Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Obsession Club

Back to Guilds

If you really love Twilight this is the best guild for you to join! 

Tags: twilight, jacob vs. edward, vampire romance, bella swan, awesome guild 

Reply Twilight Roleplay
night of twilight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ish rin cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:39 am
I know there are no technical werewolf's in the books but just work with me here kay people?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ok so i know im not a part of the guild...and so by all rights should not be posting this RP...but i thought that if anyone would like it, it would be people here...so yeah here we go...

this is all set for for a no bella plot. sorry to all you bella fans i have nothing against her but if we have the bella character then the whole RP will just be a group re-write of the book. now that i have that un-happy tideing out of the way here you go...

with the exception of bella all of the character from the book are welcome and encouraged...
the main Quileute characters are a Major must for the plot to work...and at least a few of the cullen vampires. The plot starts at the beginning of the first book...just no bella. Instead the new arrival is a teenaged Quileute girl, she is taken in by Billy an starts school on the Rez. Billy is the only one who knows what she truly is: half human, quarter werewolf, quarter vampire. we all know that on the rare case that a male vampire falls in love with a human the result can be a hybrid very special child. well what do you get if that child grows up an haves a little girl of her own?

I need people so please please please help me get this going. im not to picky about characters so just PM me the profile for the character you want to play. If you want to play a character from the book BY ALL MEANS! please do i need them in the plot! feel free to tweak the character as well just add what changes you make clearly to the characters profile. Original characters would be LOVED.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 am
CHARACTERS NEEDED:

Billy and Jacob Back
other pack members
any and all of the Cullens

Characters approved:
Rozlynn:

Bio:Mixed blooded and the only of her kind as far as she knows Rozlynn is an orphaned seventeen year old girl living with the chief of her tribe. She had lived with her grandfather an his "vegetarian" clan of vampire in Alaska. Her grandfather being a vampire he didn't age, having a grandfather that looked like he could be her brother was a little to much for Rozlynn so she jumped a bus an went to stay with her fathers people in Forks Washington.

dislikes: cocky people, small spaces, large crowds.
User Image

ish rin cat

Twilight Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces