Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dream a Little Dream

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. Offers a friendly environment and fun for everyone. 

Tags: Friends, Dreams, Chatterbox, Roleplay, Peace 

Reply [Fun Forum Games]
Youre in the hospital because... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Questions...
  Ask them! :3
View Results

ZeroOtterz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:35 am
This game is pretty popular in one of my other guilds so i thought id try it here.

The game is pretty simple. The person above you will state something( im skipping, im riding a bike, im partying, etc.) and your job is to make it so the person ends up in the hospital.( you were skipping but you didnt notice you fell off a cliff into a pool of sharks) Comprende por favor?

Ill start
Im drinking some ham soup  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:41 am
You were driving while drinking the ham soup and you braked really fast and spilled it all over you, resulting in third-degree burns and, of course, hospitalization.

I'm playing catch with my little cousin.  

Stars Flying

IzJay

3,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:47 am
Stars Flying
You were driving while drinking the ham soup and you braked really fast and spilled it all over you, resulting in third-degree burns and, of course, hospitalization.

I'm playing catch with my little cousin.

You acidentally threw too hard and hit your cousin in the face, so he/she decided to get you back and threw it at your face too, thus resulting in a broken nose, black eye, and amnesia. your stuck in the hospital until your amnesia heals.

I'm riding my bike to the bus stop.

((I have a fun ny feeling it's gonna be something like, your school bus hits you... O_O))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:54 am
(nah im more creative)
A few miles away an airplane is going down. And for some odd reason it has a super powerful magnet in it. It takes your bike with you on it, and it flies into the city. Youre on the underside of the plane and get scraped off onto a rooftop as the plane goes over a building. You go to the hospital with a few bruises and cuts.

Im gonna visit you in the hospital  

ZeroOtterz

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 pm
You put your hand down on a hospital surface and pick up a superbug. This bug gets into a hangnail, making you seriously ill. The bug is resistant to antibiotics, as superbugs are wont to be, and you are hospitalized.

I am listening to music on my computer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 pm
When all of a sudden a car gone through your room, send out shrapnel all over the place, one piece of shrapnel hit you hard on the head that left both a major wound and a cuncussion.

I am Playing my guitar  

Scope Gambler
Crew

Ruthless Hunter

IzJay

3,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 pm
While your playing your guitar, a little elf cuts your strings and they whap you in the eyes, making you blind. the elf then breaks your legs and arms, making you unable to run away crying. you then are carried to the hospital by two of your friends, who are somehow really clumsy, and they drop you, making you break your neck and forever paralyze you thus = hospitalization until you are healed which takes 10 months of no snow, sunshine, or swimming. =w= thank you paradise.

I'm sleeping n the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 pm
That was good xD

while sleeping on the couch a cockroach crawls into your ear and into your brain. The cockroach lays its eggs into you brain and a few days later the eggs hatch and the eat you brain from the inside out. Thus hospitalzation occurs, people think your crazy cause you keep saying you hear crawling in your head. :3

im playing halo 3 on my new xbox360  

ZeroOtterz

Im_Bull3t_Proof

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 pm
Your Xbox 360 explodes.

Im doing literally nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 pm
a bear comes out and violates you into a coma

I'm sniping zombies--  

funtime_laceration

Im_Bull3t_Proof

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 pm
You commit suicide :p

I am jumping.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:24 pm
You accidentily jump onto a charging rhino, and he pummels you, and you end up in the hospital with bruises, broken bones, and internal bleeding.

I am skiing  

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

Im_Bull3t_Proof

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:27 pm
You fall down and crack your head making you lose all your memory but you miracely survive.  
[Fun Forum Games]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff