Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
-x-Out Of Control-x-Male Master Needed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 am
Out Of Control

After a terrible fire completely destroyed a family and their house, two sisters; the only survivors were taken in to separate slave shops. The girl's tried to be obedient at first, but they were always taken back to the shops that they were first sold to.
Until the day came when they were both returned to the same shop..
Reunited, the girl's swore together that they would never obey a master again. Together they would fight and show that they would not be broken like some animal. Months passed, and the girl's were returned even more times than they were before. They earned bruises and bumps, but it was worth it if they could always manage to make it back to the shop to find each other again. Determined to keep the only family left together.
Fed up, the store manager called a man who was known to break any slave. No matter how old, how strong, how willing.
The two sisters would both be sold together to this man, who they did not know had plans to break them. Just another 'master' that they would fight their way out of.. What they don't know is that this master is a vampire.
Who Will Win?

Story Line ♣ Rules ♣ Profile Skeleton ♣ Accepted Profiles ♣ Accepting/Full

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 am
Rules

1. No Cybering. Just no. It's against ToS anyway. No one wants to read it.
2. Cussing is Allowed To a limit. I mean please don't cuss every other word in every post.
3. Violence is Allowed That's kinda the point. These sister's need to be broken! So yes!
4. Five Sentences At least. That's the minimum. Because it's really hard to work with one sentence.
5. I am the Ruler! RaWR! I have a right to change the rules or anything if I see fit.

Story Line Rules ♣ Profile Skeleton ♣ Accepted Profiles ♣ Accepting/Full

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 am
Profile Skeleton

1. PM Me All Profiles!!
2. Master-- Vampire please. Makes things more exciting if we have a blood sucker. ^^
3. Anime picture please.
4. AGE - Sisters [ 16-18 ] Master - [ 19-20 ]

[b]Gaia Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Story LineRulesProfile Skeleton ♣ Accepting Profiles ♣ Accepting/Full

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 am
Accepting Profiles

Sister Number 1

Gaia Username: Satine03
Name: Sasame
Nickname: None
Dislikes: Slavery, Snow, Cold,
Personality: Usually quiet and calm, but has a fiery side that shows now more than ever in this situation.
Bio: Sasame had what most people would call a 'normal life'. Until the night of the storm. The family was downstairs huddled in blankets watching the news when a lighting bolt struck a tree in their yard. The flaming tree fell, crashing through the roof of the house in the next room and setting the house a blaze. Terrified, the family scrambled. Resulting in only the lives left of the two scared sisters.
Taken in different slave shops, Sasame was still rejected by all those bought her. She wasn't herself without her sister.
When they met, the two girls promised to fight. And since then Sasame had been through five masters. She'd received scars and pain, but nothing would stop her.
Not yet anyway.
Appearance: User Image

Sister Number 2

Gaia Username: iwantsyourorgasmlol
Name: Katrina Marie Zoland
Nickname: Katie
Likes: Sleeping, cats, dogs, butterfly knives, free running (rare isnt it for a girl?), Music
Dislikes: Being told what to do, being woken up, being looked down upon, mean people.
Personality: Stubborn, mostly shy but has moments where I can be very resistant and loud, blushes way to easily, most of the time very quiet.
Bio: Well Katie is one of those girls that is in the corner with her knee's to her head and her arms keeping her legs close. She was always the shy one and hates being the way. But she is the younger one so no duh. She was born with a tallent though to be really good with knives, but one day she nearly killed someone with a knife and swore never to have one in her hands again. Other then that nothing much is known, its only known between her and her sister
Appearance: User Image

Master

Untaken

Story LineRulesProfile SkeletonAccepted Profiles ♣ Accepting/Full

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:38 am
Accepting/Full

Accepting/Full

Story LineRulesProfile SkeletonAccepting ProfilesAccepting/Full

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:50 pm
((BUMP please we only need one guy...is it that hard?))  

iwantsyourorgasmlol

iwantsyourorgasmlol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:13 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:11 am
((I'll send a profile soon))  

jokester120

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers