Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Rider War Infinity RP (FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:43 am
*Ryan allowed himself a half grin and looked over. He had never seen something like that before. He felt his child-like interest begin to take over, but he suppressed it. Ryan took out his Fang Memory and rested it in his open palm.*

"And I use these." Ryan said. *He then looked at the Cart Pusher. This was something he couldn't see, for his own safety.*

"You done?" he said, referring to the Ramen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:54 am
Kio lifted the bowl of ramen to his lips and slurped down the broth. He put it down with a content sigh and claped his hands. "Now i am. Good ramen."

Kio pulled out some money and payed the owner before standing up. "mmmm..nothing like a hot bowl of ramen to make a man feel whole again."  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:01 am
*Ryan followed suit.*

"Thanks boss." he said. Now knowing that they were free enough to discuss whatever they wanted, Ryan started off...

"So, what's your name? And what with that coin of yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 am
Kio fallowed Ryan, hands inside his leather jacket. "I am Kio Nanashi. And this coin...is a core medal. Its an ancient artifact, along with something else i have. This little piece comes in handy for fighting greed or yummy."  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:30 am
*Curiosity almost overwhelmed Ryan.*

"And those are?" he asked; his hand resting on his Memory.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 am
"monsters...to say the least. Yummy are creatures created from people's greed. And the Greed are...ancient monsters, made up of medals, who bring out the yummy from people. And i know for a fact those guys are..powerfull when they have at least one of their core medals."  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 am
"Hmm, I see.

It sounds like the Yummy are similar to what are known as Dopants."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:59 am
"Dopants? Never heard of them. Well yummy come in many forms but the biggest issue is that they grow when they devour what the person's they came from greed was. Say you have a guy thats obsessive with money. A greed makes the yummy come out of them and the yummy starts eating money. Soon they aquire enough medals to shed their old skin and become their true form. Oh and once the yummy is defeated...the cell medals are left over. Oh cell medals are these.." Kio holds up a silver coin with a mantis on it.  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:04 am
"Interesting," Ryan said, taking in everything Kio said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:07 am
"Yeah..and a big problem is cleaning up afterwards." Kio laughed and smiled and started messing with his core medal again.

"So what about you? what is the deal with those..uh dopants..and what is that thing you use?"  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:15 am
"Well..." Ryan began, as he pulled out his Memory, "how do I begin?"
*He held up his Gaia Memory*

"This is what is known as a Gaia Memory. It is created from the Earth's memory's itself. When a person uses unrefined one, without the use of a driver, a Dopant is created. Eventually, with enough use, the user goes insane. And the only way to eject and destroy the memory is to preform what is known as a Memory Break."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 am
"Hmmm...interesting. What does the "F" stand for?"  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 am
Ryan laughed softly. "It stand for Fang. My memory is the memory of Fangs and emotions."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:26 am
"Hmmm...thats interesting indeed. Are there any others who use gaia memories like you do? With me there is one other but..he uses three core medals at the same time."  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:29 am
Yeah, there's two others. There's one that uses one like me, but there's another guy, or should I say two people that uses two at a time to transform into a single rider," Ryan paused.

"I'm Nagano Ryan by the way." Ryan said, offering his hand.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff