Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Booty Grab Glitch (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urimian

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:43 pm
Now, im at the Gaia Aquarium forum and i just clicked one. But, it says im playing another one, but im not. Whats with that?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:47 pm
It means u are playing someone other than your own aquarium or simply you are supposedly just trying to play another game at the same time as that one  

Master Stamp

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:32 pm
It does that sometimes, if you've booty grabbed a lot within the day you were grabbing. Try clearing your cache or restarting your computer, and it will most likely start working again. If it doesn't, you'll have to wait for a few minutes. ;P  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This sometimes happens when you open a game of Booty Grab and then close it before finishing the game. Just give it about ten minutes and you should be allowed to keep playing normally. 3nodding  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Basilia Ann E

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:59 am

But there's also a bug. I've experienced the same thing. However, I'm on linux, where there are several shockwave (flash) problems. You click on a game - and it denies your attempt - stating that you are playing another game.

The shockwave error in "designing your house" has existed for months. However, the games bug and the video theater bug has been fixed.

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games