asleep since his childhood enhancements, and it worked wonders when he wasn't haunted by anything.

He'd awoken to a shaft of light streaming through his tent flap, and the gentle rumble of voices from outside. He simply rolled into a crouch, and exited the tent. Having no fleshy arms or a diaphragm eliminated the need for stretching and yawning that most people did upon waking. It was odd, he'd checked his power levels yesterday before reaching camp, and they'd been starting to run low. But as he checked them again today, they'd risen somewhat. The only explanation for it was his Crystal, but never before had it regenerated what energy was depleted from it...perhaps using it in a serious combat situation served as a sort of 'awakening' to its base abilities. If so, then Suri was quite glad for the experience...as nearly lethal as it was though.

Joining the others at the remains of last night's fire, he offered a polite nod to his companions, taking a silent seat on the opposite edge of the burnt out fire and revelling in the cool morning air, soon to be heated by the sun that was creeping towards the sky. He took to observing the situation with Gio, Kasumi, and Joylre. As he'd surmised, words were spoken, Joylre had taken a heated stance towards said words, however she tried to maintain that generic 'Stoic Noble' fascade, and Kasumi was attempting to smooth things over, on one side at least.

Taking a mental inventory of his status, he was quite glad for the kit that Miya had given him yesterday. He was now a well-oiled machine, fit for its many purposes. And his human side was feeling much better as well, with a diverse group of interesting people to travel with, and a goal to be travelling to. This most definately beat living in Metrino, subject to false appearances, shifty dealers, errant factions, random acts of violence, and so forth. Even among his 'high life' where he was secluded from such things, the business world was occupied by its own coterie of crime, ranging from petty to abominable. Honestly, he never understood why his father liked it, but he supposed if you lived somewhere long enough, you grew accustomed to its ups and downs and made the best of it.

Smoothing back his short blonde hair, he noticed that one person was yet missing from the morning assembly, aside from Alane that is. "Oriiiiin! Aren't you scholarly types supposed early risers? What gives? Come grab some breakfast." he called to the tent he'd identified as Orin's from last night.

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:53 am
User Image
Miya was still gnawing on her piece of dried meat when Harrier joined her. After his greeting, Miya nodded a greeting back to him, chewing on a particularly tough breakfast. They both sat in a peaceful silence, until eventually Harrier broke it, asking how she was, flattering her skills, and asking for her stories and experience. Miya stared at him, a piece of dried meat between her teeth mid bite, and looked dumbfounded for several moments. While she’d received respect from many of the group, this was the first time someone had seen truly eager to hear whatever came from her mouth. Regaining her composure Miya felt a slight redness rise to her cheeks.

“I’m by far not the most skilled crystal bearer to walk this world, but as of the moment, I suppose I do have the most experience,” Miya said to the man after hastily swallowing her mouthful. Her words were an odd mixture of pride and humility, or perhaps the woman was just unaccustomed to attention. There was a long silence, as though Miya were debating telling Harrier something, before she spoke again.

“Our crystals are complimentary you know,” Miya brought up as casually as she could muster. She wasn’t eager yet to admit freely that she was the bearer for the previous generation. However, there were certain advantages to seeing the crystals in action, working together. “Your wind strokes my fire. With some practice, I bet you we could create a powerful offensive attack together.” The warrior woman saw a brief memory in her mind’s eye of a wave of fire blanketing enemies. Well, they had troubled them no more.

“My fire is strong, but a weakness is creating volume. I can create and manipulate, but I cannot force it to a large size. It simply takes too much energy and drains me too quickly,” Miya began to elaborate, “With just the right amount of wind, the fire grows in strength. Too much and it’s destroyed.” Miya could have attempted to tell him of one of her many adventures, but she felt it was more satisfying to try and teach and help him. After all, it helped her and everyone else in the end too.
Miya paused to take a drink from her water-skin. She hoped she didn’t sound like a lecturing teacher. She enjoyed being a mentor, but also enjoying being an equal. Glancing up, she noticed Rigo heading towards them. Well, almost everyone was up now except –

"Oriiiiin! Aren't you scholarly types supposed early risers? What gives? Come grab some breakfast."

It seemed someone was already on the late risers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:19 pm
Harrier almost smiled when he saw Miya's hesitation, whether it was from wording her statement or his words, he did not know. A light red tint to her cheeks, almost unnoticeable like a flush of cold, gave him his answer; albeit not truly wanting to know. It was good that she, although in a good position to be a cold-hearten warrior like travelers that had come from her country (although this was probably one of the greater stereotypes, like Tylem's own non-caring onto disaster), was sensible. None, of what he had truly seen, had made him question the warmth of their heart. On the exception of those he had not spoken to, Orin and Jolyre, he could tell that there was a certain vibe of companionship.

Miya's reply was a little shaken with emotion, but Harrier hummed in thought at her words. It was true, he didn't doubt that she was not the best; he had just recently heard of this 'great' Animus. But unless that the Earth bearer was a Crystal voodoo mage or something in the past life, Miya was the most skilled.

“You have already summoned your Eidolon, correct? And truly, I don't see myself doing so in quite a while. I doubt the others have, either, from what I have heard in our short time of conversation. So, yes, you do have the most experience. And by the face of courage, it seems as though that position is attempting to be taken,” his words where ended with a small smile. He was attempting to make a joke, Alane would love to have seen this. Harrier had seen Gio's katana, if he remembered the name of his sword correctly. And the Wind bearer had promised to train with him and the others.

“I see what you mean,” Harrier nodded, processing her words. “My wind has a much greater distance, and I am assuming can carry your fire. And I have seen the work of fire and wind together as a great disaster, so I know what you say. There was a small raid on a neighboring town. Small, only a few lives lost, but still a scar. One of the attackers had light a house on fire after much of the battle had ceased, and it being the wind season like now, it exploded into red. Other houses also were taken before the wind grew so much that the fire burned out, but much damage had occurred.”
He paused in though about the woman's 'with some practice'. It would take quite a bit, seeing as the wind that he controlled did not like being controlled. Wind, as he learned from his first breath, was about as controllable as the weather. Not very much. And he hoped that soon, even he would be able to be moderately okay with it in battle. And when the time came, he would tell her that. But until then he did not wish to be known as the bearer that could not bear.

On the outside world, away from Harrier's thoughts, it seemed as though almost everyone was awake. They would probably be leaving soon, and in the back of his mind he hoped Alane would get here soon. But a good spar, and maybe a little exercise before continuing their trip would be good.

User Image

Harrier A'Cal- "I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom."

((I miss writing Alane. But I have a holiday part to go to later and I will not be able to make a 'catch up' post for her.))  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Vizzion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:15 am
Orin Beleren

User Image

As per usual, once an unread book fell unto Orin's hands he would not stop reading said book until it was completely finished. Often times this would lead Orin to staying up until almost morning trying to finish and memorize the book's information. This night was no exception. As Orin saw each of his companions withdraw to their tents, he kept still on his sitting position outside his tent reading the text that Miya had given him. After several few yawns however, Orin retreated inside his tent and kept on reading. Sleep would get the better of Orin this time however. As soon as he laid on his sheets his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

After a few hours, Orin's short sleep was interrupted by a shouting Metrino Cyborg named Suri. Orin groaned as he sat up and looked around to familiarize himself with where he was. "Yes, usually we are. However, I have quite an unhealthy obsession with finishing new books that I come upon." Orin said in a groggy tone as he had just woken up and started to stand.

After hearing his morning voice, Orin gave a hearty cough to clear his throat. "Although I am more surprised that everyone had awaken before me." Orin said in his usual calm tone and looked around the camp. It was quite beautiful outside since the blades of grass held morning dew and the sun was up but not quite fully up yet. A sight that Orin was not familiar with since he lived in a nation of everlasting winter. However, a familiar sight did hit him as he heard Jolyre's comments aimed at Gio.

"Ah, I see even at this early hour you are still quite cranky Jolyre.." Orin said in a sort of joking manner as he walked by Suri and tapped the Cyborg's shoulders. "Thank you for the wake up call. However, where is the food I was promised?" Orin said as he walked past Suri and closer to the now extinguished campfire.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:44 pm
((I had a major hard time coming up with something. I think I have writer's block for Rigo. How many sighs am I up to?))

Rigo Dragoni sighed. He could practically feel Jolyre's anger and annoyance radiating from the Angeal. What a poor example for Angeals! Perhaps, she was a good warrior, but the mannerisms and the etiquette were severely lacking. If people had never met Angeal and Nero Angeal, it was entirely possible that but for Jolyre's white wings, they might have confused her for a Nero Angeal based on the rather inaccurate stereotypes of Angeals with holy and calm and Nero Angeals being evil and violent. Then again, Rigo could understand that part of her behavior must come from her finding out that the horrible entity, whatever had possessed Gio two years ago, had killed her dear father. But Gio and Rigo had lost their entire family and village and more. Rigo still could not bring himself to blame Jolyre or Giovanni. He somewhat blamed himself for not being able to help more back then. He needed to figure out what was going on with his younger brother.

On his way over the waning campfire as the sun rose higher and higher into the sky and shadows were cast from the trees, rocks, tents, people, and whatever else was around, a loud voice rang out, so loud that Rigo would have thought Orin someone who slept like a rock if the scholar didn't wake up. Suri seemed bright and cheery. Orin's response? Bluntly, where's my food? That was the pinnacle of etiquette right there. Then again, Suri had walked himself into it.

Rigo soon arrived at the campfire, not hearing any of Miya and Harrier's conversation and sitting aside so that he wouldn't interrupt them. "Good morning, Miya, Harrier," he greeted them as he began to eat breakfast too. The food was mostly from Harrier's hunting the night before, and it was still edible and not crawling with worms. Food didn't go bad that fast. If they had any left over, they could dry the meat and bring it with them as jerky to eat later. Having traveled for the past two years, Rigo and Gio had picked up many traveling tips. He looked over at Kasumi, Gio, and Jolyre, and sighed. Might as well break that up before something happened. Breaking out of his usual personality, he hollered over at the trio following Suri's example. "Gio, Lady Kasumi, Lady Jolyre, come join us for breakfast!"  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:43 pm
"Ah, I see even at this early hour you are still quite cranky Jolyre.."
Jolyre's eyes whipped to the side to see Orin surfacing from his tent. The last to rise surely had no room to provoke her...

Cranky?
She wasn't cranky. She was bloodthirsty. Jolyre swallowed the urge to ask him if he'd like to find out the difference between the two of them.
Under normal circumstances, the angeal never would have went near the ragdoll boy and Sahagin friend. As it were, they were only ones awake at the time.

"Gio, Lady Kasumi, Lady Jolyre, come join us for breakfast!" Rigo yelled to them.

Yelled? Rigo? Jolyre was taken aback by this unusually boisterous action. Her wind worked the scenario swiftly and came to realize that the Nero Angeal was trying to keep her gauntlets off Gio's throat.

She gave a swift, impatient turn on her heel and stalked away towards the chocobo pen. The young, fiery bird she had chosen stared her down as she approached. Her hand reached out to pet it and the bird snapped at her, offering a very reproachful glare.

She returned it.

"What? You'd have done the same thing." she snapped. The chocobo was obviously on her case about her somewhat ill-founded hatred of Giovanni Dragoni. "I came to check on you...make sure you're alright...and this is the best I get?" Making an annoyed face, Jolyre left the pen and returned to the group.

If you want to escape humanity for a few short moments....you don't go to the companionship of a chocobo. Lesson learned.

Rigo's advice of eating breakfast suddenly seemed like a brilliant idea as the double daggers of hunger waged war on her stomach. She hadn't realized she was starving in the catastrophe that was yesterday. Jolyre placed herself silently on the less populated side of the fire in hopes that no conversation would be aimed her way. All she wanted was to return to the Glorion Crystalis...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:51 pm
Giovanni Infinito Dragoni
I just.... I just don't want to see anyone hurt because of me. I want to be able to protect them.... protect them all.

User Image Gio flinched as he felt Jolyre's anger whip out at him more fiercely than before. That anger was stroked like a flame in the wind as Orin added his own two cents to the situation, calling her cranky. Personally, Gio thought cranky was an understatement. She was livid, and every moment he was around her she seemed like she was one idle comment away from murdering him outright. Not that he blamed her, after all that he caused for her, even if it wasn't really him. She had to aim her anger someone. The greater the loss, the more people need someone to hate for it, and her father was one of the biggest losses in her life apparently.

Still, he didn't want to die, even with all that happened.... not anymore at least. If he were to die now, or anytime soon, he knew he wouldn't be able to pass on, he would not be at peace. Before he died, he wanted to make something of this worthless life he had been given, and make some sort of difference. Traveling with the Crystal Bearers would give him that kind of opportunity, he knew it. It didn't matter if he was a Crystal Bearer or not, at least, he wanted to believe that. He knew that there were many more people known to history than just the Bearers, many mighty warriors among the Glorion Crystalis that helped support the world in the delicate balance their currently was between the nations.

Gio shook his head, removing his thoughts from things of such a grand scale. Thinking about those things wasn't going to do any good. He needed to do what he could right then and there. Scooting forward a little in his seat, Gio retrieved a loaf of crunchy bread from one of the bags, deciding to crunch down on that before moving on to sparring with one of his comrades. "So, who here is willing to train me? I need to get used to fighting different kinds of weapons and opponents, and maybe even get used to dealing with magic so that I can be of use to any of you. Even if our human enemies can't use magic, there are still plenty of monsters in the world that have held that power since before the time of the Great Crystals." He spoke before taking a sizable bite of the bread, hoping to get it out of the way as fast as possible, but still not look like he was a ravenous Lupe monster or something.  

Draconia Crystalis

Kasumi the ocean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:07 pm
Kasumi

User Image

Kasumi looke at Gio and then at the others, wondering who would be first to speak up. Maybe Rigo? They were brothers but she doubted that Gio would get much experience from fighting his brother. They probably spared all the time. She remained quiet, nibbling on some bread.

She didn't really want to spare with Gio or any of them but she knew she would have to eventualy if she wanted to get stronger. Kasumi sighed. All she had was water and her skills in technology, no phsyical weapon. She finished eating and stood up, walking away from the group. Kasumi walked toward the pound she formed and walked into it. It wasn't deep and came up to her waist.

Being in the water relaxed her, made her mind clear. She placed her hands on the water surface and looked around. "Healing and using my water as a shield, I should practice that a bit." Kasumi said quietly as she lifted her hands, the water forming around both of them. She began practing how to form the water in a dense shield. She wanted to protect the ones close to her and thanks to Gio advice the night before, it didn't seem that hard anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:45 pm
The mood was, for lack of a better term, tense, when it came to Joylre being in the proximity of Gio. He was not quite sure how he'd react if she murdered him outright. Then again, were she to seriously attempt such a thing, would the spirits inhabiting Gio's body let it happen? Suri quickly dismissed such thoughts, one party member killing another was somber thoughts for such a good morning, so were spirits of who knows what taking over Gio for that matter. After her attempt to escape the group, if only for a moment, had failed at the beak of an embittered Chocobo, Joylre returned to the group to partake of some breakfast herself. She took a seat somewhat near Suri, and he could have sworn it got hotter by a few degrees. The Angeal kept her silence as she ate, Suri quickly directed his attention elsewhere, trying not to provoke her with his glance.

When Gio spoke of sparring, Suri nearly jumped at the chance, but managed to hold his silence. He knew he'd probably feel more comfortable sparring with his brother Rigo, but in doing that he wasn't really getting much 'new' experience was he? At the suggestion of training, Kasumi got up and went to do just that, using her abilities with water while also rejuvenating herself by standing in it as she practiced. Suri eyed everyone else, they all still looked concerned with eating and waking up fully rather than training. "Well, if no one else objects, I'd be more than happy to test Gio's abilities some. I've no stomach to put breakfast in, and I feel akward with nothin to do but watch. The rest of ya fill up and wake up, you included Gio, I'll not have you passing out on me for lack of a decent breakfast." he said, a little shyly at first but gaining confidence as he saw the reason in it. The last bit he imparted a little sternly, not so much of real concern to Gio passing out, but that if he did pass out, Suri was fearing what he might be fighting in place of Gio. At that thought a human chill crept up what was left of his human spine. In a society so entrenched in the logicalities of science, things of the nether-realms and the vaguely understood would make any Metrino uneasy.

"Let me know when you are ready Gio. I'll be over near Kasumi." he said as he got up and moved away. It was interesting, he felt more energized than usual this morning. Surely his Crystal had something to do with it. He could feel the contained strength pulsing in his body, energy was life in its purest form. He watched Kasumi perform her movements while he awaited Gio to join him. The Sahagin moved quite gracefully, being in her element. Her unique ears fluttered a little as she focused her efforts on the water shield in front of her, its surface glimmering like a mirror. Though her Crystal was opposed to his, Suri could see wonderful possibilities in both Kasumi and her Water Crystal. Time and effort would serve to bring those visions about.

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
Miya watched as Gio and Jolyre exchanged heated words. This was something they would need to work out amongst themselves. Any interference from her would cause nothing but problems. Instead, she polished off the last of her piece of jerky and watched the others settle around the campfire. Nodding a greeting back to Rigo, Miya began wrapping up her hair and pinning it atop her head. Her blond hair was silky and large chunks slipped out of her hold and framed her face.

Orin inquired about breakfast, so Miya wordlessly tossed him a small pouch that had a mixture of dried meats and fruit in it. There were other things to eat, but at the least he could stash this small bag away for future use. In Miya’s opinion, there was nothing more frustrating than to feel the pangs of hunger in one’s belly.

While others went about their morning eating and waking up, Gio was rearing to train. It was admirable to set to work immediately to improve oneself, but not before breakfast…

Suri offered his services, since unlike the other bearers, he wasn’t in need of food. Well, where was the fun in that? Brushing off her hands, the fire bearer settled back to watch.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:04 pm
Kasumi

User Image

Kasumi smiled as she watched as the shield she created got larger and more condensed. She almost lost it when she looked to see Suri watching her. The water rippled slightly but retained its shape. "Don't scare me like that Suri." she said as she let the water return to the pound. It barely made a sound as the water was gently brought back down into the pound.

Kasumi smiled. "You look like your in a good mood today." she said. She was surprised a bit, wondering why he was in a good mood. Was it because of the crystal? She could practiacly feel it pulse with electricity. Even though they were opposed, maybe they could work together. "Hey Suri, I want to try something." she said.

Kasumi formed a small water sphere in her hand and walked out of the water. She approached Suri. "Our crystals oppose eachother but maybe we can make it work together." she said. "I want to try something. Water conducts electricity right. If you can, try sending a current to the water." she said holding up the sphere and forming it into a long whip shape. She was a little nervouse about the idea but quickly shook it off. She knew Suri wouldn't hurt her. "If we can somehow combine the two together without the other getting hurt, than we can use it to our advantage in battle." she smiled.

Kasumi the ocean

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:25 pm
While he waited for Gio to finish eating, Kasumi seemed ready to try something of her own. As if the two were having the same thoughts, she wanted to try and combine their opposing elements. Suri was instantly intrigued to try it, but carefully considered what could happen. After a moment's hesitation, he moved towards Kasumi, holding one hand out towards the water shape she held in her hand. "You are correct in that water does conduct electricity. But so do people, and you are saturated with water at the moment, so, for now, it'll just be a small current. I wouldn't want to harm you out of curiosity. He said as he felt a very refined current of energy slip from his core, down his arms, and into one fingertip. When he was sure there was enough charge, he moved his finger closer to the water, close enough for the energy to arc across the short distance. Suri was a little afraid for what might happen, but such was the life of experiments. If everyone in Metrino held back out of fear, some amazing things might not have come to be, though the same held true for some equally awful things as well. But such is life.

He kept his eyes focused on the tiny gap between his finger and her water-shape, keeping his electrical current as refined as possible. Though what might amount to as only a spark jumping across the gap, looks were decieving with Suri's energy. If it was visible, it was enough to kill you without a skilled hand to guide it. And Suri was by no means what he considered 'skilled' with his element. Trained, some might say, but not skilled. Then in an instant, a large bright spark jumped across the gap and immediately lost itself within the water. From that one tiny arc, a steady stream of electrical current kept flowing, only crossing at that single point of contact, carefully kept from going out of control.

((I'll leave to you as to what happens from this little experiment. Do as you please.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:44 pm
Kasumi

User Image

Kasumi nodded. "Yes your right. I should be fine though." she said. She didn't know if she would be fine though but she couldn't worry about that. She braced herself as she saw the spark that jumped from Suri fingers and dissapear in the water.

So far so good. Kasumi could slightly feel the electic current flowing through the water. Everything seemed to be going good but she could soon feel the flow getting heavier into the water. She flinched slightly as she felt the sparks pulse through her, casuing her a bit of disscomfort.

Disscomforted quickly turned into pain as more of the electricity shocked through her system. Kasumi wanted to stay strong, to see how long she could hold onto the shape of water, but that would endanger her life more. "Thats..enough.." she said through clentched teeth as she stepped away from Suri, quickly cutting off the flow of electricity. The water fell to the ground quickly but she could still feel the current pulsing through her slightly. She wrapped her arms around herself, trying to get rid of the feeling. "I'm alright." Kasumi smiled slightly as she looked up at Suri.

"Guess it wasn't the smartest thing to do when I'm soaking wet." she laughed quietly. Though she did learn something from the experiment. With more practice, she was sure she could hold the current longer without it hurting her. "Just need more practice is all. I'm sure we can get it right." she said. "Just like Gio, I don't want to be a burden to the group. I want to help out in any way I can." she said quietly as she stood up.

Kasumi the ocean

Vizzion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:36 am
Orin Beleren

User Image

Much to his joy, Orin's request for food was finally fulfilled when Miya threw him a small pouch of what he assumed would be an assortment of dried meats and fruits since the weight was light. "You have my thanks for this pouch Miya" Orin said as he sat across from her and started to rummage through the pouch. As Orin was happily chewing through a dried piece of meat, of which kind he did not ask for fear of the answer, he overheard Gio asking for a sparring partner and Suri volunteering himself.

"I could possibly help you with the magic part of your sparring if you should want. Though I should warn you I do not like going easy even when sparring." Orin said after he had swallowed his thoroughly chewed dried meat. "I am actually quite surprised that you are not interested in teaching Gio there some fighting techniques. I would assume a warrior of your stature can teach him a lot." Orin said to Miya as he rummaged once more into the small pouch that Miya threw him.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff