Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Rider War Infinity RP (FIN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:04 pm
Bet you guys have been expecting this one. Figured I'd might as well hop on the bandwagon. xd

Back Story
Five years (or so) after the supposed fall of Foundation X, Kamen Riders Double, Accel, and Decade have all moved on from their rider lives. Shou and Phillip have become ordinary detectives while Tsukasa has settled down with Natsumi. However none of them know that the Foundation didn't collapse at all, simply went underground. Using research based of the powers of Decade and Ooz, the Foundation has created a new rider known as Kamen Rider Destroy.

Upon creation of this super rider, reality has been drastically altered, causing all Rider realities imaginable to collide. Can our heroes, with the help of Ooz and hte Riders, save the cosmos before its to late?

Character Profile
Name:
Affiliation/Race: (Normal Human? Rider? Kajin/Dark Rider? etc...)
Physical Des:

------------------------------------------------------
My character profiles:

Kamen Rider Fang
Name: Ryan Nagano
Personality: Easy going, but serious as Fang. Short temper. Very intuitive.
Affiliation/Race: Rider/Human
Physical Description: Usually in blue jeans and t-shirts. Short, brown hair. Light blue eyes. Of Japanese and American decent.
Rider Specifics: Armed with two Arm fangs. He can release them to attack enemy's at medium range, functioning much like boomerangs. Once they automatically return to either his hand or arm, he can wield them as daggers or throw them again.
His fighting ability is directly determined by his emotional state. Which is covered in later pages of the RP.

Kamen Rider Fury
Name: Ryan Nagano
Personality: Sadistic, prone to violence. Loves to test people's morals.
Physical Description: Same physical appearance as Ryan.
Affiliation/Race: Zenno/Himself.
Rider Specifics: Armed with two, segmented blades (called FuryClaws) attached to each top part of the wrist. Can be charged with energy to increase range and damage and each segment can be fired in rapid succession.

Kamen Rider DestrOy
Name: Rider X. Real Name: Unknown
Personality: ???
Affiliation/Race: Himself-Foundation X, Genetically altered human
Physical Description: ???
Rider Ability: Can take on or summon the forms of riders or Kaijin alike. (For fairness, he cannot do both (summon or assume) at the same time.)

Kaijin
Name: Zenno
Personality: Sees himself as superior. Prefers to sit in the shadows and manipulate Rider and monster alike. Starts to take an interest in certain riders, though it is unknown if it's just for his own amusement.
Affiliation/Race: Himself/Monster-Kajin.
Physical Description: Strongly resembles the Joker Undead. Takes on multiple human disguises.
Abilities: Able to create folds in space in which he hides. Seems to be able to endlessly create cannon fodder monsters or villains, though the are easily defeated by Riders.

Text Colors
Kamen Rider Fang
Kamen Rider DestrOy
Zenno
Kamen Rider Double*
Kamen Rider Accel
Kamen Rider OOO*
Kamen Rider Decade
Foundation Director
Kamen Rider Diend
Akikio Terui
Kamen Rider Kivaala

*---Depends on form.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:05 pm
List of Characters/Riders/Kajin
-Kamen Rider Double: Philip and Shotaro: NPC's
-Kamen Rider Accel :Terui Ryu NPC
-Kamen Rider Ooz: Mr Jes
-Kamen Rider Decade NPC
-Kamen RIder DestOy: Mr Jes
-Kamen Rider DiEND NPC
-Kamen Rider Kivaara NPC
-Kamen Rider Fang: Mr Jes
-Kamen Rider Draagon: Saicosis7
-Kamen Rider Era: Itami
-Kamen RIder Mantis: AruMonye
-Kamen Rider Kiva: Saicosis7
Kajin: Zenno: Mr Jes
Kajin: Kisekiri "Eiji": Itami
Kajin: Noburus: Itami

Normal Human: Dalton Lanford: Itami

Other
Shadowmoon: Saicosis7
--------------------------------------------------

Rules

-Finishers
Allowed Two Finisher Attempts (per person) per page.
To active finisher, simply declare it and roll a 10-sided dice OR generate a random number between 1-10. What happens next is dependent on result.
1=Finisher Automatically Fails. Opponent does not need to roll/generate to counter.
2-9=Finisher successfully actives and the opponent generates/rolls *1-10/ten sided dice* and whoever's is higher wins. Either the attack connects or the opponent counters.
10=Finisher actives and automatically connects. Opponent CAN NOT roll to counter.
Same=Role again. ((Reroll is optional))

-Special Abilities
Some of you might have a special rider ability such as DestrOy's, Decade's, Diend's, and Era's ability to summon riders. Or Kabuto's Clock Up.
Summoning Riders-You can have summon up to three riders. (Will work on this rule later.)
-Clock Up-Lasts for no more then two of user's posts.
-Follow all RP and Guild RP rules.
-No God Modding
-Do not make RP about yourself/character.

Notices
-Your allowed to portray any character, kajin, or rider you wish from the series.
-Your free even to post your own unique rider, just send me the profile beforehand so I can approve it. 3nodding
-Set* Riders above who are not claimed will become NCP's controlled by me or whoever I assign them too.

*When I mean set, I mean the prime timeline riders such as Double, Ooz, and Accel. However if you want to portray them/portray their Alt. reality counterparts, please PM me as soon as possible.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:05 pm
Last Updated December 03, 2011 - Updated Death.

------

Name: Kisekiri "Eiji"
Personality: Dislikes other lifeforms than his own and being touched by them. Enjoys relaxing when he can. Has grown a fondness to sodas.
Affiliation/Race: Kirijinn Kaiju
Physical Des: Human: Well dressed, suit and tie type. Has panama hat on most the time. ( Like This ) // Monster: Phoenix-eagle-dragon-lion-kabutobeetle mix type monster.
Text Color: Goldenrod

------

Name: Noburus
Personality: Sees much of life as an easy-to-win game to play at the expense of others. Enjoys seeings other peoples plans fail if they don't align with theirs.
Affiliation/Race: Deimnasa Kaiju/Foundation X
Physical Des: Human: Gas mask, labcoat with bulletproof vest over it, heavy gloves and boots. // Monster: Mix monster made of Bat, Owl and Nue
Text Color: Bolded

------

Name: Dalton Lanford / Kamen Rider Ardence
Personality: Seeks to find his way in life. Feels compelled to help others in need. Dislikes traveling lifestyle.
Affiliation/Race: Human / Kamen Rider
Physical Des: Image
Other: Rides a motorcycle his father gave him.
Text Color: Royalblue

------

Name: Gon Tokairu
Personality: Cold and heartless towards humans. Seeks to purify the planet and save it from the parasites.
Affiliation/Race: Orphnoch
Physical Des: Dragon orphnoch / Formal business ware human form. Has gloves, no hair and sunglasses.
Other: Carries large and heavy case with him.
Text Color: Slategray

Name: Ochimura Miki
Personality: Kind to most people. Longs for cycle to stop.
Affiliation/Race: Orphnochs
Physical Des: Phoenix orphnoch / Long black hair and pale brown eyes. Multiple scars on body. Has cloak hood over face and keeps head down to keep looks hidden.
Other: Immortal, but in a state of death and decay.
Text Color: Deep Pink

------

Name: Sengudon "Sen"
Personality: Takes great pride in mammals. Hates non-mammal species.
Affiliation/Race: Himself / Sinn
Physical Des: Human: Kasa style hat, long scarf, very long sleeved shirt, sleeveless jacket that has fur on sleeveless and collar area, casual pants. Clothing seems worn/tattered. // Monster: Mix of orangutan, golden mole, border collie with a cape and bat ears.
Other:
Text Color: Dark Orange

Name: Orelde
Personality: Mostly the same as Sengudon, minus pride in humans or as intense a dislike of non-mammals.
Affiliation/Race: Sengudon / Sinn Diciple (Greeed)
Physical Des: Human: Average looking Japanese male with a red theme for clothing. // Monster: Mix of thylacine, armadillo and border collie.
Other:
Text Color: Dark Red

Name: Leiona
Personality: Manipulative and cunning, seeks to power self up to god-like levels.
Affiliation/Race: Herself / Sinn Diciple (Greeed)
Physical Des: Human: Average looking Japanese female with a yellow theme for clothing. // Monster: Mix of fox, white lion and grizzly bear
Other:
Text Color: Dark Khaki

------

Death

Name: Yuudai Hiraku / Kamen Rider Era
Personality: Prefers being away from most people, being on the move, and fighting when he gets the chance. Short temper due to experiences in the past, but has learned to deal with it mostly.
Affiliation/Race: Kamen Rider
Physical Des: Vest, cargo pants and goggles on head. Loose fitting appearance.
Text Color: Teal

Name: Maria Donovan
Personality: Slightly cold and drawn back, she seems pulled back from reality. Dislikes new life, but tries to accept it.
Physical Des: Average looking adult from Irish descent/Sunflower Orphnoch
Other: Deceased
Text Color: Deep Skyblue

Name: Eiko Ogawa
Personality: Dislikes how life and others has treated him. Corrupted further with power.
Physical Des: Average looking young adult from Japan descent/Gecko Orphonch
Text Color: Dark Green

Name: Hayate Hashimoto
Personality: Slightly messed up in the head, was a local nuisance. Change to being Orphnoch only worsened this.
Affiliation/Race: Orphnoch/Himself
Physical Des: Average looking adult from Japan descent/Squid Orphnoch
Text Color: Firebrick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 am
Name: Kio Nasami
Personality: Cool and suave
Affiliation/Race: Kamen Rider/ human
Physical Des: In normal form he wears a heavy leather jacket, a light chain on the side of his jeans. His hair is long and tied back into a pony tail.

His means to henshin are an anchient belt and a core medal. This medal is one of a kind and Ahnk was the one that sealed these items away. Kio was the one who found them and transforms into Kamen Rider Dragoon. There is a slot on the muzzle of the driver for other medals to be inserted. Normaly cell medals just increase his power and speed temerarily, but if a core medal is inserted then he gains the power of that medal and a part of his outfit changes accordenly. Dragoon inserts the medal into a slot on the muzzle and the space between the maw glows. when its a core medal the space glows that medal's color. He can only use one other core medal other than his own at one time.

his legs are basic like Kuuga, just diamand shaped knee gaurds instead of oval.
User ImageUser ImageRyu Core Medal

User Image
Had alot of trouble drawing the weapons so will do best to explain how they appear.

Name: Nabuhiko - Kamen Rider Shadowmoon
Personality: charasmatic but also very evil
Affiliation/Race: Dark Rider
Physical Des:
User Image

Name: Rio Kurinai
Personality: Easy going but also can be timid around new people.
Affiliation/Race: Kamen Rider
Physical Des: In human form, he likes to wear jeans, a plain blue shirt, and a stylish button down shirt over that. His hair is a bit long but also styled nicely
rider form
User Image regular
User Image Ryuga saber form, utilizes electricity.
User Image Taka Magnum. Shoots bullets of highly compressed air wich are stronger than any human firearm and most fangire.
User ImageCatastrophe Form utilizes both incredible strength and sometimes fire, but doesnt always use that only when enraged.  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:55 am
can i be OOZ?
I'll just be Eiji because I know he'd be a better OOZ than me
SO Eiji Hino for me please  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 am
~Alright guys, the RP is starting this week! Be ready. pirate ~  

Soji Tendo
Crew

AruMonye

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:34 pm
Name:Kai Shiden/Kamen rider Mantis(from kabuto)
Personality:Shy,young hearted,smart,enjoys insects
Affiliation/Race:Human/Kamen rider
Physical description:wears glasses,wears normal clothing,a bit tall.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:42 pm
AruMonye
Name:Kai Shiden/Kamen rider Mantis(from kabuto)
Personality:Shy,young hearted,smart,enjoys insects
Affiliation/Race:Human/Kamen rider
Physical description:wears glasses,wears normal clothing,a bit tall.
Send me the profile beforehand.

Not to mention give me a little more to go on. I'm not sure what to make of him. confused  

Mr Jes
Captain

Soji Tendo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:18 pm
As you all know, the RP will be starting Friday.

What you don't know is that I'll be using this mule to post as NPC's. (Was going to use a newly created mule, but I couldn't find a good email address.)

P.S. Be sure to check the rules and profiles on and off for the next week or so. I'll be editing them as the RP goes on.
~Jes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:54 pm
((We're starting now))

Ryan awoke to the sounds of nearby traffic. He groggily got to his feet, taking in his surroundings. He was standing knee deep in an open dumpster, located in an unused side street. Where am I? he thought. He climbed out of the dumpster and removed a banana peel from his right shoulder.
"The last thing I remember is fighting a couple of Masquerade Dopants," Ryan paused, putting his hand to his face. "then... nothing."

"Might as well figure out where the hell I am." Justin said, as he headed off to the sounds of the bustling city.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:00 pm
Kio blinked as he stoped his motorcycle. He had just grabbed one of the medal tech bikes after finishing a yummy, wanting to get a bite to eat. Next thing he knew he was going through some sort of portal and was now in a completely different city. He stopped his bike and gazed around. This place looked normal enough. But it upset him that he didn't know were he was or how he got there. "Oookay...this is freaky."

He pulled out his cell and tried to get ahold of anyone. He even tried to get in touch with Ahnk. "Damn it...nothing."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:10 pm
The first thing Ryan noticed was that he was no longer in Fuuto. He could find neither the familiar Fuuto Tower or detective agency where he worked. He had tried his cell several times, but he couldn't reach anyone he knew.

"Just what the heck is going on," He murmured, "Its like I've been transported to a different universe."

He continued to walk on, he checked his oddly, Spider shaped watch. "Even the Spider Shock is messed up. Where the hell am I? The Dragon's Triangle?"

He didn't seem to notice that someone or something was following him.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:22 pm
*At a cafe in a moderately busy area of the city, a slightly odd looking pair sat enjoying two different beverages. The more professional looking, suited of the two, sat with a soda can never leaving his hand. Taking a quick and large chug of the can every now and again. He had two empty soda cans in front of him, with a third next to them unopened and waiting to be ripped open and dried up like it's neighbors. The second, more relaxed looking of the two sat with a barely touched glass of wine. It sat lonely compared to the cans and directly across from them, waiting for their meeting to finish.*

How long has it been since we started this? *The looser dressed of the two asked, shifting in his seat a bit and viewing traffic going by* I'm getting a bit sick of this location really.
*The other man waited a moment, allowing his hat to absorb the sunlight a bit longer before moving to drink his soda more. After drinking most of it in one go, he brought it back down and allowed his hat to once again shield his face from the sun.*
We can go to another spot to meet up if this one bothers you. To be honest, they all seem too noisy. Humans are quite the pest.
That isn't what I mean
*A smirk crossed the other mans face before he responded.* I know what you meant, but we both are stuck here. This is the fourth time we've met like this since we realized our predicament and it won't be the last I'm sure.

*With a sigh, the other man sat back in his chair a bit. He knew that was going to be the response, but was hoping for a followup which included finding a way out of this trap.*
I'm sick of waiting around though. I want to figure this out.
We can always pick up where we left off months ago, I wouldn't mind destroying every building in this area right now and those that are in the way. Make a bit of breathing room.
We both know that would get us no where. We're stuck in this situation until things play out.

*The other man paused for a moment before drinking the rest of his soda. He put the soda can down onto the table and immediately moved his hand to swipe the last one up and open it in one swift motion.*
My offer still stands on how we can leave this place now. If you wou-
*He was interrupted quickly, the other man glaring a bit when he stopped him mid-sentence*
I won't come with you, I won't let you take my belt and I won't let you destroy this place.
*The well dressed man chuckled a bit, drinking more from his soda in a confident manor. This only enraged the other man more, causing him to finally pick up and drink his beverage quickly before putting it down.*
You know how the outcome will be, "Hiraku". You only managed to partially beat me once but even then I could have beaten you.

*Hiraku got more angry for a moment, but stopped himself before smirking a bit himself* If that was the case, you wouldn't be stuck here with your wings clipped right now, "Eiji" *Eiji lost his smirk from earlier, glaring a bit and drinking the last of his soda quickly then adding it to the pile of empty ones. The smirk suddenly returned, but it was a bit different than before.*
I think our business is done for today. You'll be happy to know this will be our last time meeting in this location too.

*Hiraku looked puzzled for a moment, it was obvious to him Eiji noticed something he didn't. In any case, he was happy to have this formality over with and to not have to meet at this location a fifth time.*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:41 pm
Ryan stopped walking. He had made his way to a an empty dock, knowing from experience things could get ugly. He turned his head slightly, looking over behind him. There still didn't appear to be anything behind him.

"You might as well show yourself. I know your there."

There was sudden movement from behind some crates. What appeared to be a child come out behind them. Justin turned to face him.
"You think I'd fall for that?" Ryan retorted.

"Impressive." said the child, but it was no child's voice that was came from the kid's mouth, it was dark and intimidating. The child transformed into what appeared to be a cross between an black mantis and a humanoid. "I never would have expected that a lowly human would sense my presence, let alone guess that that I wasn't what I appeared to be."

"Guessing had nothing to do with it. You see a lot in my profession." Ryan said, taking out his Lost Driver and resting it on his waist.

"What's that supposed to be?" the demon asked.

"Your about to find out," said Ryan as he took out a white USB, flash-drive shaped device from his pocket and held it up. He pressed a small button on it.

"Fang" the tiny device declared.

((Just setting up my characters. No one interfer. Yet. mad ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:28 pm
Kio was driving about. he had passed the establishment were the pair were arguing. He was by now close to were Ryan was. He even saw the creature. But instead of jumping in he watched, wondering what that guy was going to do. "Hmmm...this should be interesting."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff