Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Points (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DandyLionWine

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:22 pm
I saw a mentioning about benefits or something that goes with Gaian points. If you are confused, I am asking what the points are for exactly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:30 pm
I do believe they are the points u get with achievements for they do allow you some some benefits like making your car as I've seen  

Master Stamp

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:58 pm

If you're referring to achievement points, presently, they do nothing. The actual achievements are what you want and what allow you to unlock features around the site.

It has been mentioned by developers and admin that the points may be used for prizes in the future, but currently, you are awarded 'points' for completing achievements, some are worth more than others. The most you can presently earn is 4,350.

This is the official word from Gaia regarding points right now; "The points are for showing off your status now, but we plan to have level achievements at different point levels which unlock cool things."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:57 pm
O. neutral  

DandyLionWine

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Talesian

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:40 am
How do you "activate" an achievement then? I've done what it says is needed for the treasure one about 5 times now (clicking all the chance carts in one visit) and I still don't have the achievement ! What gives?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm
Talesian
How do you "activate" an achievement then? I've done what it says is needed for the treasure one about 5 times now (clicking all the chance carts in one visit) and I still don't have the achievement ! What gives?

Have you been awarded other achievements?

If i remember correctly, that particular achievement was stubborn and didn't award itself for about a week for me.

If the other achievements are working, just make sure you got the chance on EVERY page. It should show up eventually.

If not, post again and we'll go from there  

TheChief-5

Jon the Horrible

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:04 pm
Talesian
Log off then log back in at the start of a new day. Then click on home then hit the cart, click on my gaia do the same on shops, forums,world,games. I got it my first try doing it that way.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games