Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Rider War Infinity RP (FIN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:56 pm
The grongi's hide protects it somewhat from Fang's attack as it kept charging in. Kio sat back and thought for a moment, trying to figure out how to stop it.

Meanwhile nabuhiko smirked, watching the scene. "Hmmm..seems that fang one will be a problem. But as for dragoon...hehe nothing to worry about. he is weak..no real threat."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:01 pm
((Crap. Things are going to be really complicated for me now. Expect a lot of pauses/edits. xd ))

Present--->Fight with the Grongi
Ryan's mind immediately returned to the present. He extended his hand as the "Fangerang" returned to him.

He channeled power from his memory into his remaining Arm Fang and came charging down. Attempting an energy amplified slash.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:42 pm
Then maybe your problem is thinking, after all I bet you have no idea what is going on. Perhaps you need to speak to one of your elders and have some sense knocked into you.
*Era took out a card and quickly slotted it in. The belt chimed out "KAMEN RIDE!" as FangJoker appeared. Acting as a wall between Era and Fang, the summoned double rushed in to attack and try to distract Fang from being able pursue any further.

Era wanted to stay and fight, but knew if he went around fighting everyone it would only lead to being stuck here longer. He pulled around the two and tried leaving, hesitating a moment as he attempted taking off as he wanted to turn around and finish this pest. However, riders were more favorable to team with than monsters, so he resisted and continued trying to head back to town and away from the person who ambushed him.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:52 pm
Past--->Last night CONCLUSION
Ryan paused... almost canceling his transformation in confusion.

"Phillip-san... the hell?" he asked out loud before being attacked by FangJoker.

He noticed that the mysterious rider was getting away and tried to run after him until a Fang boomerang from the summoned Double hit him and forcibly canceled his transformation.

The smoke from the small explosion cleared. Ryan shakily got to one knee, expecting a fang to behead him. Strangely, the summoned rider had disappeared as well.

"More questions as always, huh?" he asked himself before getting up and making his way back to the studio.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:54 pm
The grongi growled and grabbed fang's arm as it hit him. A small mark appeared as he pushed the rider away. The monster laughed as he spoke in grongi. *Foolish human...you are no match for me. I am far too strong for you.*

Kio got to his feet and kicked the grongi from behind, causing it to release Ryan. "Hey ugly...play nice!"  
Mr Jes rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:00 pm
Present--->Fight with the Grongi
"No kidding... Let go already!" Ryan said as he used the Fang in in his hand to slash at the Grongi"

Ryan jumped back, giving himself some distance.
-Fang-

-Maximum Drive-

"Fang Streizer!" Ryan yelled and front flipped high into the air and delivered a powerful side kick to the Grongi.

((Edit: Holy s**t! Critical Hit! eek ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:09 pm
((Yeah...there is no way that grongi is going to live. Yup...dead as a doornail. Cue classic kamen rider explosion!))

The fang strizer hit hard. As Ryan landed the grongi staggered back. At first he laughed thinking he was going to live. But then his belt cracked open and he lurched forward, exploding. As the smoke cleared, Kio de-henshined and fell to his knees. "Damn...sorry i wasn't of much use. That thing caught me by surprise...even before i managed to henshin. Gah...my body hurts."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:16 pm
Ryan removed his memory and canceled his transformation as well. He briefly looked at his hand... wondering where'd he get the sudden boast in power from before heading over to Kio.

"Hey man, it happens." Ryan said cheerfully as he helped Kio up again.

"Thankfully I got here in the nick of time. Thanks to this." Ryan said, motioning to his bike.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:19 pm
Kio chuckled and stood. "Yeah..or i might have been dinner for that thing or something. Well at least its gone. But i have this strange feeling...like we are being watched. I dont know..maybe i am being paranoid. Lets head back to the studio and inform the others of this...incident."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:21 pm
"It's not just you. Think its the same guy me, Shou, and Phillip encountered yesterday?" Ryan asked as he mounted his bike.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:25 pm
Kio got on the bike as well since his was back at the studio. "Yeah i think it is. That b*****d if i ever get my hands on him i will...grrrr."

He sighed and shook his head. "Anyway its best we get back..i am starving and in need of some bandages"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:32 pm
"I'm sure Natsumi will fix you right up." Ryan said as they drove off.

As they made their way back, Ryan's mind replayed today's and last night's events over and over. Was he really the one that had caused all this? he thought.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 pm
Kio sighed and held onto ryan. He was tired and in need of food. His body was surely going to ache for at least a day after this crazy event.

Meanwhile Nabuhiko tapped his chin. "Hmmm..interesting. I had no idea gaia memories could produce soo much power. This requires some testing. And i know just what to use hehe..."

Kio and Ryan soon arrived at the studio. Kio limped in and sighed softly. "We're back. Uh Natsumi-chan...i think i need some medical assistance."

Kivaala swooshed past franticaly. "Quickly Natsumi! He is banged up worse than when Tsukasa was in Den-O's world and used poor Yusuke as a mace..you know what i mean?"

((reference to the double final form ride in den-o's world with momotarous))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:19 pm
Ryan took a seat out of the way and relaxed for second.

"Phew, that was fun." He said.

Tsukasa and Shoutarou both seemed curious... he recounted his story.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:26 pm
Even kio put in his bits about what had happened as he was being bandaged up. "And that thing came out of no were. i barely had time to react and transform before it landed a good blow. I think its safe to say that none of us should be going out alone."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games