Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I live to serve... (A 1x1 request) [Mistress needed]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluewolf675

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:17 pm
This rp, which will soon be outlined, will take place in pm. Don't be offended if I reject your profile, I'm just looking for something specific.

Basically, the situation I am looking for is this:

A male felinian (feline furry) is drudge (slave/food source) to his vampire mistress. Far from being repulsed by the fact that he has become her slave, he looks forward to the euphoria the venom of her fangs brings with every bite. She does not notice this because of a very stressing matter she must attend to. Another, older, vampire has begun encroaching on her territory. She has called up the other vampires that serve her and they have gathered in her manor. Will she notice her slave's feeling? Will the offending vampire attack or be held off? That is for you to decide.

This is my character. He is the slave mentioned above.

User Image
Name: Marcus A. Wolfe
Dislikes: The rival vampires, dogs, hot weather.
Personality: Obedient and loyal to a fault. Friendly, helpful, and calm.
Special abilities: Able to hide in, transport himself through, and control shadows.
Favored weapon: Greataxe
Bio: Before being bitten the first time, Marcus lived among his kind in the forest. It was hunting once that he ran across the wounded vampire that he would soon become drudge to. He caught an elk for her, and she used the blood to heal herself enough to move. After a few days with a lack of human or elven blood, she lost control and bit Marcus.

I don't care how you structure you profile, but PM it to me with the title 'You serve me now.'

NPC's of import:

Garados: The rival vampire.

Kirai: The commander and leader of the local Elves. She knows Marcus well but has yet to meet the vampiress.

Killian: An elf. Kirai's lieutenant.

Girard: One of the local humans who knows both Marcus and the vampire.

Jace: A human who hates all 'supernaturals' and leads a group of men against them.

Bernard: A vampire under the vampire's command.

Amara: Vampire. Wife to Bernard.

Miles: A vampire under the vampire's command.

Septimus: A vampire under the vampire's command.

Isana: Vampire. Septimus' wife.

I have few rules. But they still need to be followed.

[1] Romance, on some level, is expected. However, Gaia says it has to be pg-13. Perhaps there will be a time skip, if it gets that far. But that is your decision.
[2] Don't just stop replying. If you have to drop the rp before we decide to conclude it, tell me. I'll understand. If you don't reply for more than a week without warning, I will assume you have quit.
[3] You should know the basic rules of roleplaying.
[4] This will be semi-lit. About a paragraph per pm. Using proper grammar.
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:18 pm
Also, I plan to make an RP soon based off of the 'Furies of Calderon' series by Jim Butcher. If you would like ot help once I start it, send me word. It may be a while though.  

Bluewolf675

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff